Izzel

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Does America have a role in the last days ?

To say that the US was founded by an occult group is fairly straightforward, look at the satanic pentagram that points right to the White House.  http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter3/

When Daniel 9 says

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The "weeks" here is Shabuwa which means a bunch of different things, but here we are concerned with the definition of  '7'.  From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 2021 is 245 years, the "middle of the '7'/ middle of the 70 '7's (490/2 =245). 

When you add 1260 days to dusk January 20th of an inauguration year you will get dusk July 3rd/ day of July 4th "Independence day" (Rev 13's "Satan gave him authority to continue for 1260 days).

When you add 150 days (of Trumpet 5) to the 69th Shavuot from the creation of Israel (dusk June 11, 2016), you will get "Apollyon" on Nov. 8th, 2016, election day.  The next President is the "antichrist", the 7th head of 7 headed dragon.  Dusk 1-20-17 through dusk 7-3-20/ day of 7- 4-20.  The year between 7-4-20 and the 245th anniversary, 7-4-21 (breaking the covenant in the middle of the '7', the 70 '7's, 245 years) seems to be part of the "Day/ Year of the Lord's recompense".  Or maybe the deferred year mentioned in Luke 13:7-9.

The 69th Shavuot from the creation of Israel to the 70th is 6-11-16 through 5-31-17.  This 70th Shavuot is also the 483rd Shavuot (the 69th '7' of a larger cycle, 483 Shavuots/ Pentecosts) from the call to restore Jerusalem which occured in 1535 ad by Suleiman 1.  So, in the larger cycle, the last 7 years goes from 2017 through 2024, but those "days are shortened for the elects sake".

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

To say that the US was founded by an occult group is fairly straightforward, look at the satanic pentagram that points right to the White House.  http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter3/

When Daniel 9 says

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The "weeks" here is Shabuwa which means a bunch of different things, but here we are concerned with the definition of  '7'.  From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 2021 is 245 years, the "middle of the '7'/ middle of the 70 '7's (490/2 =245). 

When you add 1260 days to dusk January 20th of an inauguration year you will get dusk July 3rd/ day of July 4th "Independence day" (Rev 13's "Satan gave him authority to continue for 1260 days).

When you add 150 days (of Trumpet 5) to the 69th Shavuot from the creation of Israel (dusk June 11, 2016), you will get "Apollyon" on Nov. 8th, 2016, election day.  The next President is the "antichrist", the 7th head of 7 headed dragon.  Dusk 1-20-17 through dusk 7-3-20/ day of 7- 4-20.  The year between 7-4-20 and the 245th anniversary, 7-4-21 (breaking the covenant in the middle of the '7', the 70 '7's, 245 years) seems to be part of the "Day/ Year of the Lord's recompense".  Or maybe the deferred year mentioned in Luke 13:7-9.

The 69th Shavuot from the creation of Israel to the 70th is 6-11-16 through 5-31-17.  This 70th Shavuot is also the 483rd Shavuot (the 69th '7' of a larger cycle, 483 Shavuots/ Pentecosts) from the call to restore Jerusalem which occured in 1535 ad by Suleiman 1.  So, in the larger cycle, the last 7 years goes from 2017 through 2024, but those "days are shortened for the elects sake".

:hmmm:   :confused:   What feast days do you celebrate ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Who is the beast? The False Prophet.He is also referred to as the "second beast".He will work with the Antichrist and Satan in the end times as the third party in the unholy trinity.

What does coming from the Earth mean? This could mean he comes up from the pit of hell.It could also mean that he comes from unholy lowly circumstances.

What is two horns like a lamb symbolize? The false prophet comes like a lamb,with persuasive words.Sympathy and good will for others.

Why does the beast speak like a dragon? It means that his message is the message of a dragon see Revelation 12:9.This identifiies the dragon as the devil and Satan.

I cant agree with your first point because beasts are primarily kingdoms. This is therefore the false prophet kingdom. Sure the wording can also refer to a specific leader, but then your interpretation has to include the leader and the kingdom. The background that identifies the symbol of beasts with kingdoms is Daniel 7, which lists 4 beasts and describes them as kingdoms. Revelation 13 definitely alludes to Daniel 7 due to the mention again of the leopard/lion/bear and so the precedent set in Daniel 7 follows into Revelation 13.

furthermore, the beast is a wild beast, this is what the word means. It isn't both a wild beast and a small domestic lamb, the picture that comes to mind from the Greek is a large aurochs, like a buffalo. This "aurochs" has two horns like a lamb. Again, little horns are already identified in Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 as being small geographical divisions of large kingdoms. So this huge powerful wild beast (kingdom) has two small geographical centres in charge (like two cities).

This is the correct way to approach the symbols of Revelation 13, if one is open to careful study... but of course prophecy is subjective and open to interpretation, so I don't judge those who disagree.

Who is the beast that spake as  a dragon ?

Its an alliance between the EU and the Middle East... with two false prophet cities (little horns) in charge of this massive new region.

The two cities will control the economy/politics and religion of the entire region.

America is the beast that spake as a dragon 

When Daniel 9 says

Not sure what you mean.

When Daniel 9 says

Not sure what you mean.

Do you celebrate feast of trumpets etc

How I see at this time.

Who is this beast ?

I think its part of the revive kingdom of RCC of the Dark Ages

Because its still part of the Iron Kingdom.

What does coming from the earth means ?

I think Kingdoms has came out of the troubled sea of humanity and set their kingdom on their own foundation.

This Earth Beast came from something that is already established.

What is the two horns like a lamb symbolize ?

Horns usually represent powers - I think this could be two powerful religious groups.

Why does the beast speak as a dragon and what is and how does it function ?

Because its a bunch of lies with power behind it, to deceive.

Two world beast  are symbolized in Revelation chapter 13. What is the first and second they are not the same ?

I think they are the same family.

Rev.17 says the eighth beast is of the seven(of the last one).

So the set up is with RCC will receive ten kings power as was in history.

RCC lost its civil power, I think it was 1798 he(Pope) was thrown into prison and died their.(History)

That Religious system at that time received a big blow to the head(wounded).

Dan.7 the fourth beast kingdom which is Iron is the last to rule over God's people and Israel.

The Iron kingdom started with Caesars and will end here shortly with Religious Rome.

How I see so far.

Thhe only power which arose out of a sparsely-populated area at the end of the 18th century was in fact the United States. America came out of the new world "officially in 1776, which is definitely at the end of the 18th century. This is also the same time in history when the Vatican received its mortal wound of 1798

the United States of America accurately fit all the features of this prophecy

Revelation 13:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Who is this beast ?

What does coming from the earth means ?

What is the two horns like a lamb symbolize ?

Why does the beast speak as a dragon and what is and how does it function ?

The beast from the earth is "Edom" (just like "Babylon" is the beast from the sea - the 7 headed dragon; "Edom" is the beast from the earth - these correspond to "Death and Hades (Hell)".   Death = Babylon; Hades = Edom.

The 2 horns are the "2 nations" referred to here: Israel and Judah (in modern parlance, I'm pretty sure it means Israel and the US.)

Ezekiel 35

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir, and prophesy against it, and say to it, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, Mount Seir, and I will stretch out my hand against you, and I will make you a desolation and a waste. I will lay your cities waste, and you shall become a desolation, and you shall know that I am the Lord. Because you cherished perpetual enmity and gave over the people of Israel to the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, at the time of their final punishment, therefore, as I live, declares the Lord God, I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; because you did not hate bloodshed, therefore blood shall pursue you. I will make Mount Seir a waste and a desolation, and I will cut off from it all who come and go. And I will fill its mountains with the slain. On your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain with the sword shall fall. I will make you a perpetual desolation, and your cities shall not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

10 “Because you said, ‘These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will take possession of them’although the Lord was there 11 therefore, as I live, declares the Lord God, I will deal with you according to the anger and envy that you showed because of your hatred against them. And I will make myself known among them, when I judge you. 12 And you shall know that I am the Lord.

“I have heard all the revilings that you uttered against the mountains of Israel, saying, ‘They are laid desolate; they are given us to devour.’ 13 And you magnified yourselves against me with your mouth, and multiplied your words against me; I heard it. 14 Thus says the Lord God: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate. 15 As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so I will deal with you; you shall be desolate, Mount Seir, and all Edom, all of it. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Edom means "red earth".  http://christiananswers.net/dictionary/edom.html

Edom (modern day Jordan) is the beast from the "earth".  Since "beast" also means "kingdom", the "beast kingdom from the earth" is what?

Let's look at Psalm 83

Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

The tabernacles of Edom, (1) and the Ishmaelites (2); of Moab (3), and the Hagarenes (4);

Gebal (5), and Ammon (6), and Amalek (7); the Philistines (8) with the inhabitants of Tyre (9);

Assur also is joined with them (10): they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:

10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.

11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.

13 O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.

14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;

15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O Lord.

17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:

18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

The "beast kingdom from the earth" is the 10 countries/ 10 toes of Daniel 7's 4th beast with 10 horns.  "Tyre" (#9) above is the "beast from the sea".  Tyre was an island city.  Demetrius Soter (replaced Antiochus Epiphanes as the dominant empire of the 4 empire fragments of Alexander the Great, the 4 headed Leopard from Dan 7) set up shop in Tripoli, govt headquarters of Tyre as per 2 Maccabees 14:1.

The "houses of God" are these same 2 countries from Ezekiel 35 above, the 2 horns of the beast.

Edom, beast kingdom from the earth, incorporates and co-rules with the "beast kingdom from the sea"/ Tyre to form the 10 country coalition.  Edom (modern day Jordan) says to worship Tyre (city in modern day Lebanon). 

Since people seem to think that Psalm 83 is the "Gog war", Edom (the 2 horned beast from the earth) would be Gog (which would also be the False Prophet), but is not the "antichrist"/ king of Tyre/ king of the beast from the sea.