IGNORED

Btwn ages 35-65

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

I guess you gotta really love what you do to bank on those social security checks at 65. If you don't love job then it's just 30 years of slavery. Your thoughts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I'm confused by your post. What are you asking?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I spent 8 years as a tv director which was the greatest job in the world. unfortunately the pay was not leading to a good life at 66. So I quit and went to work for Xerox as a customer service engineer.... second best job in the world. however it made for a good life at 66 anf let me be the kind of person to remain married for 44years.

I so enjoyed my career they had to bribe me to retire

I think you could safely say that I was blessed.

if a person isn't happy in their job they should decide on something they would like to do and do some kind of training to be good at it. Praying all the time... and save save save.

unfortunately some people just don't want to work.

I'm out of work now OO and I'm struggling. I have now had to go on benefits. I've had well-paid jobs for years but was hit by redundancy and recession. I keep trying to get jobs but I'm not succeeding.

I don't feel guilty about being on benefits. I paid tax into the system for years, so I see benefits as my insurance in a way, but benefit payments are poverty-line and I'm really struggling. However, I do feel bad about it. I would rather work. I hate having no money. I'm not interested in being rich, but money is useful. Money gave me the laptop that I am now typing on, but if it broke I couldn't afford another.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

I'm out of work now OO and I'm struggling. I have now had to go on benefits. I've had well-paid jobs for years but was hit by redundancy and recession. I keep trying to get jobs but I'm not succeeding.

I don't feel guilty about being on benefits. I paid tax into the system for years, so I see benefits as my insurance in a way, but benefit payments are poverty-line and I'm really struggling. However, I do feel bad about it. I would rather work. I hate having no money. I'm not interested in being rich, but money is useful. Money gave me the laptop that I am now typing on, but if it broke I couldn't afford another.

In my prayers brother. 

In my prayers brother. 

Thank you.

that happens sometimes. have you tried going to a good employment agency. most really good jobs you can't get on your own.

that happens sometimes. have you tried going to a good employment agency. most really good jobs you can't get on your own.

Many, many times. They are not interested. They will phone you up and ask you to come in for an interview. After the interview (not before) they will tell you that there are no jobs at the moment, but the interview was a test to see if you are suitable or not.

This has happened too many times, now.

Many, many times. They are not interested. They will phone you up and ask you to come in for an interview. After the interview (not before) they will tell you that there are no jobs at the moment, but the interview was a test to see if you are suitable or not.

This has happened too many times, now.

are you talking about an agency or an individual company. Have they suggested any training to make you more sellable.... if not they are not doing their jobs.