• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I will give input later today.

One reason why I do not believe in the post-trib theory is: Rev 9:20 - The rest of mankind (the 2/3's not killed by the plagues of v.18) STILL did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop (continued on) worshiping demons, and idols....... Nor did they repent of v.21...

If one can say they are not of this 2/3's who remain, then they died in the plagues of the 6th Trumpet or they were removed beforehand.  Not a pretty picture continuing to worshiping demons and idols as Scripture says.  And yet many of these die at Armageddon.  Post Tribber's what do you think?  "The Rest of Mankind" continued to worship demons and idols.  Think about it; even those of Israel who are considered "the elect" and the 144,000 from Israel.  Why do you think that Christ needs to rule with a "rod of iron" during the Mill?  Because of demon and idol worship.

In Christ

Montana Marv

There has to be those who are repentant during the tribulation because at the end of the tribulation the elect are gathered according to Matthew 24. So Rev 9 is obviously referring to the unsaved.

There also has to be those who are repentant during the tribulation because we know that some don't take the mark and are beheaded for it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

BTW the 6th Trumpet most likely will happen sometime after the 6 year of the 70th Week (seven years).  The mark of the beast will begin in year 1 of the 70th week.  I see no problem with those who not receive this mark at this time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

One reason why I do not believe in the post-trib theory is: Rev 9:20 - The rest of mankind (the 2/3's not killed by the plagues of v.18) STILL did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop (continued on) worshiping demons, and idols....... Nor did they repent of v.21...

If one can say they are not of this 2/3's who remain, then they died in the plagues of the 6th Trumpet or they were removed beforehand.  Not a pretty picture continuing to worshiping demons and idols as Scripture says.  And yet many of these die at Armageddon.  Post Tribber's what do you think?  "The Rest of Mankind" continued to worship demons and idols.  Think about it; even those of Israel who are considered "the elect" and the 144,000 from Israel.  Why do you think that Christ needs to rule with a "rod of iron" during the Mill?  Because of demon and idol worship.

In Christ

Montana Marv

There has to be those who are repentant during the tribulation because at the end of the tribulation the elect are gathered according to Matthew 24. So Rev 9 is obviously referring to the unsaved.

There also has to be those who are repentant during the tribulation because we know that some don't take the mark and are beheaded for it.

The one  who dont take the mark are the overcomers people would repent but would be like Essau who sold his birth right probation period has closed 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

BTW the 6th Trumpet most likely will happen sometime after the 6 year of the 70th Week (seven years).  The mark of the beast will begin in year 1 of the 70th week.  I see no problem with those who not receive this mark at this time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The mark of the beast is already here 

Izzel

Have you gone to the grocery store yet, do you pay taxes, do you use cash and a credit card.  Are you locked in a room somewhere, who feeds you?  If you use cash or the credit card, do you have the mark of the beast on you?  It seems like you can buy and sell.  For only those with the mark of the beast can buy or sell.

Do you still want to hold to your position?

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv,

You can't be serious, but somehow, I know you are. How did you come to believe the mark of the beast will be implemented in the first year of Daniel's 70th week??

Cheers

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

In Christ

Montana Marv

The mark of the beast is already here

I believe the technology is already here, but it has not been implemented as law. When that time comes they will force everyone to take it, much like they are trying to force everyone today to buy into Obamacare. Without the mark, no one will be able to buy or sell at first. But then the time will come when they will kill those who refuse it.

Revelation 13:16-17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Cheers

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv,

You can't be serious, but somehow, I know you are. How did you come to believe the mark of the beast will be implemented in the first year of Daniel's 70th week??

Cheers

Thunder

Rev 13:10 - If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go, if anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed.  v. 16 (false prophet) - He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead.  Now the 5th Seal - I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain (beheaded) because: they received the mark or they did not receive the mark of the beast.  And this follows Seals 1,2,3,4.

There is complete chaos during the second half of the week.  There is peace of sorts during the first half of the week.  Complete chaos is not an environment for a forced buy sell time.  On the other hand,a time of peace is a better environment for a controlled forced buy sell time.  A One world government controlling one currency.  Therefore they control all buying and selling and controlling it.  Then captives and those being killed by the sword are a result not having the mark of the beast.  First half the the 70th week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

In Christ

Montana Marv

Good point.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv,

Cheers

Thunder

Rev 13:10 - If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go, if anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed.  v. 16 (false prophet) - He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead.  Now the 5th Seal - I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain (beheaded) because: they received the mark or they did not receive the mark of the beast.  And this follows Seals 1,2,3,4.

There is complete chaos during the second half of the week.  There is peace of sorts during the first half of the week.  Complete chaos is not an environment for a forced buy sell time.  On the other hand,a time of peace is a better environment for a controlled forced buy sell time.  A One world government controlling one currency.  Therefore they control all buying and selling and controlling it.  Then captives and those being killed by the sword are a result not having the mark of the beast.  First half the the 70th week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

According to Rev 12, the time of protection for Israel overlaps the time of persecution for the saints, being 3.5 years of Satan's wrath. According to Daniel 7 the time of persecution for the saints is 3.5 years until the second coming. According to Ezekiel 39 the time of peace for Israel immediately precedes the great earthquake which is always a second coming event.

So the bible itself is perfectly consistent with the great tribulation being a time of peace and protection for Israel, and a time of persecution of Christians and troubles in various places on earth. This ends with the Gog attack and the second coming.