IGNORED

Who do these dreams and visions come from?

Guest DRS81

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Izzel you say you know 100% its not from God yet how can you prove this and more over how are you so sure? because it sounds much more of your own opinion and logic than a fact none of the scripture you posted proved squat and wasnt even relavant to the dream itself and then you say the rapture is a lie even though Jesus even clearly spoke of it? do you recal this teaching?  mathew 24:39-41 two men will be in the field one will be taken and the other left. two woman will be grinding with a hand mill one will be taken the other left.

do you know why one was taken and the other left? ones heart was right with god the other wasnt. that scripture alone proves the rapture but jesus coninues on with it but you need to read it for yourself

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

Izzel you say you know 100% its not from God yet how can you prove this and more over how are you so sure? because it sounds much more of your own opinion and logic than a fact none of the scripture you posted proved squat and wasnt even relavant to the dream itself and then you say the rapture is a lie even though Jesus even clearly spoke of it? do you recal this teaching?  mathew 24:39-41 two men will be in the field one will be taken and the other left. two woman will be grinding with a hand mill one will be taken the other left.

do you know why one was taken and the other left? ones heart was right with god the other wasnt. that scripture alone proves the rapture but jesus coninues on with it but you need to read it for yourself

Taken in judgment.  Those who are left enter the Millennial Kingdom.  In the Olivet Discourse & in Mat 24, there is no Church & no Rapture.

I wonder, do these dreams and visions come from the Father, Angels or Jesus himself? Does scripture say. Blessings, David.

First one has to know what these dreams & visions are.  I don't recall the Bible telling us which member of the Trinity sent the revelatory dreams & visions of the Bible; but since Christ is the Word of God, I would think that they came from him.

It appears to me that the Bible is now finished and that the Lord is generally not giving new revelation.  No one has ever added to scripture after the last book in the NT was written.  I think Ecclesiastes is correct in saying, "For a dream comes with a multitude of  business, and a fool’s voice with a multitude of words."  Let a man blame his dreams on himself.

But there is to be a breakout of dreams and visions at the end of Daniel's 70th week, the Great Tribulation, however.

But one should not rule out the possibility that the Lord might give someone a revelatory dream or vision somewhere at some time incidentally.  Still, to be believed requires proof if someone claim such.  The proof of prophecy in Deut 18 is a guide to validating or invalidating such revelation

I pray I dont experence it because the rapture is a lie my friend be not decieved lets not derail the thread okayy 

Whatever you say Izzle. Peace.

Don't take him too seriously DR.He believes what he wants to believe and you have your beliefs.If a person thinks that they are the only one who is right...then they have a problem.

Thank you bopeep. Sometimes I think this person is a troll the way he posts and what he says, but the jury is still out. Anyways, 1 Thess 4:17. With love, David.

Izzel saith,"the rapture is a lie"

If so, the God's Word would be a lie; but God cannot lie.

1 Thes 4:17 "harpagesometha = rapiemur = we shall be raptured (caught up).

The Rapture is the catch-up of 1 Thes 4:17, a Bible fact.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Taken in judgment.  Those who are left enter the Millennial Kingdom.  In the Olivet Discourse & in Mat 24, there is no Church & no Rapture.

what? taken into judgement? where on earth does it say that?

Guest DRS81

Very good Enoch, Blessings on you brother.

Very good Enoch, Blessings on you brother.

Tnx for kind words.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Will the saints be taken after the tribulation or before ?

The vereses I quoted had  to do with where do dreams and visions come from

nothing to do with the rapture, you are so set on approving the rapture that you did not see why I qouted the verses as to the OP 

Jesus only has one second coming not three comings and the church would go through the tribulation 

I pray I dont experence it because the rapture is a lie my friend be not decieved lets not derail the thread okayy 

Whatever you say Izzle. Peace.

Don't take him too seriously DR.He believes what he wants to believe and you have your beliefs.If a person thinks that they are the only one who is right...then they have a problem.

Thank you bopeep. Sometimes I think this person is a troll the way he posts and what he says, but the jury is still out. Anyways, 1 Thess 4:17. With love, David.

I believe that the saint would be caught up at Jesus second coming and not before 

Those that teach the rapture teach that the saints would be taken away secretly the bible does not say that