• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings George.....

This morning I spent an hour writing a PM to a dear Sister here on Worthy....almost finished & it vanished,this has happened before and I already know that the PM system has no "auto save"(unlike the boards we post on for everyone to view)) and there is no way to retrieve what you have written ,,,,,So rather than get upset,I prayed,collected my thoughts & began to write all ove again & I spent another hour....yikes,it disappeared again!!!!! This only happens in the PM......is there any way to set up "auto save",I write many,many emails & that has never happened to me anyplace but here and I have been told by others I PM with here on Worthy that it has happened to them also.......

As you can imagine ,it can get a little frustrating especially when it is a long & heartfelt letter ..................yikes! praise & Glory to God in the Highest,that should be our biggest problem in life-lol    But if there is anyway to fix that issue it would really be appreciated...................or perhaps there is some way we are not aware of how to retrieve what we lost?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

If you write some thing that is going to be quite long, be it for the threads or PM ; its best or a good idea to write it on lets say,

word /word pad and then copy and paste it. 

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

kwik I have done that before on an e-mail to a friend.Write a very lengthy e-mail and then accidently push a key of some sort and then it is gone.That is sooooo frustrating.

If you write some thing that is going to be quite log, be it for the threads or PM ; its best or a good idea to write it on lets say,

word /word pad and then copy and paste it. 

:thumbsup:

You beat me to it, but good answer. Write it up in Word, Wordpad, Notepad, or your editor of choice and copy/paste the text into the email/pm. Then if it vanishes you're able to paste it again and send it. Saves much hassle, frustration, and occaisional bad words . . . :whistling:

Blessings All,

ncn,Walla....you guys are so smart,thank you fr the advice.............I am not the least bit computer savvy & I suppose I will have to learn how to use the notepad(so that's what it's for-lol).................can I do it in my gmail ,on a draft or the notepad will be easier when I figure it out?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Right Peeps?Sooo frustrating........

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Precious sister Kwik

Can I say to you, I am so honoured to be your friend, the fact that you took all that time to write to me, your heartfelt words, simply touches my heart to a point that no words can describe. This led to me to believe that there is always a reason for our every frustration or trail. 

It was no mistake that this happened today or any other day, as It shows God that you really care for a person who needs help with one thing or another. God tests our hearts daily sister in ways we do not see only God knows. 

Your persistence and integrity today regarding getting me your God inspired message, clearly states that you are a dear heart that God treasures you and will always protect you at any cost sister! 

Thank you and Bless you richly.....

Love Sis Agape :wub:  

Blessings Sweet Sister

Just give God the Glory...................without the Lord I probably would have smashed the computer-lol :th_praying:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Sweet Sister

Just give God the Glory...................without the Lord I probably would have smashed the computer-lol :th_praying:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

This is the way I see things, Yes you wanted to throw your computer and bash it a little bit...lol but Then you thought after a few swear words in your head of course..... :help: sorry God for that but this is not good and frustrating me no END !!!!!

I think God knows that you are a lovely child Kwik and you have been obedient......But he tests everyone you know.....Maybe he wanted me to see your pure heart? and others to know of your pure heart....I can see that not much praise goes on this site ?

Blessings Sweet Sister

With love-in Christ,Kwik

This is the way I see things, Yes you wanted to throw your computer and bash it a little bit...lol but Then you thought after a few swear words in your head of course..... :help: sorry God for that but this is not good and frustrating me no END !!!!!

I think God knows that you are a lovely child Kwik and you have been obedient......But he tests everyone you know.....Maybe he wanted me to see your pure heart? and others to know of your pure heart....I can see that not much praise goes on this site ?

"PRAISE BE TO GOD".........for bringing such a dear heart to us all.......HUMOR TOO X  :wub:

I'll second that!  Yes, we do praise God, but we also compliment our sister, Kwik for her inward beauty that reflects outward as well.  God has blessed us with a faithful servant and a pat on her back sure won't hurt! 

Way to go, Kwik!  Great job!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

Prair