Russ82

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I have the blessed assurance that my Jesus is coming for me very soon!  He is not going to leave us like orphans!  He will not abandon the baby who has no means to gather food.  He is not going to abandon the old woman in her wheelchair, or the sick upon their beds.

When Jesus says in the book of John he will come to you and not leave you as orphans, he is referring to holy spirit baptism (becoming saved), not the rapture.

I also believe all children will go up in the Rapture.Should that be discussed here or should that be another thread?

The age of accountability is pretty sketchy in the Bible, I think it's either age 7 or 20. Who knows.

I think it is when a boy/girl knows Jesus Christ in their heart.Yes,it is pretty sketchy.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

How does the pre-tribulation belief fit into this passage?

1 Corinthians 15:50-52

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I believe that is regarding the rapture.All moral bodies will be changed to immortal bodies at the sound of the trumpet.It will be in an instant.Very,very fast.Alot faster than we can blink our eye.That is the meaning of "in the twinkling of an eye.

Scripture tells us it will be at the "last trumpet", not just any trumpet. I happen to believe that this will be the seventh trumpet in Revelation 11:15 where we read " Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”"

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Are ya'll hearing yourselves? Will there be any faith found when HE returns. GOD knows we have need of these things; food, water, clothes... HE created your fleshly body out of the dust of the earth. Why do you not believe HE, alone, is able to provide the necessities the body requires. Of course, ya'll probably run to the world's doctors and hospitals too. Ya'll don't realize you deny the Power of GOD when you do so? If HE can talk through a dumb ass (donkey) with a man's voice; why do ya'll not believe HE can feed you, water you, cloth you. Oh, ye of little faith. You can not serve GOD and mammon too. Now, go to your jobs, desire your money and merchandise, buy that new car you been wanting and say GOD blessed me with a new car. If GOD blesses you with a new car, you were handed the keys and no payments are required.

Just as in the days of Noah, it shall be so at His coming. They bought, and sold, built, married and were given in marriage. ONLY 8 souls were saved from the water.

One will survive because they trust in GOD to provide all their needs. I believe HIS WORD; all things are possible WITH GOD.

God bless you all

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I believe that is regarding the rapture.All moral bodies will be changed to immortal bodies at the sound of the trumpet.It will be in an instant.Very,very fast.Alot faster than we can blink our eye.That is the meaning of "in the twinkling of an eye.

Scripture tells us it will be at the "last trumpet", not just any trumpet. I happen to believe that this will be the seventh trumpet in Revelation 11:15 where we read " Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”"

Yes,OneLight I believe the Bible does say it will be at the last trumpet or it could possibly be a Shofar.

Yes,OneLight I believe the Bible does say it will be at the last trumpet or it could possibly be a Shofar.

The point is, the seals and trumpets (shofar if you wish) take place after the tribulation begins.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Well. It may be possible that those that are alive during the tribulation wouldn't have totally made use of their foodstuffs. As for me, if I am not raptured (By God's grace I will be) I have already thought of a way that me and my friend's and family who are alive at that time will survive the catastrophe at that time.

Another question that should be asked, in order to understand when the rapture will take place and who will be in the tribulation, is what is your take on 2 Thessalonians 2, specifically verses 1-4

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Let's not be deceived, thinking that we will be taken before any of this happens.  Though the mark has not yet been required, this event is in the middle of the Tribulation.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

I believe the falling away is the rapture.

Another question that should be asked, in order to understand when the rapture will take place and who will be in the tribulation, is what is your take on 2 Thessalonians 2, specifically verses 1-4

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Let's not be deceived, thinking that we will be taken before any of this happens.  Though the mark has not yet been required, this event is in the middle of the Tribulation.

So what is your take on this?Are you mid-trib?

I believe the falling away is the rapture.

Yes me too Littlelamb.....