douggg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

for the end times prophecies of both the old testament and new testament to take place there are two things that absolutely must be in place.

1. Israel is a nation again.
2. Jerusalem in the hands of the Jews.

Isaiah 66:7-8 was fulfilled when Israel became a nation in 1948. Thus, prophecies in the old testament like Gog/Magog of Ezekiel 38/39 can now take place.

The parable of the fig tree, based on what Jesus cursed the fig tree as he and the disciples were going into Jerusalem, that the fig tree is Jerusalem. Which Jerusalem came back into the hands of the Jews in 1967. Thus, prophecies in the old testament like all nations coming up against Jerusalem in Zechariah 14 can now take place.

Once a person gets those two things straight and not confused with each other, then a person is well on his/her way to understanding the end times prophecies.

The third element to understanding the end time prophecies is to grasp that the Antichrist will be the illicit perceived King of Israel, son of David messiah embraced by the Jews for a short time. The prophecies in the old and new testament pertaining to him pertain to his rise to becoming that illicit King, then fall from it to become the beast in Revelation.

If a person can grasp all three elements: Israel a nation again, Jerusalem the parable of the fig tree, the Antichrist illicit messiah to Israel - then I don't know what the right words are, but you are going to really understand the bible a lot better.

:thumbsup:

Dem Bones

And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. Ezekiel 37:3-8

Dem Bones

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind,

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them,

and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. Ezekiel 37:9-10

All Dem Bones

Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD;

Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land:

then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. Ezekiel 37:11-14

Now Hear The Word Of The LORD~!

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:26

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

"Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD has comforted his people, he has delivered Jerusalem." Isaiah 52:9

"Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD has comforted his people, he has delivered Jerusalem." Isaiah 52:9

Amen~!

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Amen~!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

for the end times prophecies of both the old testament and new testament to take place there are two things that absolutely must be in place.

Isaiah 66:7-8 was fulfilled when Israel became a nation in 1948. Thus, prophecies in the old testament like Gog/Magog of Ezekiel 38/39 can now take place.

The parable of the fig tree, based on what Jesus cursed the fig tree as he and the disciples were going into Jerusalem, that the fig tree is Jerusalem. Which Jerusalem came back into the hands of the Jews in 1967. Thus, prophecies in the old testament like all nations coming up against Jerusalem in Zechariah 14 can now take place.

Once a person gets those two things straight and not confused with each other, then a person is well on his/her way to understanding the end times prophecies.

The third element to understanding the end time prophecies is to grasp that the Antichrist will be the illicit perceived King of Israel, son of David messiah embraced by the Jews for a short time. The prophecies in the old and new testament pertaining to him pertain to his rise to becoming that illicit King, then fall from it to become the beast in Revelation.

If a person can grasp all three elements: Israel a nation again, Jerusalem the parable of the fig tree, the Antichrist illicit messiah to Israel - then I don't know what the right words are, but you are going to really understand the bible a lot better.

According to Ezekiel 39 when Israel enters a period of peace and safety this will be a SINFUL period:

“Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid.

The time of true blessing for Israel only occurs at the great earthquake which occurs at the second coming. Even Joel confirms Israel only repents on the day of the Lord:

For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; Who can endure it? “Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.

I find your references to Isaiah 66 and the parable of the fig tree very unconvincing as references to modern Israel; if read in context. However the two verses I quoted above are very definite references to future Israel before the second coming.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

According to Ezekiel 39 when Israel enters a period of peace and safety this will be a SINFUL period:

“Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid.

The time of true blessing for Israel only occurs at the great earthquake which occurs at the second coming. Even Joel confirms Israel only repents on the day of the Lord:

For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; Who can endure it? “Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.

I find your references to Isaiah 66 and the parable of the fig tree very unconvincing as references to modern Israel; if read in context. However the two verses I quoted above are very definite references to future Israel before the second coming.

Isaiah 66 :7-8 was fullfilled in 1948

looking forward for Ezikiel 38 and 39 to fullfilled 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

The blessing comes upon Israel, at Jesus's return, as they will be welcoming him as "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".   We can fortify that from Daniel 12.

In Daniel 12,  

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

From that we can deduce, that the abomination of desolation will be set up to be worshipped, 1335 days before the actual day that Jesus returns, to save the Jews trapped in Jerusalem in Zechariah 14.     The aod is the image that the false prophet has made of the slain and come back to life Antichrist.     Which in Isaiah 14, he will be brought back to life, after in Ezekiel 28:1-10 God has him killed for going into the temple and claiming to be God.    This is sort of working backwards, as I am explaining it.

Before going into the temple to claim to be God, he will have been ruling for about 3 years, 4 months as the illicit king of Israel.    

please bear with me,

Jesus was rejected by the Jews and Jerusalem as "the" messiah which is the promised great King of Israel, son of David, anointed.

Jesus was received after the resurrection as Savior from our sins, by first the disciples and then the gentiles. Which since then, by tradition, in Christianity, Christians have equated Savior from our sins as being the messiah. But that is not actually what "the" messiah means.

In Zechariah 9:9

9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Being the King is that Jesus was the one God sent them to be the King of Israel, son of David, anointed.   He has been rejected as that King and crucified.    And it has not been fulfilled that he is occupying that Kingship, as Jerusalem has never since been willing to say to  Jesus,  welcome as that king, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

Christians understand "having salvation" is that Jesus was the one who would save us from our sins. Jews, on the other hand, as I have discussed this many times with them, "having salvation" means saved from physical destruction from one's enemies.

Which the Antichrist when he comes will have appeared to them to have fulfilled that requirement because to them he will have intended to stave off the Gog/Magog invasion. And for that they will believe he is their long awaited King of Israel, son of David anointed. He will actually be anointed in the special process that kings had been anointed with the special oil - but he will be an illicit King, someone that God did not send to be their King. He will fancy himself to be in that role, coming in his own name. But he will not be the one God sent to be their King.

So right after Gog/Magog, which takes place while Israel is still in a state of sin as you have noted, the little horn coming from Europe, with his EU army,  arriving a day late and a dollar short, to Israel.    Nonetheless, the Jews will perceive that he is their long awaited messiah, the person to fulfill the King of Israel, son of David.      In Daniel 9, the bible code names him the prince who shall come.     The little horn Antichrist, full of ego, perceives himself to be in that role, and commences to act that way.     On the temple mount, he will have the ceremony conducted of the law that Moses set forth for all generations at the end of every seven years, to commemorate his instructions to go in and possess the promised land.   It is in Deuteronomy 31:10-11.    Thus, he confirms the covenant (Mt. Sinai covenant) "for" seven years.

In the middle part of the seven years, the Antichrist illicit King of Israel, because he has been long time delving into the occult, understanding dark sentences as it says in Daniel 8, and getting help from what are fallen angels, demons, and Satan, will have reached a point where Satan will have convinced him that he has achieved God-hood.    God in the flesh.      That is when Satan enters him to go into the temple and carry out the act of 2Thessalonians 2.     The revealed man of sin, son of perdition.     Which I noted before, God has him killed in Ezekiel 28:1-10 for that act.

Immediately, the Jews will impeach him as their King.    And he will turn on them to destroy his land and his people.     As it says in Isaiah 14:19-20.  

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

So God Himself will bring the Antichrist man of sin, son of perdition, back to life as the strong delusion that God will send, to them who believed the Antichrist's great lie that he is God in the flesh.      The Antichrist is going to be cast alive directly into the lake of fire, not rest in the grave.     

Which takes us to Revelation 13, as the Antichrist enters the beast stage of his career.    Having come back to life, and in conlusion with Satan, the Antichrist will receive addtional power by being possessed by the beast spirit ascending out of the bottomless pit.   In former times, that beast was Nimrod, from the tower of Babel days.

Possessed by Nimrod, a disembodied spirit, the Antichrist becomes the beast.    And in Nimrod's fashion leads the world in all out rebellion against God.       The false prophet has the image made of the slain Antichrist and come back to life.   And places it in the temple.

Which is the signal to the Jews, because the two witnesses will be testifying in Jerusalem all along that the Antichrist is not the true messiah and prophesying to the Jews what is going to happen, the Jews will begin fleeing into the mountians.      Remember the 1335th days?

So Jesus returns on day 2520 (the last day of the 7 years).    From that, we can deduce that the aod will be setup on day (2520-1335) 1185 from the day 1, the confirmation of the covenant day.       So, on day 1185, the aod will be setup, which must be after the Antichrist is killed and come back to life -since the aod is an image of the slain and comeback to life Antichrist.       We don't know when the Antichrist will be slain, the exact day, and come back to life.     I think we can assume not many days, because of the decay factor of his body when dead.

So after he comes back to life and the image of him made and placed in the temple on day 1185, he as the beast persecutes the Jews as they are desperately trying to flee to the mountains.     The Jews are helped by the two witnesses who engage in war against the Antichrist sending plagues upon his kingdom, which I am pretty sure are the first four trumpets.       For 75 days, the Jews flee Jerusalem, until finally the Antichrist beast overcomes thetwo witnesses and they are killed on day 1260.    The Jews who don't make it out of Jerusalem are trapped there until Jesus returns to rescue them in Zechariah 14.    They will have turned to Jesus, because their eyes will be opened to all their mistakes and none bigger than embracing the Antichrist little horn thinking he's their messiah, when comes from Europe, as the prince who shall come.

After they are killed, 3 1/2 days later the two witnesses ascend to heaven as their enemies watch.   A earthquake takes place and kills 7000 there in Jerusalem.        Then the 7th trumpet sounds, God has had enough.       There is the war in the second heaven, Satan's principality, and Satan and his angels are cast down to earth, as their place in the second heaven (the cosmos) will be found no more.  And which the cosmos will eventually part away in Revelation 6, the sixth seal, right at the end of the seven years when Jesus returns.  

When Satan is cast down, he opportunes during that last time, times, and half times, to incarnate the aod image of the Antichrist beast making it come alive (in appearance) and demands everyone in the world to worship it, unbeknowing that they are worshipping Satan.     I would not say that he incarnates the image full time, but whenever it is on display for the world.    Satan will still be roaming the earth, doing that which he has not much time left for.  

At the end of the great tribulation, and God's wrath being poured out on the Antichrist beast's  kingdom, in a final effort to get men to turn to Him, God, the end will come at the battle of Armageddon and Jesus's return - which is in Ezekiel 39:17-20, the Armageddon feast, followed by Jesus reigning and ruling here on earth in the remaining verses of Ezekiel 39. 

Edited by douggg

The blessing comes upon Israel, at Jesus's return, as they will be welcoming him as "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".   We can fortify that from Daniel 12.

In Daniel 12,  

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

From that we can deduce, that the abomination of desolaton will be set up to be worshipped, 1335 days before the actual day that Jesus returns, to save the Jews trapped in Jerusalem in Zechariah 14.     The aod is the image that the false prophet has made of the slain and come back to life Antichrist.     Which in Isaiah 14, he will be brought back to life, after in Ezekiel 28:1-10 God has him killed for going into the temple and claiming to be God.    This is sort of working backwards, as I am explaining it.

Before going into the temple to claim to be God, he will have been ruling for about 3 years, 4 months as the illicit king of Israel.    

please bear with me,

Jesus was rejected by the Jews and Jerusalem as "the" messiah which is the promised great King of Israel, son of David, anointed.

Jesus was received after the resurrection as Savior from our sins, by first the disciples and then the gentiles. Which since then, by tradition, in Christianity, Christians have equated Savior from our sins as being the messiah. But that is not actually what "the" messiah means.

In Zechariah 9:9

9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Being the King is that Jesus was the one God sent them to be the King of Israel, son of David, anointed.   He has been rejected as that King and crucified.    And it has not been fulfilled that he is occupying that Kingship, as Jerusalem has never since been willing to say to  Jesus,  welcome as that king, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

Christians understand "having salvation" is that Jesus was the one who would save us from our sins. Jews, on the other hand, as I have discussed this many times with them, "having salvation" means saved from physical destruction from one's enemies.

Which the Antichrist when he comes will have appeared to them to have fulfilled that requirement because to them he will have intended to stave off the Gog/Magog invasion. And for that they will believe he is their long awaited King of Israel, son of David anointed. He will actually be anointed in the special process that kings had been anointed with the special oil - but he will be an illicit King, someone that God did not send to be their King. He will fancy himself to be in that role, coming in his own name. But he will not be the one God sent to be their King.

So right after Gog/Magog, which takes place while Israel is still in a state of sin as you have noted, the little horn coming from Europe, with his EU army,  arriving a day late and a dollar short, to Israel.    Nonetheless, the Jews will perceive that he is their long awaited messiah, the person to fulfill the King of Israel, son of David.      In Daniel 9, the bible code names him the prince who shall come.     The little horn Antichrist, full of ego, perceives himself to be in that role, and commences to act that way.     On the temple mount, he will have the ceremony conducted of the law that Moses set forth for all generations at the end of every seven years, to commemorade his instructions to go in and possess the promised land.   It is in Deuteronomy 31:10-11.    Thus, he confirms the covenant (Mt. Sinai covenant) "for" seven years.

In the middle part of the seven years, the Antichrist illicit King of Israel, because he has been long time delving into the occult, understanding dark sentences as it says in Daniel 8, and getting help from what are fallen angels, demons, and Satan, will have reached a point where Satan will have convinced him that he has achieved God-hood.    God in the flesh.      That is when Satan enters him to go into the temple and carry out the act of 2Thessalonians 2.     The revealed man of sin, son of perdition.     Which I noted before, God has him killed in Ezekiel 28:1-10 for that act.

Immediately, the Jews will impeach him as their King.    And he will turn on them to destroy his land and his people.     As it says in Isaiah 14:19-20.  

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

So God Himself will bring the Antichrist man of sin, son of perdition, back to life as the strong delusion that God will send, to them who believed the Antichrist's great lie that he is God in the flesh.      The Antichrist is going to be cast alive directly into the lake of fire, not rest in the grave.     

Which takes us to Revelation 13, as the Antichrist enters the beast stage of his career.    Having come back to life, in conlusion with Satan, the Antichrist will receive addtional power by being possess by the beast spirit ascending out of the bottomless pit.   In former times, that beast was Nimrod, from the tower of Babel days.

Possessed by Nimrod, a disembodied spirit, the Antichrist becomes the beast.    And in Nimrod's fashion leads the world in all out rebellion against God.       The false prophet has the image made of the slain Antichrist and come back to life.   And places it in the temple.

Which is the signal to the Jews, because the two witnesses will be testifying in Jerusalem all along that the Antichrist is not the true messiah and prophesying to the Jews what is going to happen, the Jews will begin fleeing into the mountians.      Remember the 1335th days?

So Jesus returns on day 2520 (the last day of the 7 years).    From that, we can deduce that the aod will be setup on day (2520-1335) 1185 from the day 1, the confirmation of the covenant day.       So, on day 1185, the aod will be setup, which must be after the Antichrist is killed and come back to life -since the aod is an image of the slain and comeback to life Antichrist.       We don't know when the Antichrist will be slain, the exact day, and come back to life.     I think we can assume not many days, because of the decay factor of his body when dead.

So after he comes back to life and the image of him made and placed in the temple on day 1185, he as the beast persecutes the Jews as they are desperately trying to flee to the mountains.     The Jews are helped by the two witnesses who engage in war against the Antichrist sending plagues upon his kingdom, which I am pretty sure are the first four trumpets.       For 75 days, the Jews flee Jerusalem, until finally the Antichrist beast overcomes them and they are killed on day 1260.      After they are killed, 3 1/2 days later the two witness ascend to heaven as their enemies watch.   A earthquake takes place and kills 7000 there in Jerusalem.        Then the 7th trumpet sounds, God has had enough.       There is the war in the second heaven, Satan's principality, and Satan and his angels are cast down to earth, as their place in the second heaven (the cosmos) will be found no more.    And which will part away in Revelation 6, the sixth seal, when Jesus returns.  

When Satan is cast down, he opportunes during that last time, times, and half times, to incarnate the aod image of the Antichrist beast making it come alive (in appearance) and demands everyone in the world to worship it, unbeknowing that they are worshipping Satan.     I would not say that he incarnates the image full time, but whenever it is on display for the world.    Satan will still be roaming the earth, doing that which he has not much time left for.  

At the end of the great tribulaiton, and God's wrath being poured out on the Antichrist beast's  kingdom, in a final effort to get men to turn to Him, God, the end will come at the battle of Armageddon and Jesus return - which is in Ezekiel 39:17-20, the Armageddon feast, followed by Jesus reigning and ruling here on earth in the remaining verses of Ezekiel 39. 

Who are the two witnesses ?

THE 1260 DAYS OF DANIEL 7 

The number 1260 is not just a rough figure because it is mentioned seven

times in the Bible in various different ways:

Daniel 7:25            "a time, times and half a time"

Daniel 12:7            "a time, times and half a time"

Revelation 11:2        "42 months"

Revelation 11:3        "1260 days"

Revelation 11:11        3½ years

Revelation 12:6        "1260 days"

Revelation 12:14       "a time, times and half a time"

Revelation 13:5        "forty-two months"

It can be shown that all these texts are referring to the same period of

time:

A time is one year             =  360 days

Times are two years            =  720 days

Half a time is half a year     =  180 days

-----------------------------------------

Therefore the total            = 1260 days

A month in prophecy is equal to 30 days, therefore forty-two months is

equal to 42 x 30 = 1260 days.

So we can see that these seven texts are talking about the same period of

time, but what does it mean?

First of all, the prophecy is not referring to literal days. In prophecy a

day is sometimes used to represent a year, and that seems to be the case

here. (See Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6) So the prophecy is talking about

a period of 1260 years.

If we now go back to Daniel 7:25 we can see that it is the power of the

Little Horn which will control the "saints" for this period of time. We

have already suggested that the Little Horn represents "Papal Rome" so does

our figure of 1260 years fit in with the records of history?

Papal Rome defeated the last of its major enemies (the Ostrogoths) in the

year 538 A.D. when Emperor Justinian's decree came into effect. Throughout

the Dark Ages the Catholic church was the most powerful political force in

the whole world, and it used its power for political and financial gain as

well as for religious purposes. Many millions were persecuted and put to

death - "oppressing the saints of the Most High" as Daniel puts it.

However the power of the Papal Church came to an end when the armed forces

of Napoleon, under general Berthier marched into Rome and took the Pope

captive. This happened in the year 1798 A.D. surprisingly (or perhaps not

so surprisingly) exactly 1260 years after the Papacy came to power in 538

A.D.