rmyers

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I would be thrilled if my forum buddies could join me in weekly topics that  focus on evangelism.  I believe a crowd discussing something of importance will create a bigger crowd talking about something of importance.  For starters, each week, I will introduce a topic to get the discussion going.  For this week, the topic is "The Just shall live by Faith.  Romans 1:17 says the Just shall live by faith.  We are the just and we are to share our faith with the world.  Our faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior defines us.  It is our identity.  It is what makes us tick.  It dictates our actions and our behavior.  Our faith dictates how we are going to respond or react to certain situations we face in the earth and our level of success over those situations.  In fact, 1 John 5:4 lets us know that faith gives us victory over the world.  Faith also gets the Lord's attention.  In Matthew 9:2, when the paralyzed man was being lowered down to Jesus from the roof, it doesn't say that Jesus saw the men.  It says he saw their faith.  It was their faith that got Jesus' attention, not the commotion they were making.  Let's share this blessed treasure that we have with our family, friends, and co-workers.  Next week's topic:  Faith is a spiritual treasure.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I would be thrilled if my forum buddies could join me in weekly topics that  focus on evangelism.  I believe a crowd discussing something of importance will create a bigger crowd talking about something of importance.  For starters, each week, I will introduce a topic to get the discussion going.  For this week, the topic is "The Just shall live by Faith.  Romans 1:17 says the Just shall live by faith.  We are the just and we are to share our faith with the world.  Our faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior defines us.  It is our identity.  It is what makes us tick.  It dictates our actions and our behavior.  Our faith dictates how we are going to respond or react to certain situations we face in the earth and our level of success over those situations.  In fact, 1 John 5:4 lets us know that faith gives us victory over the world.  Faith also gets the Lord's attention.  In Matthew 9:2, when the paralyzed man was being lowered down to Jesus from the roof, it doesn't say that Jesus saw the men.  It says he saw their faith.  It was their faith that got Jesus' attention, not the commotion they were making.  Let's share this blessed treasure that we have with our family, friends, and co-workers.  Next week's topic:  Faith is a spiritual treasure.

i am deeply impressed:D such a wonderful idea and topic and the knowledge you have of faith is simply amazing:]

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Hello Rmyers.......So when is this going to take off? cant wait............ :read:

It has already started.  All of my posts are about evangelizing.  We have to first have faith that God will respond to our acts of evangelism before we make it an active ministry.  Don't get me wrong many of evangelize to the few people we come in contact with by the way we live our lives.  However, I am talking about going into the streets to evangelize, on our jobs, and in our families.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Living by faith: The life which I live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Lord Jesus. (Gal 2).

Praise God for your faith!!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Faith is trusting in the character and promises of God. It is the way of life for a Christian. But it is also obeying the inner voice and inclinations that God puts in our hearts that replicate His character.

It may be to bring food to the sick, to offer to pray for their recovery, or to care for their young children while they are ill.

It may be to anonomously give money to a widow who can't pay her rent.

It may be to be a big brother or sister to an older foster child.

It may be to share our testamonies with those pesky people from cults who come to our doors. [A relationship with God is what they lack, so if we can avoid talking about dogma and churches, it can be very effective.] We can even ask about their relationship with God.

Whatever way God leads us, it can be an exciting adventure to step out in obedience. We just need a quick prayer for wisdom and that God would fill us with His love and His words. Whatever opportunities God presents, we have to be alert for them and be willing to walk with Him through the door that opens.