• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/court-choose-between-constitutional-rights/

Since when should Americans have to choose between constitutional rights? This is not even right, nor is it legal.  Doesn't this just prove that police are overstepping their boundaries?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I blame the democrats whether it be judge, or law maker and aclu. I think its to the point we can not fight it and at the same time keep a God fearing nation together. so far, the other side is tearing down the nation bit by bit. they started in 1962.

Edited by OneLight
please reply in a Christ like manner.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Love....

They have been doing this forever,when it comes to raids & then more often than not ,they lie through their teeth & then you have the word of 25 police officers against one or two ......it is a crying sham.They justified their actions in this particular case by saying they didn't know how a "sleeping man"with a gun in the house may react....really?So,instead of ramming down the guys door in the middle of the night why did they not opt for late morning when he would be wide awake & simply knock on the door & announce themselves?Because this is what they do,sad part is they even had full knowledge that the young man they were after was not there,,,,,,,,their sole intention is to find drugs(or plant them)in a home & get that nice :"collar"

My dear friends son was selling drugs in front of his grandmas house(he did not live there),my friends mom who was 92yrs old at the time....they thought for sure he was stashing his drugs in her house & they proceeded to obtain a warrant  &  soon as it turned dark a whole team of police battered  down her door(& it was not locked ),broke EVERY window in the house by coming in from all around it.....poor woman nearly had a heart attack......they knew he was not there & she was alone in the house with her 67 yr old daughter ......they were watching TV & would have been more than accommodating to the police had they knocked & asked to search the house......thy broke her front & rear door,every window ,her sliding glass doors,cabinet doors in the kitchen,went in her attic & put their feet through her ceiling & much more damage...............they actually told her that it would send the right message to the other people in the neighborhood that tolerate all the drug activity in the neighborhood!!!!!!!This was about 12 years ago & she never received a dime for all her losses

What I have described above is not uncommon in south Florida,,,,,does it get the drug dealers off the street or decrease the amount of drug crimes,,,no,not at all....it only makes the law abiding citizens afraid of & more reluctant to call the police......This is what I have seen & heard with my own eyes & ears...... Florida is definitely a police State

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

Blessings Love....

They have been doing this forever,when it comes to raids & then more often than not ,they lie through their teeth & then you have the word of 25 police officers against one or two ......it is a crying sham.They justified their actions in this particular case by saying they didn't know how a "sleeping man"with a gun in the house may react....really?So,instead of ramming down the guys door in the middle of the night why did they not opt for late morning when he would be wide awake & simply knock on the door & announce themselves?Because this is what they do,sad part is they even had full knowledge that the young man they were after was not there,,,,,,,,their sole intention is to find drugs(or plant them)in a home & get that nice :"collar"

My dear friends son was selling drugs in front of his grandmas house(he did not live there),my friends mom who was 92yrs old at the time....they thought for sure he was stashing his drugs in her house & they proceeded to obtain a warrant  &  soon as it turned dark a whole team of police battered  down her door(& it was not locked ),broke EVERY window in the house by coming in from all around it.....poor woman nearly had a heart attack......they knew he was not there & she was alone in the house with her 67 yr old daughter ......they were watching TV & would have been more than accommodating to the police had they knocked & asked to search the house......thy broke her front & rear door,every window ,her sliding glass doors,cabinet doors in the kitchen,went in her attic & put their feet through her ceiling & much more damage...............they actually told her that it would send the right message to the other people in the neighborhood that tolerate all the drug activity in the neighborhood!!!!!!!This was about 12 years ago & she never received a dime for all her losses

What I have described above is not uncommon in south Florida,,,,,does it get the drug dealers off the street or decrease the amount of drug crimes,,,no,not at all....it only makes the law abiding citizens afraid of & more reluctant to call the police......This is what I have seen & heard with my own eyes & ears...... Florida is definitely a police State

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Wow, I am so sorry for your friend and yes I agree with everything you said . I have read alot of stuff about florida and therefore have to agree in that statement as well