IGNORED

I wanna come to jesus but i blasphemised the holy spirit?

kirbyplayers

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Once for an hour i denied the holy spirit and hated him for 10 minutes. Now i regret it. Can i be forgiven my jesus and be loved by him?
Also, most people in YA said i cannot be forgiven which freaked me out.

Is there hope for me?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well i was a evil person, a wicked person, I got angry at the lord because he wasn't letting me do bad things. I thought bad things were cool to do until i realized that doing evil things was not the way to go, and all this evil stuff were eventually going to lead to prison and hell, and jesus does not like sin, and i realised that sin will not be forgievn until i really repented and stopeed begin evil. I thought Jesus freely forgives sin even though you you keep doing them. I am only 16 by the way. But i was wrong!!! My sins were NOT forgiven because i kept doing them. Now i realised that doing good stuff was the way to go, now i realise that THE LORD IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Being with jesus is better than being alone forever. I feel like i blasphemised the holy spirit and cannot repent but i wanna be forgiven.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Once for an hour i denied the holy spirit and hated him for 10 minutes. Now i regret it. Can i be forgiven my jesus and be loved by him?
Also, most people in YA said i cannot be forgiven which freaked me out.

Is there hope for me?

I removed the Yahoo link, please don't post such links on the forums.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Is there hope for me?

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1John 1:7 

See it says ALL SIN! Not just this sin, or that sin but ALL!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

It says WHOEVER!  It does not say Who has not done this sin or that sin. But WHOEVER BELIEVES!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Well i was a evil person, a wicked person, I got angry at the lord because he wasn't letting me do bad things. I thought bad things were cool to do until i realized that doing evil things was not the way to go, and all this evil stuff were eventually going to lead to prison and hell, and jesus does not like sin, and i realised that sin will not be forgievn until i really repented and stopeed begin evil. I thought Jesus freely forgives sin even though you you keep doing them. I am only 16 by the way. But i was wrong!!! My sins were NOT forgiven because i kept doing them. Now i realised that doing good stuff was the way to go, now i realise that THE LORD IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Being with jesus is better than being alone forever. I feel like i blasphemised the holy spirit and cannot repent but i wanna be forgiven.

I feel like i blasphemised the holy spirit and cannot repent but i wanna be forgiven.

Relax, you in no way committed the unpardonable sin,

As for your sins not being forgiven because you keep doing them? There is a simple answer to that as well. Stop doing them!

Guest Butero

If you are sincere in what you are saying, and you really want to stop sinning and turn your life over to Jesus, you aren't guilty of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, because he wouldn't convict you of your sins if you were really beyond hope.  Are you really sincere about becoming a Christian?  If you are, I suggest you pray.

Dear heavenly Father,  I confess I am a sinner.  I am sorry for all the things I have done in my life that were displeasing in your eyes, and I ask you to forgive me.  I believe in Jesus Christ, and that he is the Christ, the son of the living God.  I believe that he died on a cross to pay the penalty for all of my sins, and that he rose from the dead.  Jesus, I ask you to come into my life and be my Lord and Savior.  I completely turn my life over to you.  Thank you for saving me.  A-men.

This is not a magic formula prayer.  You can say the same thing in your own words, but don't put it off.  If you sincerely want to be saved, do it now, and don't let anyone tell you that you cannot be saved. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

In my opinion,if you are sincere you have absolutely nothing to worry about.Real sinners,pharisees etc.

do not admit to sin,do not even recognise that they have sinned .When we feel bad about turning our back on Jesus ,

it means that our concience(the Holy Spirit in us )is alive and well . The road is long,and

steep,and we will fall,but if we correct ourselves quickly,ask to be forgiven,and keep close to Him,we

will get there .

See if you can find out why Jesus taught what He did in the context of the time,and why although ,He

could not be pleased by any 'sin',some kinds of behaviour made Him more angry than others .

Just remember there are none without sin,none ,and when people show disdain to young people struggling,

as you are, it is a sign their own inner spiritual life is wanting . No one should ever be too hard

with someone like you. You need to be loved and encouraged, not 'lectured' at .

Edited by Organic Medicine

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

I am in the same situation now. Am addicted to something I don't wanna say. I ask the Lord for forgiveness many times and I promise him never to go back again but I flaunt them and today I commited the same sin. I need help.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

if your concerned you commited blaspheme of the holy spirit then chances are you didnt. If you genuinely blasphemed youd have no want to come to Christ. so to answer your question yes you can come to Jesus you did not commit blaspheme of the holy spirit.

Guest Butero

I am in the same situation now. Am addicted to something I don't wanna say. I ask the Lord for forgiveness many times and I promise him never to go back again but I flaunt them and today I commited the same sin. I need help.

Instead of promising God you will stop, try confessing your sin to him and telling him you can't stop.  You want to, and you sincerely meant it when you promised to stop, but you can't.  Ask him to help you.  Keep seeking him about it till you get the victory over it.