IGNORED

Russia and Ukraine - the start of a prophecy?

OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Many people believe that Rosh is Russia in the Ezekiel 38 war, but so far this has seemed unlikely as all the other attacking nations appear to be Muslim ones.

However, Russia does have a significant and ever-growing Muslim minority and has experienced a number of problems with aggressive Islamic groups.

With the incorporation of Crimea into Russian territory they will now be importing even more Muslims as I believe that Crimea consists of a large number of Tatars who all Muslims. What's more these Tatars seem keen to become Russian.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Integration of different ethnic groups seems pivotal as for the one world government, which is a step stone fro Lucifer's master plan of world domination, even when we all know how it is going to end.

Russia has played big role many times, yet as of now Islam does not at least directly seem that much of a decisive power in the land of Rus, as it was known before.

Which is not to say Islam does not possess a part in the play, yet we need to remember who the puppet master is.

The left hand often does not know what the right hand is doing, still both belong to the same body and deceit is the policy the fallen one is applying.

They are grouping military power up in the north, was discovered by the Finnish intelligence service recently. As I am planning to move back to my home lands in the north, these kind of things make you think about the future. I am taking no sides in the world policy that much, since I know Satan has already infiltrated many offices world wide, but surely the media hype against Russia hardly is making things move smoothly.

I always wondered why living literally underground seemed such a great idea, and during times like these it all makes perfect sense.

Is it Russia, hard to say so far. But I know it's all moving forwards by the day.

Better seek Him like never before. That's the best thing to do anyway.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Many people believe that Rosh is Russia in the Ezekiel 38 war, but so far this has seemed unlikely as all the other attacking nations appear to be Muslim ones.

However, Russia does have a significant and ever-growing Muslim minority and has experienced a number of problems with aggressive Islamic groups.

With the incorporation of Crimea into Russian territory they will now be importing even more Muslims as I believe that Crimea consists of a large number of Tatars who all Muslims. What's more these Tatars seem keen to become Russian.

Hi Oakwood,

I don't believe this will lead to WWIII, if that's what you mean, nor do I believe it will fulfill any specific prophecies, other than wars and rumors of wars. I believe the next prophetic war will be the Psalm 83 and/or Isaiah 17 war, which are the nations that are touching Israel's borders. This war may have something to do with the confirming of the covenant and/or beginning of Daniel's 70th week. I have a hunch Israel will again expand her borders and later the Gog Magog nations alignment will sneak in to take a spoil.

Ezekiel 38/39 will come later and none of the nations that come against Israel in the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war will be involved in the Ezekiel war, for those nations extend further out from the inner ring nations. I believe the Ezek.38 war will be the great tribulation, which will be followed by Armageddon.

Cheers

Hi Oakwood,

I don't believe this will lead to WWIII, if that's what you mean, nor do I believe it will fulfill any specific prophecies, other than wars and rumors of wars. I believe the next prophetic war will be the Psalm 83 and/or Isaiah 17 war, which are the nations that are touching Israel's borders. This war may have something to do with the confirming of the covenant and/or beginning of Daniel's 70th week. I have a hunch Israel will again expand her borders and later the Gog Magog nations alignment will sneak in to take a spoil.

Ezekiel 38/39 will come later and none of the nations that come against Israel in the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war will be involved in the Ezekiel war, for those nations extend further out from the inner ring nations. I believe the Ezek.38 war will be the great tribulation, which will be followed by Armageddon.

Cheers

Thanks. I didn't believe that the Crimea incident was the start of WW3. I just thought that it might be a shift in demographics that may ultimate lead to it (or something like it).

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Many people believe that Rosh is Russia in the Ezekiel 38 war, but so far this has seemed unlikely as all the other attacking nations appear to be Muslim ones.However, Russia does have a significant and ever-growing Muslim minority and has experienced a number of problems with aggressive Islamic groups.With the incorporation of Crimea into Russian territory they will now be importing even more Muslims as I believe that Crimea consists of a large number of Tatars who all Muslims. What's more these Tatars seem keen to become Russian.

Hi Oakwood,I don't believe this will lead to WWIII, if that's what you mean, nor do I believe it will fulfill any specific prophecies, other than wars and rumors of wars. I believe the next prophetic war will be the Psalm 83 and/or Isaiah 17 war, which are the nations that are touching Israel's borders. This war may have something to do with the confirming of the covenant and/or beginning of Daniel's 70th week. I have a hunch Israel will again expand her borders and later the Gog Magog nations alignment will sneak in to take a spoil.Ezekiel 38/39 will come later and none of the nations that come against Israel in the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war will be involved in the Ezekiel war, for those nations extend further out from the inner ring nations. I believe the Ezek.38 war will be the great tribulation, which will be followed by Armageddon.Cheers

The psalm 83 war has been a recent catch by prophecy experts, am I correct in saying this? I can't recall too many experts finding end time prophecy from the book of psalms.

Nevertheless, it makes sense to see Israel expand it's borders and eliminate its closest enemies by wiping out Damascus to start with. I find it hard to believe the world will just sit back and watch this happen without a very harsh response from the big boys. (Russia, Iran, Egypt) Not sure what to think here if Israel wipes out a city like Damascus prophesied in Isaiah 17.

Now, Ezekiel 38 says Israel is living in safety just before this war, so, for Israel to be in safety, it seems to me like one of two things have to happen:

1. Psalm 83 war does occur and Israel does win convincingly and world response is minimal (not sure how this could be possible)

2. Some kind of peace treaty with enemies.

Thoughts?

Many people believe that Rosh is Russia in the Ezekiel 38 war, but so far this has seemed unlikely as all the other attacking nations appear to be Muslim ones.However, Russia does have a significant and ever-growing Muslim minority and has experienced a number of problems with aggressive Islamic groups.With the incorporation of Crimea into Russian territory they will now be importing even more Muslims as I believe that Crimea consists of a large number of Tatars who all Muslims. What's more these Tatars seem keen to become Russian.

Hi Oakwood,I don't believe this will lead to WWIII, if that's what you mean, nor do I believe it will fulfill any specific prophecies, other than wars and rumors of wars. I believe the next prophetic war will be the Psalm 83 and/or Isaiah 17 war, which are the nations that are touching Israel's borders. This war may have something to do with the confirming of the covenant and/or beginning of Daniel's 70th week. I have a hunch Israel will again expand her borders and later the Gog Magog nations alignment will sneak in to take a spoil.Ezekiel 38/39 will come later and none of the nations that come against Israel in the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war will be involved in the Ezekiel war, for those nations extend further out from the inner ring nations. I believe the Ezek.38 war will be the great tribulation, which will be followed by Armageddon.Cheers

The psalm 83 war has been a recent catch by prophecy experts, am I correct in saying this? I can't recall too many experts finding end time prophecy from the book of psalms.

Nevertheless, it makes sense to see Israel expand it's borders and eliminate its closest enemies by wiping out Damascus to start with. I find it hard to believe the world will just sit back and watch this happen without a very harsh response from the big boys. (Russia, Iran, Egypt) Not sure what to think here if Israel wipes out a city like Damascus prophesied in Isaiah 17.

Now, Ezekiel 38 says Israel is living in safety just before this war, so, for Israel to be in safety, it seems to me like one of two things have to happen:

1. Psalm 83 war does occur and Israel does win convincingly and world response is minimal (not sure how this could be possible)

Thoughts?

One possibility is that Psalm 83 damages the economies of  many Muslim nations and because the U.S.A. at this time will probably be weak, there is insufficient interest or capability to generate a huge Global response. Israel will be left alone to flourish. Don't forget too that Damascus may have been nuked.

Also, Israel (I believe) is due to grow in economic power (possibly because of oil). For a time, Israel will be almost untouchable, but waiting in the wings are angry Muslims (for example, the Shia of Iran).

Maybe Sunni and Shia will be finally united for one last push against Israel and then Ezekiel 38 comes into play. I have a tendency to think that this may be the case because Ezekiel tells us that when the invasion starts to go horribly wrong, they turn against each other - something that Sunni and Shia have a habit of doing. They always blame each other whenever they can.

One possibility is that Psalm 83 damages the economies of  many Muslim nations

and because the U.S.A. at this time will probably be weak,

there is insufficient interest or capability to generate a huge Global response.

Israel will be left alone to flourish.

Don't forget too that Damascus may have been nuked.

Also, Israel (I believe) is due to grow in economic power (possibly because of oil).

For a time, Israel will be almost untouchable, but waiting in the wings are angry Muslims (for example, the Shia of Iran).

Maybe Sunni and Shia will be finally united for one last push against Israel and then Ezekiel 38 comes into play.

I have a tendency to think that this may be the case because Ezekiel tells us that when the invasion starts to go horribly wrong,

they turn against each other - something that Sunni and Shia have a habit of doing.

They always blame each other whenever they can.

:thumbsup:

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. Ezekiel 38:21

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Thoughts?

Hey Spockster!

The Psalm 83 war has been known by scholars for quite a while now. The problem is knowing when it will happen.  **  There are several prophecies found in the Psalms.  Psalm 22 foretells the crucifixion of Christ.

I think it's hard to know how the world will respond, especially when we don't know the cause of this war or if Israel will be provoked or not.  The safety of Israel will probably come after the Psalm 83 war.  It may be from arrangements made within the seven year covenant.  They are already discussing possibly using UN or NATO security forces in the peace settlement. 

I could imagine that after Israel is victorious, they may gain more land, possibly taking total control of the Temple mount as well.  Then they could rebuild the Temple and resume daily sacrifices, which we know will be stopped during the abomination of desolation. 

Cheers

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Rt,

I'm speculating Israel will be provoked and the world will accept their response (nuking Damascus?) as being understandable.

Gulp! I still have a hard time writing this, and I still don't get how this could happen, but......

Stay tuned.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Yet the war of Psa 83 may be the war of Daniel 11:21-35.  Antiochus IV Epiphanes the Syrian king and his attack on Israel when they felt secure.

Just a thought.

In Christ

Montana Marv