• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Of course He does. He knew what you believe before you were born.

He kind of knows the history of your future (being that He is God..)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Just to give my view:

I look at the book of Acts and see something rather unique repeated several times. Here is one instance:

Acts 4:29 Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.”

31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

Repeatedly, the disciples prayed for boldness and repeatedly, they were filled with the Holy Spiri and spoke with boldness.

In my own experience, I have been in situations when I suddenly declared something about Jesus, or other actions which God does, boldly. When this has happened, I remember thinking, how strange that I am declaring something so boldly. That isn't me. I was totally convinced at that moment that God would do whatever it was, or that what I was saying was the truth, yet, a moment before I wasn't so sure or hadn't even had that thought. What I was doing or saying, simply wasn't me. I am not like that. That boldness was what I consider a gift of faith. Not my faith, but the gift of faith for that moment.

So, I do not believe God acts based on our faith, but rather we act because of the gift of faith from God.    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

He knows you better than you know yourself.

Amen, glory to God in the highest!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Does God know what you believe?  Does He see evidence of your belief?  Hebrews Chapter 11 says faith is the evidence of what you believe.  This is supported by Mark 2:3-5, when a paralyzed man was being lowered from the roof down to Jesus to be healed.  The bible says, "when Jesus saw their faith..."  Their faith told Jesus what they believed and what they were hoping for.  Their faith told Jesus they believed He could heal the paralyzed man.  Jesus did not disappoint them.  He told the paralyzed man to arise and take up his bed.

When it comes to faith, many of us have a credit based mentality.  We want credit for believing without showing the evidence of believing.  When we purchase an item on credit, we receive credit for purchasing the item even though the purchase transaction is not complete until full payment is made.  Let me bring it closer to home.  When we tell someone that we will pray for them, typically the person will say thank you.  The reason they say thank you is because, based on your word and based upon my word, they believe that you or I will combine our faith with their faith to reveal to God what we believe and are hoping for.  However, what if you or I never prayed for them?  What if we simply forgot and did not pray the prayer of faith on their behalf.  The truth is we received credit from that person when he or she said thank you but we never completed the faith transaction with the act of prayer.  It is the same with evangelism, we want credit from God that we will be witnesses for Him, but too often we don't actually follow up with actions to give Him something to bless. James 2:15-17 says faith without action is dead.

Evidence of faith is reflected in what we say and what we do.  The lady with the issue of blood said, "If I may touch His clothes, I shall be whole."  If she had stopped there, her illness would have remained.  If she had stopped there, she would not have completed the faith transaction.  She didn't stop there.  She completed the faith transaction, by reaching in from the crowd and touching His clothes.  When she completed the faith transaction, healing power left Jesus and went into the woman and healed her.

When asked, "Does God know what you believe? we must answer "yes" because He hears what I believe in my words and He sees what I believe in my actions.

"Be a witness and witness God move."

Hello Brother...

I think very simply..........I can't fathom out why God chose me to do anything to be honest...when I see how many biblical scholars are here alone, It leaves me pondering....and asking this question.....

God thank you for believing in me .....I hope I never to fail you, and I endeavor to do my very best at all times to bring others who do not know you yet. I hope and pray that somehow I can give these unbelievers a glimpse of your beautiful greatness.

I know you can bandage up there every wound and heal their brokenness and make them whole like you did to me..... :heart:   

Brother, God knew I needed help and something real in my heart to keep as a stronghold when I had run out of everything :th_frusty: .....God knew that soon I would have faith that could move a mountain....But I was faithless in the beginning of my journey, I did not believe in God, I believed in Angels....

In answer to you question, God knew that after he loved me and taught me to TRUST in him, that I would soon hear his voice and run to him with open arms.....That's when pure Faith begins....

Firstly though........God saves our lives, so he can use our lives to serve his purpose....I believe that you are being used mightily now brother and God is using you to bring this site together to learn whatever God wants them to hear?

May God Bless you richly and please feel encouraged to continue in your calling to serve God's will for your life here...Sometimes we are being prepared in ways we can't see right now, but God knows the exact time and day that you will know your purpose. ....

( wish I knew mine ) been waiting for years & years ...I am still being shaped suppose....annoyingly so.....  :whistling:

Keep posting in Gods love & knowledge  ...Sis Agape 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I really do agree with the comments that God is all-knowing and knows whether we have faith.  I also agree that God gives us a measure of faith.  I also believe that those in my family know that I love them.  They still want me to show acts of love towards them.  God wants his people to use the faith He gave them to change lives of others who don't know Him.  Since He responds to our acts of faith, we can give Him something to bless by moving out in faith to witness to the lost.   

I really do agree with the comments that God is all-knowing and knows whether we have faith.  I also agree that God gives us a measure of faith.  I also believe that those in my family know that I love them.  They still want me to show acts of love towards them.  God wants his people to use the faith He gave them to change lives of others who don't know Him.  Since He responds to our acts of faith, we can give Him something to bless by moving out in faith to witness to the lost.   

Amen .......But brother Rmyers...can I ask please- I did not respond to God at all......I read a book called redeeming love by Francis rivers....I wanted that kind of real love in my heart.....? 

It was only when i finished the book that the Holy Spirit entered my body with such a warmth that it completely changed me.....like cupids arrow right to my heart..SUCH LOVE i tell you  :heart: so God used a book in order for me to understand the meaning of Love in the first instance- then he started to shape me.... :yadda: that was me the icon.....saying I don't want to listen and the bible is too big and I don't understand all that goobly gook.... :th_praying: how wrong was I...... :shout:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Sis Agapelove, I would suggest that you did respond to God.  Revelations 3:20 says "Behold, I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him/her and dine with him/her and he/her with Me.  After reading that book, God knocked on the door of your heart and you responded by opening it and allowing Him to come into your life and change it forever.  

Sis Agapelove, I would suggest that you did respond to God.  Revelations 3:20 says "Behold, I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him/her and dine with him/her and he/her with Me.  After reading that book, God knocked on the door of your heart and you responded by opening it and allowing Him to come into your life and change it forever.  

I did didn't I, I didn't look at it like that......thank you brother.... :mgcheerful: I shall try remember that when I tell my testimony to others....Thank you and Bless you for taking the time to respond.... :emot-wanttohug:

Sis Agape 

((( rmyers )))  Beautiful words!  Beautiful testimony!  That you for helping to ignite my faith!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur