IGNORED

Where will the righteous spend eternity ?

Izzel

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

The vast majority of people in our world today, who look for the return of the Redeemer as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, expect to be taken to heaven to spend a thousand years or eternity or 7 years. Some of these expect to return to planet earth at the end of this millennium in heaven. Countless sermons have been preached, endless tracts, booklets, magazines etc. have been printed all exhorting the "faithful" about this great expectation. Those who teach otherwise are dismissed as weird or false. But what does the bible teach my worthy friends ? 

Do we go to heaven ?

How long and what will we be doing there ?

Guest shiloh357
The vast majority of people in our world today, who look for the return of the Redeemer as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, expect to be taken to heaven to spend a thousand years or eternity or 7 years.

No the vast majority don't believe that.  You are confusing the rapture with the second coming.   The thousand years isn't in heaven, it's on earth during the millennial reign of Christ.

Before attempting to dismantle what others believe perhaps you should try first being able to correctly frame their position.  You obviously don't know what others believe.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Izzel

Yes Izzel,,,,just as Shiloh has said .the Millenial is the thousand year period on earth with Christ........I don't know how you thought it was in heaven?But anyway I personally don't believe the vast majority of people in the world consider these things at all & thats why we sure have our work to do preaching the Gospel to every creature in all the nations.......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

The vast majority of people in our world today, who look for the return of the Redeemer as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, expect to be taken to heaven to spend a thousand years or eternity or 7 years.

No the vast majority don't believe that.  You are confusing the rapture with the second coming.   The thousand years isn't in heaven, it's on earth during the millennial reign of Christ.

Before attempting to dismantle what others believe perhaps you should try first being able to correctly frame their position.  You obviously don't know what others believe.

You may say so because of your belief I just posted what is factual the majority of people believe that at some point they will go to heaven 

Blessings Izzel

Yes Izzel,,,,just as Shiloh has said .the Millenial is the thousand year period on earth with Christ........I don't know how you thought it was in heaven?But anyway I personally don't believe the vast majority of people in the world consider these things at all & thats why we sure have our work to do preaching the Gospel to every creature in all the nations.......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

The majority of people say so   SDA ,JW, Evangelical you name it 

Ask anyone on the street if they will go to heaven albeit not regarding the time they will say yes wheather a 1000 year eternity or 7 years 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

You may say so because of your belief I just posted what is factual the majority of people believe that at some point they will go to heaven 

That is a lie from Satan.Only the true believers in Jesus Christ the Risen Son of God will go to heaven.

Blessings Izzel

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Do you believe in the rapture ?  :happyhappy:

That is a lie from Satan.Only the true believers in Jesus Christ the Risen Son of God will go to heaven.

Thanks for the confirmation 

How long would they be in heaven ?

Heaven bound 

1 Thes.4:16-17. Is this  prove that believers would go to heaven. V17 says; "Then we ...Shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Izzel

In your OP that is not what you said,you said the vast majority believe they will go to heaven etc etc & then you said after THE MILLENIUM IN HEAVEN.......I only confirmed what Shiloh said,,,,the millenium is Not in heaven.....My asking anyone "on the street " is not going to cover the vast majority of the world so I do not think what responses I would get would give me a precise consensus(are you always combative in this passive aggressive approach?)...........And what does my belief about the rapture  have do do with what I said about preaching the Gospel to every nation

Since you asked the question ,I will answer it...................yes I do ,just because the word "rapture "  does not appear in the Bible I do believe that it refers to the taking up with Christ....................                                                                                            

All Glory to God.....Kwik