IGNORED

The tribulation Saints

Russ82

Are you asking for theories here?  Everyone is going to have a theory and claim it is the correct one, even base it upon the Scriptures.  Everyone has direct revelation from God, so you know .... we know.  I just cannot figure out how we do all know but have such vastly different ideas?  So .... here is mine.  lol

I am "pre-trib" and I will not go into too many reasons why.  Those who are "post-trib" are leading others astray, in my humble opinion, in teaching that those who believe in "post" know the time.  God says no one does.  The "post" theorist give unbelievers more time to be saved.

The Bible tells us that it is nearly impossible for people to get saved during the Tribulations time.

I believe those who do get saved will be those who rubbed elbows with Christians, even members of their own families, but still rejected God's truth.  These would include the disobedient son whose parents were saved, but he laughed at them, or it could be the Sunday School teacher who treats the church and holy places like a country club.  It is very stylish for many, you know?  The bigger and wealthier the church, the more holy some of the members, yet they chose to serve an idol and never knew Jesus.  Never-the-less, for whatever the reason so many were "left behind" and not raptured "Pre-trib", they will realize the waited too late to make Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior of their lives and souls.  They will remember immediately upon the rapture the time someone warned them.  This will be enough to bring most to their knees in repentance.  There might still be those who have become so hard of heart they will "pray to God that He causes the rocks to fall upon them."  Revelation - look it up.

As for the survival of those who go through Tribulation, I have seen ads on TV where you can place your order for end times survival kits.  I have seen water purification systems that are as portable as a thermos bottle.  There are food clubs springing up everywhere.  Just call in your order for your end-times food supply!

No, thanks!  My trust is in my God.  He has provided for me my entire life, He surely isn't going to leave me stranded now.

Jesus said He was with us always!  He isn't going to let us suffer.  His promise is that we are not intended to face His wrath!  That is for the wicked sons of this world.  God loves and cares for His own.

The Holy Spirit says that NOW is the acceptable time to come to Jesus.  NOW when you hear the Spirit calling ... come to Jesus.  Do not believe for one minute that you are going to know when Jesus is coming!  Don't believe for one minute that you are going to have time to get saved.  NOW is the time.  Please!  Do not wait!

I have the blessed assurance that my Jesus is coming for me very soon!  He is not going to leave us like orphans!  He will not abandon the baby who has no means to gather food.  He is not going to abandon the old woman in her wheelchair, or the sick upon their beds. 

To know Jesus is to know love!  

Or, like the sign that stands along the highway reads ....  "No Jesus?  No peace! ....  Know Jesus! .... know peace!"

Now, may the peace of God be with you all and may the sunshine of His love warm you, amen.

PrairWarur

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I also believe all children will go up in the Rapture.Should that be discussed here or should that be another thread?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

So will all believers be raptured, or will some remain to preach the gospel to them?

All believers will be raptured.  The 144,000 (these are Jews) they will be saved and they will be preaching the gospel and in turn because of them millions will be saved.The Holy Spirit will remain and others as I said will be saved.  But the church those of us who are believers will be taken out.  

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Maybe because they were not watching and ready, but rather were lazy and fleshly.

Maybe?

I'm not convinced all are treated equally in this one. Like I said, I'm not sure.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

How does the pre-tribulation belief fit into this passage?

1 Corinthians 15:50-52

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

you know when you read about this in Rev.13 and 14

Those who refuse to worship the beast gonna get killed.

Those who worship the beast are gonna get the wrath of God.

so it looks bad for everybody during that time

How does the pre-tribulation belief fit into this passage?

1 Corinthians 15:50-52

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I believe that is regarding the rapture.All moral bodies will be changed to immortal bodies at the sound of the trumpet.It will be in an instant.Very,very fast.Alot faster than we can blink our eye.That is the meaning of "in the twinkling of an eye.

you know when you read about this in Rev.13 and 14

Those who refuse to worship the beast gonna get killed.

Those who worship the beast are gonna get the wrath of God.

so it looks bad for everybody during that time

If a person receives the Mark their fate as been done.They can not undue  it and they are doomed to hell.

Guest DRS81

I have the blessed assurance that my Jesus is coming for me very soon!  He is not going to leave us like orphans!  He will not abandon the baby who has no means to gather food.  He is not going to abandon the old woman in her wheelchair, or the sick upon their beds.

When Jesus says in the book of John he will come to you and not leave you as orphans, he is referring to holy spirit baptism (becoming saved), not the rapture.

I also believe all children will go up in the Rapture.Should that be discussed here or should that be another thread?

The age of accountability is pretty sketchy in the Bible, I think it's either age 7 or 20. Who knows.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Bopeep

what about Rev.18:4 come out of her my people ?

seem like somebody can get converted to come out of it.

Edited by Bible_Gazer