Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Love is alive

Federalizing 4 year olds

42 posts in this topic

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/federalizing-4-year-olds

So I am not thrilled with the HHS/Obot plan! I don't want the federal government coming into my house to check on my children or grandchildren. This is total takeover of the family unit by the Obots and HHS. What do you all think? How are you going to feel if the federal government knocks on your door as soon as your child is born and starts doing "home visits", before you even have a chance to even get you child to sleep through the night? I think that this will start making people go back to having children at home and not recording their births. This is not only wrong it is dangerous.

Children are not the property of their parents and whilst they are responsible for their care  and upbringing, there is a need for other social structures that both support the parents and protect the children from potential abuse. We al know that sometimes horrible things happen in families.

Children are not the property of their parents and whilst they are responsible for their care  and upbringing, there is a need for other social structures that both support the parents and protect the children from potential abuse. We al know that sometimes horrible things happen in families.

Behold the voice of "Big Brother". 'Nuff said.

Our constitution prohibits unlawful search. In the us they cant just come in unless they have reports of abuse etc. Amor you may like that kind of thing where you are but it is against the laws of my country. Therefore it is quite anathema to us.

Communism.....

The state is big brother. Parents are more important than teachers or God forbid, government representatives.

Do not be deceived; the enemy wants to take over in a very innocent way.  Submit to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee.  Father God, have mercy on these people and their wicked agendas in governments all over the world.  Protect our families, cover us with the blood of the Lamb.  Thank you Lord.

Children are members of families and unless there is abuse the government has no right at all to come into someones home.

Our constitution prohibits unlawful search. In the us they cant just come in unless they have reports of abuse etc. Amor you may like that kind of thing where you are but it is against the laws of my country. Therefore it is quite anathema to us.

Thank you Jadey!

Do not be deceived; the enemy wants to take over in a very innocent way.  Submit to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee.  Father God, have mercy on these people and their wicked agendas in governments all over the world.  Protect our families, cover us with the blood of the Lamb.  Thank you Lord.

Amen!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0