• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

So the pope wants us all to come as one as one religion one faith and most likely one world government. saying how much better it would be for these things to happen.  But i remember how Jesus came to do the exact opposite, he did not come to unite but instead divide with the sword. and i believe this is of great importance because it seperates the wheat and the tares. sure the church is greatly divided and the beliefs and doctrines are countless but  we are able to recognize who is really a true believer. the fruit of such a person will be evident, and this is why Jesus wanted to divide everything because in those days you couldnt tell who was a true follower of God but now we can

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's astonishing how so many people think that Christianity is a pacifist belief, when it is not. It is peaceful but not pacifist. There is a difference. We are meant to fight evil, yet love our enemies at the same time. This is not a contradiction but may sound like it to some.

Let's remind ourselves what George Orwell said:

Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist. This is elementary common sense. If you hamper the war effort of one side you automatically help that of the other

And more importantly let's remind ourselves about what you have told us and what Jesus actually said:

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the Earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34

He said to them "But now if you have a purse take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Luke 22:36