IGNORED

Egyptian Muslims urge ban on Noah movie.

OakWood

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

other one

Which means you have nothing to say.  islam is a false belief. 

Quantrill

I don't disagree that it is a false belief......   I disagree that you shouldn't care about it.

For those of you who think that Islam is just another false religion that shouldn't  be any bother to you at all,  you need to spend a few hours here to find why it matters.....   I do have much to say Quantrill, problem is you don't seem to be in the mood to listen....

This video is part of  a three day CLEET seminar  that I attended two years ago.   A CLEET seminar is put on for the continuing education classes for law enforcement...   Basically this is a police training class just in case you decide it's all  just a pile of bunk.

I would recommend everyone watch it all.....    but especially Quantrill, for what you don't know can hurt you.....   and ultimately usually does.

So, we'll see if my ****shakes head and walks away*****    was justified or not......   for you see Quantrill, I do have a lot to say.....   question is.... is it worth my trouble?

It's against sharia law for someone to make and show movies about the prophets.....   this is just them exorcising their religion.   No big deal.

Not their religion though is it? Noah has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam!

Noah is who he is in the Bible,   things don't really change till you get to Issac and Ishmael.   Stories are kind of the same in the Koran except that the stories are all broken up because of the format.   Until you get to Ishmael, and the promise goes to his side of the family and it all goes down hill from there.

Actually a lot of Sharia law stems from the old testament legal system including all the barbaric things that were required of the early Hebrews.

They didn't just make up the law about killing homosexuals....    anyway, we don't need a lecture on sharia...

It really doesn't take that long to read the Koran......   I am guessing that it would not hurt any of us to read just once.  We might understand what makes them tick.

Satan makes adherents to Islam tick.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks OakWood.

I didn't realize they had such a ban on all prophets, not just M.  Do you suppose this is a general ban by all branches of Islam -- or is it just one sect?

I'm not sure if they do have a ban on portrayal of all prophets. I think they're just making demands again and trying to cause trouble like they always do.

I am reminded of the prophecy regarding Ishmael:

" And Malech YHWH said to her, I will greatly multiply thy seed, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.  11 And the angel of Jehovah said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son; and thou shalt call his name  Ishmael, because Jehovah hath heard thy affliction.  12 And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every man’s hand against him;"

Fortunately for Israel & the West, they have this tendency to attack & kill each other!  Imagine what power they would have if unified all the time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Thanks OakWood.

I didn't realize they had such a ban on all prophets, not just M.  Do you suppose this is a general ban by all branches of Islam -- or is it just one sect?

I'm not sure if they do have a ban on portrayal of all prophets. I think they're just making demands again and trying to cause trouble like they always do.

I am reminded of the prophecy regarding Ishmael:

" And Malech YHWH said to her, I will greatly multiply thy seed, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.  11 And the angel of Jehovah said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son; and thou shalt call his name  Ishmael, because Jehovah hath heard thy affliction.  12 And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every man’s hand against him;"

Fortunately for Israel & the West, they have this tendency to attack & kill each other!  Imagine what power they would have if unified all the time.

It was their destiny to fall prey to false gods. The Ishmaelites were prime candidates to become slaves of Islam.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Quit telling me lies and keep your prophets to your self. .  .

Sorry, thought I'd parody the Georgia Satellites song.

Islam has so much hubris, it's even claiming our prophets as its own and telling us how we should treat them.  Most our prophets are martyrs too.

Guess they forgot how many prophets have been murdered.  Which means, prophets are only people, and Christians don't worship people.  Drawing a person or depicting that person isn't worship or idolatry, only the ignorant believe it is.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Quit telling me lies and keep your prophets to your self. .  .

Sorry, thought I'd parody the Georgia Satellites song.

Islam has so much hubris, it's even claiming our prophets as its own and telling us how we should treat them.  Most our prophets are martyrs too.

Guess they forgot how many prophets have been murdered.  Which means, prophets are only people, and Christians don't worship people.  Drawing a person or depicting that person isn't worship or idolatry, only the ignorant believe it is.

Of course, but in typical Muslim hypocrisy they call everybody else idolaters. They refer to us as idolaters because they don't understand the Trinity.

Muslims however are the biggest idolaters of the lot. They circle round the Kaaba anticlockwise and then kiss the Black Stone of Allah.

Did you also know that it is a bigger crime in Islam to insult or criticize Mohammed than it is to insult or criticize Allah? What does this tell you? It tells you that in Islam the human messenger is revered more than the god.

Islam is idolatry!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Oakwood

I don't ignore islam.  I state what it is.  A heresy as I said.  And yes it is blasphemy also.

But I don't really care what islam's views of any movie or anything are because I know they are nothing but a heresy.  A false religion.  Their views mean nothing to me.

Am I afraid of islam?  Not hardly.  Im quite willing to argue against and stand up against any islamic belief.

Quantrill

That's good, but some of us do things differently. If you check my profile you'll find that I studied Islam before I was saved so I'm familiar with how evil it is. It is a pet hate of mine. I like to know what it is doing. Not everybody feels the same.

Amen brother.

Quantrill

other one

Quantrill

I don't disagree that it is a false belief......   I disagree that you shouldn't care about it.

For those of you who think that Islam is just another false religion that shouldn't  be any bother to you at all,  you need to spend a few hours here to find why it matters.....   I do have much to say Quantrill, problem is you don't seem to be in the mood to listen....

This video is part of  a three day CLEET seminar  that I attended two years ago.   A CLEET seminar is put on for the continuing education classes for law enforcement...   Basically this is a police training class just in case you decide it's all  just a pile of bunk.

I would recommend everyone watch it all.....    but especially Quantrill, for what you don't know can hurt you.....   and ultimately usually does.

So, we'll see if my ****shakes head and walks away*****    was justified or not......   for you see Quantrill, I do have a lot to say.....   question is.... is it worth my trouble?

I know the Truth and thus can recognize the lies.  Such as islam.  Such as those who may portray islam in a more favorable light then they really are.  

You can walk away or trouble yourself.  That is up to you.

Quantrill

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

other one

Quantrill

I know the Truth and thus can recognize the lies.  Such as islam.  Such as those who may portray islam in a more favorable light then they really are.  

You can walk away or trouble yourself.  That is up to you.

Quantrill

You malign other one when you post this. He has repeatedly been outspoken against islam and that link of his shows the real evil and dangers of it. 

ayin jade

Being outspoken doens't mean anything.  You can be outspoken and still present islam incorrectly.     Are you offended?   Perhaps it is you who feel maligned.

Quantrill