Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shiloh357

Cover up?

224 posts in this topic

Starting to think this whole thing with the missing Malaysian flight 370 stinks of a cover up.  The families and the rest of us are just supposed to take the Malasian government's word for it that the plane crashed in the ocean without ONE piece of the plane debris identified.  

Something's up with that and it isn't good. The families are outraged and rightfully so.

Starting to think this whole thing with the missing Malaysian flight 370 stinks of a cover up.  The families and the rest of us are just supposed to take the Malasian government's word for it that the plane crashed in the ocean without ONE piece of the plane debris identified.  

Something's up with that and it isn't good. The families are outraged and rightfully so.

I don't know about a cover up but SOMETHING isn't right about this.  And yes, those poor families have every right to be furious.

I heard there are two Americans on that plane. Put The IRS on the case...they'll find a taxpayer ANYWHERE!

3 americans. And 19 employees of an american company. 

Something smelly is going on for sure. 

maybe its not as "sinister" as you all make it out to be. Maybe they still have no clue and are just trying to save face and put an end to it. Not right, but doesn't necessarily mean its a major government conspiracy, either.

Reminds me of what the world will say when many are raptured and disappear.They will blame it on something other than what has really happened.

I heard there are two Americans on that plane. Put The IRS on the case...they'll find a taxpayer ANYWHERE!

:24:

Don't forget to send them a package by FedEx and UPS . . . They'll find 'em too. :whistling:

On the OP: I'm smelling something about the whole thing too. I'm wondering how long before they recover some evidence?

I read something about up to 20 passengers worked for a stealth technology company. One theory I heard was that the intent of taking the plane may have been to kidnap these people.

maybe its not as "sinister" as you all make it out to be. Maybe they still have no clue and are just trying to save face and put an end to it. Not right, but doesn't necessarily mean its a major government conspiracy, either.

Malaysia Airlines is a national company and should this prove to be another case of pilot suicide -- the co-pilot of EgyptAir Flight 990 that crashed off New England in '99 and which Egypt still denies as suicide to this day -- the Malaysian gov't stands a lot more to lose in lawsuits than just face.

FYI: There have been three "accidents" involving passenger fatalities on Malaysia Airlines for a total of 134 confirmed fatalities:

4 December 1977 - Malaysian Airline System Flight 653, a Boeing 737-200 registered 9M-MBD was hijacked and crashed in Tanjung Kupang, Johor, killing all 100 people on board ...

15 September 1995 - Malaysia Airlines Flight 2133, a Fokker 50 registered 9M-MGH touched down too far along the runway at Tawau Airport, Sabah and crashed in a shantytown during the subsequent go-around. Of the 49 passengers and 4 crew on board, 32 passengers and 2 crew were killed. The probable cause was poor handling of the aircraft by the pilot.[75] ...

8 March 2014 - Malaysia Airlines Flight 370,a Boeing 777-200ER registered 9M-MRO carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew, went missing on a flight to Beijing Capital International Airport from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Although the whereabouts of the plane were still not known, officials with both Malaysia Airlines and the Malaysian government believed the plane was lost in the Southern Indian Ocean and that all 239 people on board perished. If this presumption holds, it would be the deadliest aviation accident in the region and the deadliest aviation incident in Malaysian history.

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines?o=2801&qsrc=999&ad=doubleDown&an=apn&ap=ask.com#Accidents_and_incidents

I thought nothing on a computer could 'really' be deleted. Why do they not give the record of the flight simulator to someone with the know how to find what the pilot deleted and it could shed some light on what was studied. Could that indicate what may have happened? 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0