IGNORED

Israel attacked and responds-is this prophecy?

fire-heart

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

so i dont know if anyone knows about this but yesterday israel was attacked with 60 rockets and responded with sending tanks. isnt there scripture somewhere that says specifically not to harm israel or is that just me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

so i dont know if anyone knows about this but yesterday israel was attacked with 60 rockets and responded with sending tanks. isnt there scripture somewhere that says specifically not to harm israel or is that just me?

Israel has been attacked on many occasions. God is protecting Israel and defends her against her attackers. I don't think yesterday's attack was anything remarkable.

Rockets have been fired at Israel a number of times, but you also have to remember what happened when war was waged against Israel before, in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

Israel won on all three occasions. 1967s victory was particularly astonishing and is believed by some to be miraculous.

http://www.sixdaywar.co.uk/hidden_miracles.htm

http://www.sixdaywar.co.uk/spiritual.htm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart

From as early as in Genesis 12......God is very clear on how He wants the world to treat  Israel.......He5 says He will Bless those that bless her & He will curse those that curse her...............so the answer to your question would be"yes".....Praise the Lord & God Bless Israel

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings fire-heart

From as early as in Genesis 12......God is very clear on how He wants the world to treat  Israel.......He5 says He will Bless those that bless her & He will curse those that curse her...............so the answer to your question would be"yes".....Praise the Lord & God Bless Israel

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I don't think that this incident is a specific part of prophecy in itself though. It's just part of a process of attacks against Israel that has been going on, on and off, for nearly sixty-five years.  The hatred against Israel is a prophecy made up of thousands of incidents which many of us are guessing will culminate in the Gog, Magog war of Ezekiel 38.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Oak.....

I don't see the relevance in what you are saying to the OP or to my answering the OP's question?Although it is true what you are saying  I just don't know what it has to do with my reference to Gods love for His people Israel?Unless,your'e just sayin'.....lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I forgot to mention,do you know that many here do not realize who you are ,have you posted?

Blessings Oak.....

I don't see the relevance in what you are saying to the OP or to my answering the OP's question?Although it is true what you are saying  I just don't know what it has to do with my reference to Gods love for His people Israel?Unless,your'e just sayin'.....lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I forgot to mention,do you know that many here do not realize who you are ,have you posted?

Sorry, what I meant was that I didn't think that in this particular case that it was a fulfillment of prophecy but part of an ongoing one. I got the impression from the OP that he had never heard of rocket attacks on Israel before, as if this event was a specific reference to prophecy in scripture.

Do you think that I should post? I thought that they would have realised by now.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

"There shall be no weapon that is made against you that shall thrive" Isaiah 54:17

Attacks on Israel are common but Israel will not be destroyed.

I spoke to somebody online a couple of years ago who claimed that Israel would no longer exist after the end of 2012. I questioned his assumption and and he revised his reply to the end of Feb 2013...... at the very, very latest!

Well, it,s now March 2014.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Israel has been attacked on many occasions. God is protecting Israel and defends her against her attackers. I don't think yesterday's attack was anything remarkable.

Rockets have been fired at Israel a number of times, but you also have to remember what happened when war was waged against Israel before, in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

Israel won on all three occasions. 1967s victory was particularly astonishing and is believed by some to be miraculous.

http://www.sixdaywar.co.uk/hidden_miracles.htm

http://www.sixdaywar.co.uk/spiritual.htm

Yes Oak I do believe that God is protecting Israel.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Not a prophecy so much as a promise of God.   Such promises form the pillars of God's intentions toward nations and men.

God made a promise to Abraham on the occasion of Abraham's departure from his native land of Ur to the land God sent him in Canaan.

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

- Genesis 12:3

The oracle of God is repeated from the mouth of the prophet Balaam (the man with the talking donkey) in the twenty third chapter of the book of Numbers in the last half of the ninth verse.  Balaam speaks to Israel in this passage;

"Blessed is everyone who blesses you, and cursed is everyone who curses you."

Beware Balaam's curse.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...