• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1989

is it force for a good Christian to always go to church? or he can decide to worship and praise God in your house? thanks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

It is not a Christian issue if a person goes to Church or not.It is a Christian's choice.God can not be contained in 4 walls.Alot of people can not go to Church for a variety of reasons.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Not force. With me it's a part of my walk I cannot do without. I love the messages the worship and the fellowship that leads from church. There is hardly a day that goes by without me talking to someone from my church. I was away for two days and in that time my wife had coffee with my pastor and his wife at a local coffee shop and had some members of our home-group visit for dinner. The fellowship is amazing.

I have learned so much from the lessons and the chats that I would probably never learned from my own reading and single perspective.

So with me, I love attending church.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

is it force for a good Christian to always go to church? or he can decide to worship and praise God in your house? thanks

You   can worship and praise God anywhere you want.....   he's always there.

From my personal view, I find Christians in church....   good friends who love and help care for each other.....   I find God there, and at home and while on vacation but the closest I get to him is in the closet.

We seldom miss church when we're at home......   I simply enjoy the People and our pastor is very interesting to listen to.    but mandatory.....     I don't think so.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

Hello Innocent!! It is good to always visit the house of God,A day in the house of God is better than many days in your house,so as a christian you need to always vistit the house of your heavenly father,there are many benefit,God can speaks to you,through your pastor,a good christian need a good pastor,there is what we call co-operate annointing,when i was on my waiting period,God gave me three divine instruction in the dreamed,read your bible often,pray often,go to church often,i will be speaking to you,through this three divine instruction,concerning your question,going to church will really help your walking relationship with God,at least on sunday,me i visit the house of God three times a week,i can't stays in my house on sunday morning,i must go to church.i must visit the house of my father.there is difference between our house and church.

:thumbsup:

Family Worship

See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day. Exodus 16:29

And Family Feast And Worship

Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.

And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.

Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD.

On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.

These are the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:

Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.

Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath. Leviticus 23:27-39

See You All In Zion Town

Maranatha~!

:)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Well praise the Lord we get to go to church here in the USA

When every thing is good why would a person not want to go to Jesus's church ???????????????

If Jesus built the church why would anybody reject it.

Jesus said

Matthew 12:30

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Roman 8:2

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Praise Jesus anywhere all the time

Guest shiloh357

Any follower of Jesus should want to be plugged into a local church and fellowship with fellow believers unless they have health problems that prevent them from getting out.   But even then fellowship is possible.

The enemy will give you all of the excuses you need to not go to church.  He wants to divide and conquer.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

I agree with Shiloh. May I add that if a Christian is sick, they should be obeying scripture and calling for the Elders to come and annoint and pray for them, and the scripture indicates that the Lord WILL raise them up AND forgive them of any sins that might be involved. I think that is an awesome instruction and promise! In the book of Hebrews, we are told not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together AND even the MORE SO as we see "the day" approaching (the return of Christ). We all like to talk about how Christ is coming back soon, but very few of us strive to meet together more often than what the early church was! The problem is that the last days are busy, filled with "knowledge" and "running to and fro". These are "perilous times" according to Paul, and IMHO, its because of all the distractions and busyness that abounds. If we are too busy to be in much fellowship with other genuine Christians, then we should ask ourselves what all we are busy with that is more important than giving heed to the scriptures and what they say about it. The world knows that we are Jesus' disciples by how we love one another! If I love my television or video games or hobbies or making excessive money more than I love other Christians, I do not have Jesus' priorities straight!

Let us strive to put every weight and hindrance aside in this matter and lovingly fellowship together as never before!!

In Him,

Andy

PS- Innocent, I believe absolutely that we should also worship AND fellowship in our homes!!

Edited by ajchurney