• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/12/1986

1 Corinthians 4:3

KJV(i)3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
ACV(i)3 But it is a very small thing to me that I might be appraised by you or by a day of mankind. Yet neither do I appraise myself,

These are my thoughts.

We do not need always to answer to man but need to answer to God and He will put in the place where we can answer men if it is His will.

• Group:  Advanced Member

1 Corinthians 4:4

KJV(i)4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
ACV(i)4 for I know nothing on myself. Yet I have not been made righteous in this, but he who appraises me is Lord.

These are my thoughts.

We should not feel guilty because if we have Him, He who judges has forgiven us this do not mean everything we do is good but can be forgiven.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

1 Corinthians 4:5

KJV(i)5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
ACV(i)5 Therefore do not judge anything before time, until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and make public the deliberations of the hearts. And then praise will come to each man from God.

These are my thoughts.

The Lord will reveal all when He judges; nothing can be hidden from Him.

Very good, Clark!  I like those thoughts, but I do know there are men who will try to judge us and often tell us how wrong they think we are.  I'm so glad it is God alone who will judge me with righteousness!  Glory to God!

There is nothing that is hidden that will not be revealed, and that thought alone keeps me in check.  I know I cannot speak a thing in private thinking no one will hear, not do I have private thoughts, because God always knows.  He knows my heart and only Him.  

God bless you and give you His peace that passes all understanding.

Always in His care,

PrairWarur