• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/17776-epa-wants-to-snuff-out-wood-and-pellet-stoves

How many of us have wood burning stoves that we use for heat and/or cooking? How do you all feel about this one? Personally, I don't like the overreaching of the government as it is, this is just another example.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

IMHO, the EPA needs to be snuffed out.

In fact, I would like to see all laws (except those against persecution of Afro-americans) passed since 1959, taken off the books with all executive orders & legislative SCOTUS decisions since then.  So all govt agencies made after 1959 would be scrapped.  Also, the federal govt would be kicked out of education.  All schemes that bully states by grabbing their money, then giving them a chance to get some back if they knuckle under, would be thrown out.

After the dust settled, they might need to re-enact a few  of them laws.

Whilst I rant on, we also gone eliminate all prisons!  If the Law of Moses didn't need 'em, neither do we!  And we gone make property tax & sales tax abolished; so's we peoples can actually own our homes & so's the govt can butt out of sales transactions.

I'll end the rant here, lest people start screaming, gnashing their teeth, jumping out of windows, and Joe Nameth.

Guest Butero

In fact, I would like to see all laws (except those against persecution of Afro-americans) passed since 1959, taken off the books with all executive orders & legislative SCOTUS decisions since then.  So all govt agencies made after 1959 would be scrapped.  Also, the federal govt would be kicked out of education.  All schemes that bully states by grabbing their money, then giving them a chance to get some back if they knuckle under, would be thrown out.

Whilst I rant on, we also gone eliminate all prisons!  If the Law of Moses didn't need 'em, neither do we!  And we gone make property tax & sales tax abolished; so's we peoples can actually own our homes & so's the govt can butt out of sales transactions.

I'll end the rant here, lest people start screaming, gnashing their teeth, jumping out of windows, and Joe Nameth.

I mostly agree with you, except for doing away with all prisons.  Not such a good idea in my opinion, unless you plan to execute all violent criminals.  I certainly don't want them out on the street.  Yes, abolish the EPA.  There is a radio talk show host who suggested we repeal the 20Th century.  Sounds like a good idea to me.  The Presidential power to issue executive orders needs to be taken away, and all executive orders ever written need to be made null and void. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Getting rid of prisons is a bad idea. And I think they are too lenient anyway. 

This is a bad decision on the part of the epa. My brother in law lives on the reservation and has a wood stove to heat the house. In rural areas like where he lives, other options are not available or within the means of those living there. Do away with them and you will have folks freezing to death or dying of carbon monoxide poisoning as they attempt to use other means that are not safe.

well as i do agree with the first parts of your rant hehehe there is some of it I have to tend to want to think over such as taking away of prisons. But i do agree with getting rid of all those stupid exective fiat orders that have costs us billions and which are really uninforceable according to the constitution anyway and that they should but out of school issues.

Getting rid of prisons is a bad idea. And I think they are too lenient anyway. 

This is a bad decision on the part of the epa. My brother in law lives on the reservation and has a wood stove to heat the house. In rural areas like where he lives, other options are not available or within the means of those living there. Do away with them and you will have folks freezing to death or dying of carbon monoxide poisoning as they attempt to use other means that are not safe.

agreed jadey ....whole heartedly :)

well as i do agree with the first parts of your rant hehehe there is some of it I have to tend to want to think over such as taking away of prisons. But i do agree with getting rid of all those stupid exective fiat orders that have costs us billions and which are really uninforceable according to the constitution anyway and that they should but out of school issues.

Executive orders?  Have a heart.  The Ob needs to decide who makes the coffee -- otherwise they wud be chaos in the White House.

The Law of Moses had no prisons, but an effective theoretical (not practiced) justice system.  For example, for theft, the thief makes 4-fold restitution -- you can throw in some stripes also!  The eye for eye & tooth for tooth had the proviso that the victim could take a money payment if he were inclined.  Consider that a whipping makes a public humiliation, does not involve criminals having a power structure within prisons, does not allow sodomite rape, is cheap & quick.  Now if you had the alternative of a year in prison or a beating, which would you take?

What I want to know is why innocent taxpayers have to pay a huge amount of money to provide free room, board, entertainment, & medical care to criminals?

Habitual criminals who are dead set on crime need execution.

Executive orders?  Have a heart.  The Ob needs to decide who makes the coffee -- otherwise they wud be chaos in the White House.

The Law of Moses had no prisons, but an effective theoretical (not practiced) justice system.  For example, for theft, the thief makes 4-fold restitution -- you can throw in some stripes also!  The eye for eye & tooth for tooth had the proviso that the victim could take a money payment if he were inclined.  Consider that a whipping makes a public humiliation, does not involve criminals having a power structure within prisons, does not allow sodomite rape, is cheap & quick.  Now if you had the alternative of a year in prison or a beating, which would you take?

What I want to know is why innocent taxpayers have to pay a huge amount of money to provide free room, board, entertainment, & medical care to criminals?

Habitual criminals who are dead set on crime need execution.

They also stoned people to death, "ye who is whithout sin cast the first stone"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I think if truth be known at least part of those in or back the EPA would like to snuff out humans....    at least most humans anyway.

Love is alive sayeth:

"They also stoned people to death, "ye who is whithout sin cast the first stone:"

That idea is nonsense.  Do you suppose that if a criminal is on trial, no one can sit on the jury unless he is sinless?   No one can punish him if found guilty.   Then you would have no trials & no punishment -- crime would run wild.

The Bible does not say what you quoted.  That is from the apocryphal addition to John, in the first part of John 8 in the KJV.  That passage is not in the oldest manuscripts.

It must be the most known by unbelievers supposed Bible story.

Edited by OneLight
edited out slight of hand insult