Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nora D

I return to the outer court.

20 posts in this topic

There was a time when I did believe. I even posted my conversion on the forums. But I no longer do. I just want to make that clear so as to not leave people with the lasting impression that I still believe.

Cheers ~

There was a time when I did believe. I even posted my conversion on the forums. But I no longer do. I just want to make that clear so as to not leave people with the lasting impression that I still believe.

Cheers ~

If you are destined to travel it - it is a hard road back.

Be good to your self.

God bless

Cheers ~

God knows your heart, and that's what really matters.

Cheers ~

So why are you here?

If you truely don't believe now, you never truely did in the first place. If you truely believed in the first place, than you are simply in denial and are still saved whether you like it or not. As Fez said, only GOD knows your heart. Good luck.

Cheers ~

So why are you here?

Worthy is a Ministry.

We have believers, non-believers and seekers, all are welcome if they follow the TOS Rules  :thumbsup:

Nigel. (ncn chat servant) 

We are born of the Almighty God...The Old is passed away and all things have become new....We can walk completely and wholly in the Holy Spirit...lets remember what we have been called into....

Love & Blessings Sis Agape  :wub:

As someone asked, what made you decide you wanted no part of Jesus or eternity? Did you accept Jesus as your Saviour? 

Cheers ~

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, You Are Loved

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Love, Joe

I think the Word says that ALL are welcome to the table of the Lord, amen.  I think the Word says, "For God SO loved the world ..."  Yet, I think we as Christians forget that.  Our salvation in Jesus Christ has made us proud.  We forget we are nothing but miserable, wretched sinners, ourselves.  Even our "good works" are nothing but "filthy rags" before the holiness of Almighty God!

As it is written.  You who have ears listen to what Holy Spirit has to say.  amen.

((( Sapere )))  I remember you and I thought we connected?  What has hurt you so badly.  I think I do not even have to ask that question, I think I know.

In one of the other threads, Prayer Requests, I wrote up an apology.  I want to extend this apology to you.  I am sorry that Christians have hurt you, those who are "suppose to know".  I am so sorry for every action taken against you, and word said against you, that was not from Jesus Christ.  I am sorry that instead of feeling welcomed, you have been made to feel rejected, yet again.  I am so sorry people have rejected you!  But, Jesus never will, I promise!  I know personally.  He is with me always and it makes it so much easier to take the insults and slaps.  I cannot imagine how I could live my life without Jesus!

I cannot imagine family troubles faced alone.  I cannot imagine sickness without having God there with me!  I cannot imagine how anyone lives a day to day life without Jesus beside them.  I pray everyone learns to know Him and will ask Him to be a part of their lives, amen.

Beloved of God!  I am sorry that we are human and fallen and keep making mistakes!  I am sorry for the pain in this world!  But, I have put my trust in Jesus and I am at peace.  I pray this supernatural peace over you, also.  I ask God to draw so very near to you that you will feel His presence.  I ask Holy Spirit to minister to your every need.  And, I ask this all in the precious Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, amen.

I will keep you in my prayers,

Shalom, PrairWarur