• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I'm fed up with hearing about Christians being murdered by Muslims and then people blaming it on anybody who believes in God.

I'm fed up with all the wars, invasions and threats in the World and then somehow Israel being blamed for it all.

I'm fed up with people mocking what I believe in.

I'm fed up with being peddled lies day after day and being expected to accept these as the truth.

I'm fed up with living in a morally inverted World where evil is called good and good is called evil.

I'm fed up of being expected to toe a political line that I don't believe in, and embrace things that I don't want to embrace..

I'm fed up with people complaining about the most trivial of things but ignoring the real problems that the World is facing.

I'm fed up with being laughed at and treated as a fool because I no longer do the things that the World expects me to.

I'm just fed up..................................

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

Psa 46:1  To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 

Psa 46:2  Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, 
Psa 46:3  though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah. 

1Pe 5:7  casting all your anxiety onto Him, for He cares for you. 

God Bless you Oak. 

Love Nigel. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2

Feel better, Oakwood?  :mgbowtie:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

well you've got three choices...

you can sit still and complain tomorrow.

you can decide to stand up and do something about it.

you can just lay down and die.

I'm just down today. I've been paying a lot of attention to the news. It's not the wars, the suffering and all the tragedies that bother me so much - the news has always been like that. It's the lies behind it all.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I'm just down today. I've been paying a lot of attention to the news. It's not the wars, the suffering and all the tragedies that bother me so much - the news has always been like that. It's the lies behind it all.

Just my opinion, but if you look at your posts, it is all from the news, and all doom and gloom.

Paul tells us to renew our minds constantly. We can't do that by concentrating on the negative all the time, especially with stuff we have no control over.

Stuff like that rubs off after a while. When I am feeling like that I retreat into prayer and my bible for a spell....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2

Hey, man, I'm a newshound myself.  But I don't get down, I get angry.  And as Dr David Banner used to say, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."   So..........this verse helps:

In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  (John 16:33  KJV)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I'm fed up with hearing about Christians being murdered by Muslims and then people blaming it on anybody who believes in God.

I'm fed up with all the wars, invasions and threats in the World and then somehow Israel being blamed for it all.

I'm fed up with people mocking what I believe in.

I'm fed up with being peddled lies day after day and being expected to accept these as the truth.

I'm fed up with living in a morally inverted World where evil is called good and good is called evil.

I'm fed up of being expected to toe a political line that I don't believe in, and embrace things that I don't want to embrace..

I'm fed up with people complaining about the most trivial of things but ignoring the real problems that the World is facing.

I'm fed up with being laughed at and treated as a fool because I no longer do the things that the World expects me to.

I'm just fed up..................................

Hold on tight to God my friend.The end might be here soon.  :bighug2:  Cheer up just think what our eternity is going to be like. Come and look for me over by the sheep  :grin:

Hey, man, I'm a newshound myself.  But I don't get down, I get angry.  And as Dr David Banner used to say, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."   So..........this verse helps:

In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  (John 16:33  KJV)

I usually get angry too but anger is getting me nowhere, so today I am down.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will be angry again.