• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I am not the best Christian, and honestly there are a lot of christ like qualities i am lacking in. but i often times like to ponder about faith and being a christian, what it means,what it takes and what it costs. like have ever stopped to think about your reason for being a christian? i have asked this question only once before to others and found some very different answers. some said for salvation others because their old lives were empty other for spritual truth and some because they love God.

i found the last answer the best as that to me is the whole foundation of the right motive for anything to do with obeying him.

i then ask ppl what do they hope to achieve in their faith? no one gave a reply. i ask these things to myself a lot, if i ever desire something i first check to see what my motive or reason for it is, if its for any other reason than love then i simply cannot accept it. if i seek the truth is it out of love for God and others or for myself? if i seek more faith is it out of love for God and others or myself? see i trust God, i trust what he can do and that whatever he does or doesnt do its for our good.its myself i dont trust, I am constantly searching and checking it to make sure that when i look in there all i will see is him.

I have always said without a deep love for God our faith may fail, so we must look into our hearts and honestly ask our selves these things

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

With my faith I hope to achieve obedience in the word of God and to walk in my purpose.  I am one who believes that every person was created for a purpose.  walking in faith leads you to a more intimate relationship with God and allow Him to use you as a vessel to do his will.  Your purpose is one thing that no one can do better than you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

my reason originally was for a reason to be alive but as i came to know God and fell in love with who he is it then became an endearing child like love for him. what do i hope to achieve? its a question with many answers. God has shown me the tasks i am to do when i am ready but the main one is to have him as my own and have a love between us that is so rich deep and powerful it makes even his heart skip a beat because of the level of intimacy. it sounds silly i know but there is a reason i chose the username fire heart. i know how intensely his heart burns out of love for us which to me is one of the main reasons he has such fiery eyes in revelations. i seek to have such a heart and eyes