• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Revelation 13:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Who is this beast ?

What does coming from the earth means ?

What is the two horns like a lamb symbolize ?

Why does the beast speak as a dragon and what is and how does it function ?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

The horn was the symbol of strength. The dragon was a symbol of Satan. In ancient Babylon the walls were decorated with fork-tongued dragons. The dragon became synonymous with the satanic state of Babylon which Rome embodied. The dragon gives power and authority to the second beast that "made all the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast" (emperor worship). The emperor of Rome possessed  religious authority over the state, which was passed on to a priest appointed for life. Hence, the second beast "used the authority of the first beast to promote its interests by making the world and all its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Beasts are symbols of kingdoms. Daniel 7 gives us good background to understand this symbol. Horns are symbols of divisions of empires, Daniel 8 gives us background to understand the horn symbol. When beasts and horns are given "eyes" or a "mouth" they refer to a specific leader of those kingdoms.

Using this as background, two horns like a lamb, means that this large kingdom has two tiny countries in control. A lamb has tiny little horns, so if this huge beast has two horns like a lamb, this means it is controlled by two internal regions that are very small geographically.

Using Daniel 2 as background, we see that this statue is a timeline of all the dominant political empires from Babylon until the second coming (the stone). They are as follows: 1) Babylon 2)Greece 3) Persia 4) Rome 5) Rome split into two parts (two feet).

History shows that the Roman Empire split into two parts, Europe (Papal Empire) and Turkey (Byzantium Empire) and Daniel 2 tells us that these two regions will rule until Jesus (the stone) comes again and destroys the feet.

Knowing that the two-parts of Rome will rule until the second coming, then reading Revelation 13 about a two-part empire that will rule until the second coming and has vast political and religious control, we can be confident they are the same two-part empire. Unless there are two x two part empires that rule until the second coming - hahaha I don't think so.

So in summary, I believe the beast represents the combined religious and political control of Europe and Turkey. This control is historically and symbolically and religiously represented by the two religious cities of Rome and Istanbul, the two little horns.

The dragon is a symbol for Satan, voice of a dragon means that it has Satan's voice - ie antichrist... this beast gathers support for the false christ. (ie the Vatican and Islam combine forces to establish the antichrist)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

How I see at this time.

Who is this beast ?

I think its part of the revive kingdom of RCC of the Dark Ages

Because its still part of the Iron Kingdom.

I think Kingdoms has came out of the troubled sea of humanity and set their kingdom on their own foundation.

This Earth Beast came from something that is already established.

Horns usually represent powers - I think this could be two powerful religious groups.

Because its a bunch of lies with power behind it, to deceive.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the beast a n false prophet are both thrown into the lake of fire. seems difficult to do that with a kingdom. the beast that was and is not but will return will come out of the abyss. who or what is in the abyss. Apollo is the king there and the locusts come from there. the angels that sinned with women befote the flood are there.

I don't remember any humans there.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

the beast a n false prophet are both thrown into the lake of fire. seems difficult to do that with a kingdom. the beast that was and is not but will return will come out of the abyss. who or what is in the abyss. Apollo is the king there and the locusts come from there. the angels that sinned with women befote the flood are there.

The question on the Abyss

Revelation says the beast came from the sea, earth and bottomless pit(abyss)

I think its basically the ungodly elements of mankind.

The Devil will be locked up in his own house(bottomless pit) and cannot work against the

kingdom of God from the inside during the next 1,000 time frame and at the end he will brings Gog and Magog Rev.20

for the last battle.

Rev.17 says the water was humanity.

How I see it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

There are actual humans involved as well. As I said, when a beast or a horn is given a mouth or eyes, this is a symbolic reference to their leader. Thus the leader of the beast kingdom is the antichrist, he is thrown into the lake. The leader of one of the two horns (the pope or caliph) is the false prophet and is thrown into the lake.

The abyss is just a word that means a deep dark place. An abandoned wilderness. It can easily be a symbolic reference to a scattered nation lost in the wilderness, and who then returns. Jews were in a deep dark place, and then re-appeared as a nation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Izzel,

God Bless  you this day & Praise the Lord!

In this chapter of revelation ,John sees a beast emerge from the sea ,,,this beast is the anti-christ (archenemy of Christ) who is determined to destroy the church & all who follow the risen Lord,John also sees a second beast(the one you asked about) this one emerges from the earth.As a servant of the 1st beast,he uses miraculous signs & economic threats to try to turn believers away from their loyalty to Christ & to convince them to worship the anti-christ,(the symbol for this 2nd beast is 666.Together with satan(the dragon in Chapter 2) these 3 form a counterfeit trinity that tries to establish dominance over humankind before being destroyed at Christs intervention (Rev19:19-21)

Those that see this symbolically take the 2 beats as that of anti-Christian government and false religion.....

Personally ,I see it from a literal view....I don't see how government or religion can be cast into the lake of fire,I do believe  they are creatures probably that will appear to be human.......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 13:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Who is this beast ?

The beast from the earth is "Edom" (just like "Babylon" is the beast from the sea - the 7 headed dragon; "Edom" is the beast from the earth - these correspond to "Death and Hades (Hell)".   Death = Babylon; Hades = Edom.

The 2 horns are the "2 nations" referred to here: Israel and Judah (in modern parlance, I'm pretty sure it means Israel and the US.)

Ezekiel 35

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir, and prophesy against it, and say to it, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, Mount Seir, and I will stretch out my hand against you, and I will make you a desolation and a waste. I will lay your cities waste, and you shall become a desolation, and you shall know that I am the Lord. Because you cherished perpetual enmity and gave over the people of Israel to the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, at the time of their final punishment, therefore, as I live, declares the Lord God, I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; because you did not hate bloodshed, therefore blood shall pursue you. I will make Mount Seir a waste and a desolation, and I will cut off from it all who come and go. And I will fill its mountains with the slain. On your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain with the sword shall fall. I will make you a perpetual desolation, and your cities shall not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

10 “Because you said, ‘These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will take possession of them’although the Lord was there 11 therefore, as I live, declares the Lord God, I will deal with you according to the anger and envy that you showed because of your hatred against them. And I will make myself known among them, when I judge you. 12 And you shall know that I am the Lord.

“I have heard all the revilings that you uttered against the mountains of Israel, saying, ‘They are laid desolate; they are given us to devour.’ 13 And you magnified yourselves against me with your mouth, and multiplied your words against me; I heard it. 14 Thus says the Lord God: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate. 15 As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so I will deal with you; you shall be desolate, Mount Seir, and all Edom, all of it. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

I am not talking about the beast that is the Roman catholic church but the beast  that made people worship the roman catholic teachings 

Does anyone know who it is 

thanks 

i think everyone is mixing the lamb like beast with the beast that came from the sea