IGNORED

I wanna come to jesus but i blasphemised the holy spirit?

kirbyplayers

Guest Butero

if your concerned you commited blaspheme of the holy spirit then chances are you didnt. If you genuinely blasphemed youd have no want to come to Christ. so to answer your question yes you can come to Jesus you did not commit blaspheme of the holy spirit.

That is the key.  If the person is sincere, and they really want to get saved, there is no way they committed the unpardonable sin.  It is possible a person could come here claiming they want to get saved when they don't, and trying to scare others into thinking they committed the unpardonable sin.  In that case, maybe they did?  God wouldn't waste his time trying to convict you about your sins if you were too far gone. 

I am taking this person at his word, that he wants to get saved, so my suggestion is that he pray a sinner's prayer. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Thanks Butero

Guest DRS81

Blaspheming the holy spirit is actually dying in your unbelief. As long as you're still breathing there is hope for salvation.

Guest Butero

Blaspheming the holy spirit is actually dying in your unbelief. As long as you're still breathing there is hope for salvation.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is attributing the works of God to the devil or speaking a word against the Holy Ghost.  It is possible to commit that sin, but if you want to be saved, you obviously didn't do it. 

Guest DRS81

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is attributing the works of God to the devil or speaking a word against the Holy Ghost.  It is possible to commit that sin, but if you want to be saved, you obviously didn't do it. 

Hi Butero. I agree. I have a question for you though. If a truly already-saved, born again christian at the end of his life commits blasphemy and then dies, does he go to hell?

Guest Butero

Hi Butero. I agree. I have a question for you though. If a truly already-saved, born again christian at the end of his life commits blasphemy and then dies, does he go to hell?

Since the Bible states there will be no forgiveness in this life or the next for blasphemy against the Holy Ghost or speaking a word against the Holy Ghost, I would say they would go to hell, but at the same time, I have trouble believing a truly born again Christian would commit that sin.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

I don't really understand this concept of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit but I still need help incase the need to apply the advice I will be given arises.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

They are wrong.

You CAN be forgiven.

And for you gung-ho type Christians, before you scream me a "heretic", allow me to explain.

There are THREE who bear record in Heaven.

Strike 1:

God dwelled with mankind through Israel

Strike 2:

Jesus, Emanuel, dwelled with mankind.

Strike 3:

The Comforter is come.

If you reject His call to repentance, there is no one left!!  There is nothing beyond the THIRD PERSON to call you to repentance.  Basically, this means you will miss the boat if you fail to repent.  Forget about thinking you will "convert" post the Rapture.  Revelation makes it clear in three different places that mankind will NOT repent.  Why not?  Because men cannot repent unless CALLED to repentance.  And if the Spirit is raptured with the Church, there is nothing to draw you to God.

THAT is why it cannot be forgiven.  It is talking about those who die in their sins.  What is the difference between cursing God and cursing the Holy Spirit?  Absolutely nothing.  They are ONE.  What is the difference in speaking ill about God in the Flesh (Jesus) and dishonoring the Father?  Jesus said there is no difference.  So, cursing God is cursing God.   It is like me disrespecting your family name - you are ALL the target.

The key is, if you DIE IN YOUR SINS because you refused the call of the Spirit ... you can never find forgiveness because there is only Judgment behind deaths door.

Of course you can be forgiven while in life.  Of course you can repent.  The very reason anyone is sorry for cursing God is the move of the Spirit.  But, if you continue to oppose God and you continue to deny the call, and if you die in your sins, that Scripture will certainly be accurate.  You will never find Salvation post death.

This may be hard for some of you to understand.  Pray about it.  I tell you the Truth.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

BTW, to support what I typed, in another thread there is discussion on Prophets post the resurrection of Jesus.  I appear to be the only one who mentioned Agabus.  But what he said is profound. 

Here's why...

All Prophets said, "thus saith the LORD" or "God told me to tell you..."  But Agabus said, "Thus says the HOLY SPIRIT..."  He is ultimately saying that the Holy Spirit IS God!

Its so interesting how we miss such subtle and key things. 

So again, denying the Holy Spirit IS to deny God.  Cursing the Holy Spirit IS to curse God.  Same thing for Jesus.  But it is not the Father who calls men to repentance.  It is not the Son who calls men to repentance.  It is the SPIRIT who calls men to repentance.  So, if you deny that call ... the Scripture will apply to you ... at the moment of your death.

See also Psalm 2.

Notice how that is a Triune passage?

Do you see the Father talking about His Son?

Do you see the Son talking about Himself?

Now see the part that says "Kiss the Son"?  That is the SPIRIT telling us to worship the Son. 

So again, it is the SPIRIT who calls us to repentance ... though they are all equally God. 

To blaspheme (deny) the Spirit ... is to certainly see Hellfire ... IF you die in an unrepented state.

Strike THREE! ... because there will not be a fourth one to come and redeem/call you.  The Holy Spirit is the LAST to come.

Edited by Donibm

Guest Butero

I don't agree with you, but I am not going to call you a heretic.  I already stated what I believe it means, and I stand by it.  The one thing I believe everyone can agree on is that a person who wants to get saved can.  Why would God call someone to repentance if they are beyond hope?  I don't believe he would.  As such, this is more of a theological question than one that is critical.  If any man or woman comes to me and says they want to be saved, but they can't because they blasphemed the Holy Spirit, I would tell them they were wrong, and lead them in a sinner's prayer.  if they want to be saved, they can be saved.