• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Well Hello Again  :) ,  The SUN.  Lets see what Almighty GOD has to say first....

(Psalms 19:4-6) "Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,  {5} Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.  {6} His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof."

So there are "Circuits" and and nothing can be hid from the Heat".    Is that so..... :mgdetective:

What does "science" have to say.....

Sun1_zpsf81a1d20.jpg  Sun4_zpse0e80b2a.jpg

The Missing Neutrinos Brought about by the fusion of 4 Hydrogen-------> Helium = (Boatloads of Energy) AND--------------> NEUTRINOS.  OK, Where are they?  According to the Literature they've found 1/3-1/2 of what there should be.  Where's the rest?.....did the Dark Matter swallow them up?

Heat Transport Problem:  In fluid dynamics, you can count the Reynolds Number of the Sun.  Turns out that this number is 100 Billion Times to Big for Convection to occur!!!  Don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good. LOL

Temp Minimum in the Chromosphere ??  What in the World?  If you have heat generated @ the core (from Thermo-Nuclear Reactions) , the Temp should get lower and lower the further you move from the source.  What actually happens?....Why yes, the Exact Opposite...... of Logarithmic Magnitudes!!  Guess they forgot about the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (Heat Doesn't Flow UpHill !!!) 

** Just a Side Personal Note:  It appears that with every topic I encounter, "people" are oblivious or accidentally on purpose forget about a "Pillar Of Science"-----The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics  :mgdetective:

Sun Layers & Temp Profile of the Sun:

SunLayers_zps19940e6b.jpg

SunTemp1_zps5978332b.jpg

So the Temperature from the Surface of the Sun (PhotoSphere) on it's way to the Chromosphere dips a bit then slowly rises through the ChromoSphere and then GOES PARABOLIC when nearing the Corona. :huh:   That's like standing near a Wood Stove then moving back 100 meters because it's too hot and then you Spontaneously Combust!!!!!

Acceleration of The Solar Wind:

SunSolarWindSpeeds_zpscf8b45a9.jpg

In the Above Bar Graph, the bars to the left show the speed of Ionized Particles (Hydrogen and Oxygen) beginning on the Surface of the Sun, then----->Mercury------->Venus---->Earth.  How In The World are they SPEEDING UP??  It's tantamount to throwing a baseball 90 mph then the ball continually speeds up the farther away it gets.  Please don't say Gravity LOL

Could it have to do with Voltage??  ....

Sun3_zpsc14b5ff4.jpg

Do you think....The Ions rolling off the HUMONGOUS CLIFF "might" have something to do with it?  :mgdetective:

**Special Note (see above)- The Identical Plot can be superimposed on a Solid- State pnp TRANSISTOR.  Probably just coincidence....the Sun's not Electrical ;)

The Sun Plummets through the Universe on Birkeland Currents PLASMAS (See Pics @ Bottom)....... then acts like a Transistor.   ssssshhh don't tell anyone, we have to find those Gravity Waves.

From the THEMIS Satellites.....

"The satellites have found evidence for magnetic ropes connecting Earth's upper atmosphere directly to the Sun," says Dave Sibeck, project scientist for the mission at the Goddard Space Flight Center. "We believe that solar wind particles flow in along these ropes, providing energy for geomagnetic storms and auroras."

http://science1.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2007/11dec_themis/

"Magnetic "Ropes" LOL.  They're Birkeland Currents for cryin out loud!!! and they're Everywhere!!! .......

SunBirkelandCurrents_zps161250f1.png                 SunBirkelandCurrents_zpsd2a93bfc.jpg

They're looking for the "MISSING" 95% of the Mass in The Universe...Making Up Fairy Pixie Dust (Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Cold Dark Matter, Gravity Waves et al) all invisible ;)    and the answer is Right in FRONT OF THEM...........  PLASMA:

SunGalaxiesInfrared5_zpsba35503e.jpg   SuGalaxiesInfraredXRay6_zps5e7ed60d.jpg  SunInfraredGalaxies9_zps9ccac6d6.jpg

SunInfraredgalaxies8_zpsc1b6ceb3.png   SunGalaxiesInfrared2_zpsd4c8c24d.jpg

Where's all The Mass??....What's Holding These Galaxies Together??........Where's the Massive Amounts of Energy coming From???

Don't Know......Can't SEE Anything Out There?  Lost One.... This is Lost 3... are you Lost 2, Over??

Pics Directly Above: (Infrared, 2nd Pic Infrared/Chandra X-Ray/Hubble)

SEE: Cosmic Plasma by Hannes Alfven PhD (Nobel Prize Physics 1970)

**Sources (slides and info) Donald E Scott PhD, Dr. Chuck Missler

Thanks for your attention,  Have a Blessed Day.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Ok, let's just say everything you posted above shatters modern astronomy, physics, mathematcs etc. regarding sun.  Do you have alternative science on the make-up, mechanics, thermodynamics etc of the sun?  Is your answer

(Psalms 19:4-6) "Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,  {5} Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.  {6} His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.", and we stop investigating.  What's the point of this post?

Ok, let's just say everything you posted above shatters modern astronomy, physics, mathematcs etc. regarding sun.  Do you have alternative science on the make-up, mechanics, thermodynamics etc of the sun?  Is your answer

(Psalms 19:4-6) "Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,  {5} Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.  {6} His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.", and we stop investigating.  What's the point of this post?

========================================================================================

Ok, let's just say everything you posted above shatters modern astronomy, physics, mathematcs etc. regarding sun.

Yea, I know...  Isn't it Kool?

It's Easy to Refute, just:

1. abolish the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics

2. stop observing the Heavens. 

3. Come up with 10100000000000000000000000000000 Neutrinos every second. 

4. Eradicate all Aurora's

5. Figure out how to accelerate Ion's from nothing.

Do you have alternative science on the make-up, mechanics, thermodynamics etc of the sun?  Is your answer

I posted the evidence.  It's quite strong....almost impenetrable. I love the simplicity of the argument....don't you?

What's the point of this post?

shatter modern astronomy, physics, mathematics etc. regarding sun.  Well not actually....it supports "Real" Astronomy, Physics et al., it just shatters the Fairytales of Modern "so-called" Astronomy/Physics et al.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

OK, what's your alternative?  You have some explanation of how the sun works?  Do we throw all our knowledge away and start over?

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

The most obvious question that flows form this and a couple other threads you have started, is why, if this is the slam dunk you claim it all to be, am I only hearing it from you and whatever sources you use?  I am not an astrophysicist but I am not totally ignorant of the subject.   Why is it that even other Christians cannot see what to you is too obvious to miss?  Take Hugh Ross for example, I have read a few of his books, listen to multiple PodCast by him and regularly use the RTB resources.  I have a  great deal of respect for him and his credentials are hard to top.  Yet somehow he has missed all this.  Why is that?

The most obvious question that flows form this and a couple other threads you have started, is why, if this is the slam dunk you claim it all to be, am I only hearing it from you and whatever sources you use?  I am not an astrophysicist but I am not totally ignorant of the subject.   Why is it that even other Christians cannot see what to you is too obvious to miss?  Take Hugh Ross for example, I have read a few of his books, listen to multiple PodCast by him and regularly use the RTB resources.  I have a  great deal of respect for him and his credentials are hard to top.  Yet somehow he has missed all this.  Why is that?

=======================================================================================

The most obvious question that flows form this and a couple other threads you have started, is why, if this is the slam dunk you claim it all to be, am I only hearing it from you and whatever sources you use?

Great Question!  My take?

The Skinny (Short Version):

Satan has taken the approach of using "science" (Not the only "Higher Institutions" in his purview) and attempts to summarily dismiss the Bible without physically burning it.....that would be too obvious.  It's not everyone in "science" all he needs to do is control the Upper Echelons of the establishment they will keep everybody in-step.  If you don't stay in LOCK-STEP the the "SHUNNING" comes from your peers.....this is quite obvious with hundreds of documented cases through the years.

All this revolves around the Big Bang Theory and they will defend it to the COWS Come Home.

Well, the LORD has Etched it on my Heart to Burn it Down........so, ROGER!!!!   And we are admonished to EXPOSE them......

(Ephesians 5:11) "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."

I have even released the "Kracken" yet LOL

Why is it that even other Christians cannot see what to you is too obvious to miss?

I don't know

Take Hugh Ross for example

Hugh's a very intelligent man.  I don't know why he doesn't see it...probably because he's a Quasi Big Banger.  That would be my guess.

My argument is very easy to Refute.  Email Him, let him take a crack @ it....I don't mind  :)

OK, what's your alternative?  You have some explanation of how the sun works?  Do we throw all our knowledge away and start over?

=====================================================================================================

Jerry, Re-Read the OP, I Outlined what the "Alternative" is.

Do we throw all our knowledge away and start over?

YES.  But that's not gonna happen.  The Big Bang will not be undone:  SEE Satan Discussion with LFA.

=======================================================================================

The most obvious question that flows form this and a couple other threads you have started, is why, if this is the slam dunk you claim it all to be, am I only hearing it from you and whatever sources you use?

Great Question!  My take?

The Skinny (Short Version):

Satan has taken the approach of using "science" (Not the only "Higher Institutions" in his purview) and attempts to summarily dismiss the Bible without physically burning it.....that would be too obvious.  It's not everyone in "science" all he needs to do is control the Upper Echelons of the establishment they will keep everybody in-step.  If you don't stay in LOCK-STEP the the "SHUNNING" comes from your peers.....this is quite obvious with hundreds of documented cases through the years.

All this revolves around the Big Bang Theory and they will defend it to the COWS Come Home.

Well, the LORD has Etched it on my Heart to Burn it Down........so, ROGER!!!!   And we are admonished to EXPOSE them......

(Ephesians 5:11) "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."

I have even released the "Kracken" yet LOL

Why is it that even other Christians cannot see what to you is too obvious to miss?

I don't know

Take Hugh Ross for example

Hugh's a very intelligent man.  I don't know why he doesn't see it...probably because he's a Quasi Big Banger.  That would be my guess.

My argument is very easy to Refute.  Email Him, let him take a crack @ it....I don't mind  :)

In reality he refutes your argument with every paper, book, etc that he puts out supporting his argument. 

Missing Neutrinos from Hugh Ross.

http://www.reasons.org/articles/missing-solar-neutrinos-found

What makes the Sun shine? Where does Earth’s life-sustaining radiation originate? Astronomers answered these questions in part with the discovery of nuclear fusion, the same process that powers the hydrogen bomb.

To test the theory that hydrogen’s fusion into helium powers the Sun, astronomers spent the last thirty years searching for exotic particles dubbed neutrinos, a by-product of the fusion reaction. Once generated, neutrinos stream out and away from the Sun in all directions at nearly the speed of light. Detecting them requires painstaking efforts, but scientists succeeded in doing so. They captured neutrinos in underground detectors,1 only to discover two-thirds of their expected number missing. This “solar neutrino problem” persisted for 30 years, eluding careful experiments until now.2

The problem arose when physicists calculated (using standard equations) that nuclear fusion in the Sun would send 5.1 million neutrinos to every square centimeter of Earth’s surface per second.3 However, observatories designed to detect solar neutrinos found only about 1.7 million neutrinos per cm2 per second.4

No physicist or astronomer, however, really believed that the Sun fell two-thirds short in its neutrino production. So, they altered their hypothesis. The initial hypothesis treated neutrinos as massless particles, but if neutrinos possess a tiny mass, they could “oscillate,” or transform into alternate neutrino “flavors,” namely tau and muon neutrinos. The flow of solar neutrinos arriving at Earth, then, would be split among electron, tau, and muon flavors.

Since neutrino observatories were originally designed to find only electron neutrinos, the detected 1.7 million neutrinos per cm2 per second would actually prove consistent with the revised hypothesis (1.7 is one-third of 5.1). Discoveries made three years ago by two independent teams using different detectors confirmed that neutrinos do indeed oscillate from one flavor into another.5 These discoveries indirectly solved the solar neutrino problem. But researchers hungered for direct proof.

To get it, the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory (SNO) was built in Ontario, Canada. There a collaboration of Canadian, American, and British physicists can use 1,000 tons of heavy water (water molecules in which the hydrogen atoms contain an extra neutron) and for two experiments. The first sensed only electron neutrinos. The second will measure the flux of all three types of neutrinos.

To date, only the first experiment has collected data. However, the team has compared its results with the results of a Japanese experiment dubbed “Super-Kamiokande,” which detected all three varieties of neutrinos.6 The data showed that the so-called missing neutrinos were not really missing after all but had simply converted from electron neutrinos into tau and muon neutrinos. The two studies indicate that solar neutrinos flow at 5.4 ±1.0 million neutrinos cm-2 sec-1, a measurement close enough to resolve the neutrino problem.7

Solving the solar neutrino problem gives astronomers confidence in their understanding of the Sun. The neutrino flux shows physicists how the Sun’s output of light has remained very steady over the last 50,000 years, and will continue to do so for the next 50,000 years—a requirement for human existence.

The solution also affirms the nuclear fusion model for other stars. This confirms that the oldest stars in Earth’s galaxy are about 13 billion years old, as the big bang creation model predicts.

Astronomers and physicists can now state with greater certainty that the Sun is 4.60 billion years old. This age implies that the 4.57-billion-year-old Earth formed relatively quickly. These findings about the Sun—and their implications for life on Earth—powerfully suggest the involvement of a divine designer

Missing Neutrinos from Hugh Ross.

http://www.reasons.org/articles/missing-solar-neutrinos-found

Thanks for the Article.   Yes, I surely heard of the "Flavored" of Neutrinos.  I haven't check all the sources but seems in order.

Can you tell me how many source's...... Celestial and Non-Celestial, that Produce or are the Cause of Neutrinos?

How do we know the Source?

AND

Neutrinos are not the "Elephant in the Room" so to speak, as you may already know. There are actually 3... I'll list them in Order of Magnitude:

A.  Temp Minimum in the Chromosphere ??  What in the World?  If you have heat generated @ the core (from Thermo-Nuclear Reactions) , the Temp should get lower and lower the further you move from the source.  What actually happens?....Why yes, the Exact Opposite...... of Logarithmic Magnitudes!!  Guess they forgot about the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (Heat Doesn't Flow UpHill !!!)     Basically 2LOT issue.

B.  the Speed of Ionized Particles

B1.  Reynolds Number of the Sun.  Turns out that this number is 100 Billion Times to Big for Convection to occur!!!