IGNORED

Evidence of Men and Dinos (ancient aliens)

anthonyjmcgirr

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

I was watching ancient aliens today.  I don't accept the ancient astronaut theories, but every time I watch the show, I think, "wow, all of these things that they're finding adds mounting evidence that the bible is true.  These guys are SO close to finding God."  But, of course, they ascribe it all to aliens having visited the earth in the past. 

But what I saw today was amazing.  They were discussing the idea of dinosaurs and man co-existing.  It was incredible to me that here was an extra-biblical show, without the creationist or Christian bias, talking about the evidence of dinosaurs and man co-existing.  They listed a ton of different things and after each point, said that scientists "are skeptic" or they "deny" the evidence has any standing. 

If the geologic timescale is correct, why is there evidence of men and dinos co-existing in the same strata if they were separated by millions of years?  Like this human and dino footprint in limestone:

They have found sculptures of dinosaurs:

Cave paintings:

Ica Stones:

There are many, many of such examples.  They said if one man made all the Ica Stones they found, he would've had to make 1,000 stones each year for 43 years. 

What do you think of the physical evidence of man and dinosaurs living together versus the unprovable evidence that they didn't co-exist?

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

If these sorts of things are evidence of man and dinos together, does that make the paintings and carvings of things that look like space aliens evidence of aliens visiting earth in the distant past?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Hey Anthony,

Just go here, this will put it the issue to bed pretty quick....

http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/dinosaur/

Wow the pictures didn't show up. 

But I haven't seen any that are definitively aliens.  They are humanoid shaped, but all kinds of tribes and civs wore strange helmets, hats, masks, etc. 

And I do believe the beginning of Ezekiel describes what we would consider an extra-terrestrial experience, but the bible says it was seraphim's bringing to earth the throne of God.  So could the UFOs we've seen be demons trying to trick humans?  Very possible.  If the rapture is a true event, the anti-Christ will need an excuse for millions of people disappearing off the earth. 

^ that's a good site with a lot of evidence.  There are even historical events described by Alexander the Great and many others who recounted battles with dinosaurs and dragons, but they are considered myth by science.  But what if they were real?  Scientific bias absolutely refuses any idea that dinos and man lived together.  But the evidence is there all over the earth.  In some cases, scientists even try to cover it up and destroy the evidence!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

I watched that series some years ago...

Some of those guys appear to be off the reservation :)

Yes, their theories seem crazy.  But they bring forth evidence that totally lines up with the bible, except instead of biblical explanations, they believe it was aliens.  But they even show evidence of giants, the walls of Jericho falling, a young earth and a lot of other things.  I keep thinking, "you guys are so close to having the answers!"