Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bestrfcplayer

Youth Online Ministry

20 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about starting an online youth ministry on a blog and also on YouTube, and am struggling on what topic I should start out with. Also, once my channel gets going, I would appreciate constructive criticism and feedback.

No offence, but perhaps you need to be a little bit more mature in your faith and knowledge before you enter into that type of ministry. Your statements in the past have not always aligned with scripture and the Lord holds those who "teach" to a higher standard.

I'm thinking about starting an online youth ministry on a blog and also on YouTube, and am struggling on what topic I should start out with. Also, once my channel gets going, I would appreciate constructive criticism and feedback.

Taking what Parker said into account. Do you have any Ministry experience? Do you have a church you relate to that can guide you? Is this a calling from God or is it a self desire? (you will know if it is a calling).

What is your stance on homosexuality and the bible?

I don't understand why he's still listed as an unbeliever. If he's a Christian, this should be changed; if not, starting a ministry shouldn't even be on his radar.

....don't understand....an unbeliever.... starting a ministry shouldn't even be on.... radar....

~

Step

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

By Step

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Starting

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:18

With Step One

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

I don't understand why he's still listed as an unbeliever. If he's a Christian, this should be changed; if not, starting a ministry shouldn't even be on his radar.

Thing is, I am a Christian. It is just that you have labeled me an unbeliever, which I am not.

Thing is, I am a Christian. It is just that you have labeled me an unbeliever, which I am not.

Are you indwelled with the holy spirit best?

Blessings best!

Praise & Glory to God.......well that sounds like a wonderful thing,I am hoping that you have prayed about this & that the Holy Spirit is leading you & showing you direction and as long as you have the call from the Lord then ....go for it!!!!!The Holy Spirit will give you the Wisdom,Understanding,Discernment & anything you need to carry out Gods Will by that same Power that raised Jesus from the dead On the 3rd day!

I know so many people that were called by God for His purpose very early in their walk with Christ and have totally submitted themselves without reservation & have beautiful and effective ministries to this day,,,,,,perhaps they were advantageous in that they simplly walked by faith & trust in God without any preconceptions of their own.......keep the Heart & Mind of Christ,stay out of Gods way and never make a move without Word from the Lord & you will be fine....

From my understanding you have been a Christian for some time now,I don't know why you were labeled an unbeliever but the mods must have a good reason,it may be a good idea perhaps to talk the discrepencies over with one of the moderators here & see if perhaps you could get a clear understanding of what they see......you certainly would want to make sure that nothing you would ever say could cause any confusion for a young believer.......our brothers & sisters that serve here are quite knowledgable in the Scriptures & I am sue they would be more than happy to answer any questions for you......

So what type of ministry will his be?A place for them to fellowship or what do you have in mind?

I will keep you in my prayers that God directs your every footstep & the Holy Spirit leads you & guides you ,in Jesus Mighty Name....God Bless you!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Taking what Parker said into account. Do you have any Ministry experience? Do you have a church you relate to that can guide you? Is this a calling from God or is it a self desire? (you will know if it is a calling).

I believe that homosexuals should be respected as people and as children of God and that homosexuals can be Christians.

I believe that homosexuals should be respected as people and as children of God and that homosexuals can be Christians.

Then you are not fit for youth ministry.  God hates homosexuality and calls it a sin.   You are not doctrinally sound, nor doctrinally pure and you have no business ministering to anyone.  It is doubtful that you are an authentic follower of Jesus, yourself, given how quickly and easily you shift back and forth from being a Christian one day to rejecting Christianity the next.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0