IGNORED

Where will the righteous spend eternity ?

Izzel

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Many  even teach contrary to the pure word of God to satisfy their desire, but Psa.115:16 says, "The heaven even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men". Won't you accept God's offer? Psa 37:9 says "For evil doers shall be cut off but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth". See also verses 11,22

. In Mt.5:5 Jesus said "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth". So he agrees. But some say this is after they come back from heaven, after spending the one thousand years in heaven

Izzel, I'm going to take your reply as an indication that you do mind me asking. This indicates to me that you're assuming what you think most other people believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, and share with us where you got your figures.

Saturday/Sunday worship has nothing to do with the question I asked you, and is a red herring, a distraction, because you don't want to answer my question. This isn't necessary. If you're assuming, it's ok to say so, and then we can have an honest, meaningful discussion about what most of the world really believes, and how we can gauge that, and if it's even possible to gauge.

I wonder what this verse means 

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

For what purpose was  this earth made ?  Isaiah 45:18                      

18For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to    be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

To whom does Heaven belong? Ps115:16

16The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It means that all all who have NOT been born again, their names not having been written in (Christ) the Lamb's book of life, will worship satan the dragon and the antichrist( the beast) for 3 1/2 years. Rev. 13: 3-8.

All born again Christians will spend eternity in the presence of Christ. He is in us now and we will never be separated from Him, whether He is in heaven or on earth, or in the New Jeruselem.

Why are you so concerned about the earth? When we go to be with Christ and are reunited with our bodies, we will not have earthly bodies but we shall be like Him, having a transformed body. Rev. 21 speaks of the first earth and heaven passing away. We are supposed to set our heart on things that will not pass away.

By the way, most people that I have encountered think they will go to heaven because they are just as good as the next guy or because they hope the good will outweigh the bad. That means most people are not trusting in Christ's death to pay for their sins, and most people are headed for hell. I have even encountered liberal church goers who believe those things, which is a tragedy.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It means that all all who have NOT been born again, their names not having been written in (Christ) the Lamb's book of life, will worship satan the dragon and the antichrist( the beast) for 3 1/2 years. Rev. 13: 3-8.

So would you say that the majority of the world adheres to false doctrine wheather they go to church or not ?

you mean 3 1/2 years why not now ?

All born again Christians will spend eternity in the presence of Christ. He is in us now and we will never be separated from Him, whether He is in heaven or on earth, or in the New Jeruselem.

Why are you so concerned about the earth? When we go to be with Christ and are reunited with our bodies, we will not have earthly bodies but we shall be like Him, having a transformed body. Rev. 21 speaks of the first earth and heaven passing away. We are supposed to set our heart on things that will not pass away.

By the way, most people that I have encountered think they will go to heaven because they are just as good as the next guy or because they hope the good will outweigh the bad. That means most people are not trusting in Christ's death to pay for their sins, and most people are headed for hell. I have even encountered liberal church goers who believe those things, which is a tragedy.

because false doctrine is not of God thus we are to teach the truth 

Will this Kingdom be located in heaven or under heaven (on the earth) ? Dan 7: 27

27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him

Will the Righteous be removed from this Earth? Proverbs 10:30 2:21

30The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

Will the righteous inherit Heaven or earth? Ps 37:29 Mat 5:5

29The righteous shall inherit the land, (new earth) and dwell therein for ever.

What did Abraham and the ancient saints looked for ?

Hebrews 13:14.11:10

14For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

10For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

What is this city ? John 14 : 1-3

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father 's house are many  mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Will we ascend to this city or will the city descend to us?

Revelation 21:2-3,10 Rev 3:12

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.          

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

So would you say that the majority of the world adheres to false doctrine wheather they go to church or not ?

you mean 3 1/2 years why not now ?

I AM TELLING YOU WHAT WAS IN THE PASSAGE IN REVELATIONS THAT I QUOTED. Rev. 13:5 says 42 months and that equals 3.5 years. We are not currently in the tribulation period.

I don't know where you are getting your information but I believe that there is an agenda involved. You do not seem to be genuinly asking questions but seem to be trying to teach us or twist our words. Only certain people are allowed to teach on Worthy, such as moderaters or servents. You don't have any such credentials.