• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

I believe in the eyes of God,there is only one church,that is church of Jesus Christ,i may be right or wrong,iam open to correction,A preacher said that because of church doctrine and tradition of men,many christian will go to hell fire,do you guys agree with him,some christian doesn't celebrate christmas,they said Jesus was not born on 25th, and beside it is not biblical,and Christ did not ask us to celebrate His birth,I want to ask is it a must that every christian must celebrate christmas,is celebrating christmas biblical or tradition of men.some church said that it is not good for a christian to drink alcohol,why some encourage it,because the first miracle Jesus perform on earth,was turning water to wine.what do you think.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Hello brother Jerry, can I ask you ...What do you think? As you mention what others think - church pastors Etc...So I am asking what you think ? 

Love & Blessings S

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

I believe in the eyes of God,there is only one church,that is church of Jesus Christ,i may be right or wrong,iam open to correction,A preacher said that because of church doctrine and tradition of men,many christian will go to hell fire,do you guys agree with him,some christian doesn't celebrate christmas,they said Jesus was not born on 25th, and beside it is not biblical,and Christ did not ask us to celebrate His birth,I want to ask is it a must that every christian must celebrate christmas,is celebrating christmas biblical or tradition of men.some church said that it is not good for a christian to drink alcohol,why some encourage it,because the first miracle Jesus perform on earth,was turning water to wine.what do you think.

Is wine only fermented or are there non alcoholic wine ?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Christmas is pagan and a lot of Christians know that yet they still celebrate it 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I believe in the eyes of God,there is only one church,that is church of Jesus Christ,i may be right or wrong

You are correct. Denominations are not from God, but man.

A preacher said that because of church doctrine and tradition of men,many christian will go to hell fire

Nobody know who will or will not be saved. There are some so called "Christians" that are in danger, but to say they are going to end up in hell is not for me to say.

some christian doesn't celebrate christmas,they said Jesus was not born on 25th, and beside it is not biblical,and Christ did not ask us to celebrate His birth

I did not even know about God when I saw my first Christmas. The bible tells us in Romans 14:5-6

One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord;[a] and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it.

If that day is to remember the birth of Christ or His death, doe sit matter which day that is on? The Jehovah Witnesses are the only group I know of who teach this.

some church said that it is not good for a christian to drink alcohol,why some encourage it,because the first miracle Jesus perform on earth,was turning water to wine.what do you think.

Funny, scripture tells us in 1 Timothy 5:23 to drink a little wine for stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities. Again, be careful of legalism in certain cases.

I highly suggest studying personal bible study for you to discover what scripture itself tells you. You can find some topical studies at Bible.org.

I believe in the eyes of God, there is only one church,that is church of Jesus Christ, i may be right or wrong, i am open to correction, A preacher said that because of church doctrine and tradition of men,many christian will go to hell fire, do you guys agree with him,some christian doesn't celebrate christmas, they said Jesus was not born on 25th, and beside it is not biblical, and Christ did not ask us to celebrate His birth, I want to ask is it a must that every christian must celebrate christmas, is celebrating christmas biblical or tradition of men. some church said that it is not good for a christian to drink alcohol, why some encourage it, because the first miracle Jesus perform on earth,was turning water to wine. what do you think.

Christmas is pagan and a lot of Christians know that yet they still celebrate it 

:)

A Christian Worships

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:28

The Christ With All

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mark 12:30

He Has

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalms 103:1

And Pagans

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them,

Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:8-14

Won't

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. Matthew 2:1-2

Guest shiloh357

Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus and and in Him alone.  Salvation is not based on whether or not you celebrate Christmas or what traditions you choose to participate in or not.   For someone to say that people are going to hell for celebrating Christmas is nothing but false doctrine.  That preacher is teaching salvation by works and he is preaching a false gospel.

Guest DRS81

shiloh's right. religion is no more than fear mongering, salvation is a one time deal. love is love, and perfect love will never fail you, and that's what the born again christian signed up for when he gave his/her life to Christ. (1 Cor 13:4-8 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.)

Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

..and once you're saved it is finished, has nothing to do with keeping up with religious tradition and has everything to do with what's in your heart and your belief in who Jesus is.

Hello brother Jerry, can I ask you ...What do you think? As you mention what others think - church pastors Etc...So I am asking what you think ?

Love & Blessings S

God bless you,my dear"the bible says in the multitude of counsellors there is safty,i agree with the preach,some of us will go to hell fire because of church doctrine,every genuine born again need a godly mentor,"thouhg" the bible is our best mentor,i was only seeking for godly opinion,my bible told me not to lean on my own understanding,some of know the truth,but we refuse to follow or obey the truth.

Hmmm!! I believe God directed me to this site,to learn and to be nurture and to help my spiritual growth,one on one iam not the talking type,iam more of an introvert,slow of speech,hardly speaks eloguently,but when ever I sign in on this site,I feel free to ask question,and i have come to understand that everything about my country is different over here,in my church,alcohol is a taboo,in my country,christian can take alcohol,but born again,no way,how can an unbeliever will be taking alcohol,what is the difference,i believe abstainence from alcohol is a self devotion to God,i use to take it before,but i recieved a divine instruction from God to stop taking it,I stop without second thought,there where some people that were instructed in the bible not to taste strong drink.above all, this site has really been a wonderful blessing to me,God doesn't make mistake.