rmyers

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Romans 10:17 says faith comes by hearing the word of God.  This faith, which comes by the word of God, serves as a shield against attacks aimed at dislodging the word from us.  Unable to dislodge the word from our hearts because it is held in place by our faith, the enemy then seeks to attack our faith.  He tries and challenges our faith by throwing as much heat at us with the flaming arrows described in Ephesians 6:16.  The authenticity of our faith is tested during this trial by fire.  When our faith remains steadfast and unmoveable, the same fire which came to burn out our faith is in fact extinguished by our faith.

The shield of faith enables the people of God to move into enemy territory to advance the Kingdom of God.  By faith, Abraham left his country to dwell in the land of promise.  By faith, Sarah received strength to conceive and bear a child.  By faith, Moses and the people of Israel passed through the Red Sea, and by faith the walls of Jericho fell down.

By faith, in 1999, a local outreach ministry I serve in began ministering in an area that was commonly referred to as an open air drug market.  By faith, the members of the ministry began ministering to drug dealers and drug users about the love of Jesus.  By faith, ministry went forth during drug transactions and an occasional police raid.  By faith, no harm came to the members even during disputes among the folks in the community.  By faith, the drug dealers left the area for good.  By faith, drug users became clean of drugs.  Today, by faith, the ministry members along with the community sing praises to an almighty God who cleaned up the area where darkness used to reside.

This shield of faith, which protects the saints of God from the flaming arrows, keeps the word of God firmly in the hearts of God's people so the word can manifest as the sword of the Spirit to strike down spiritual wickedness in high places.  Raise up your shield of faith my brothers and sisters and see the salvation of the Lord!

"Be a witness and witness God move." 

Amen!  Praying for you!  What a great testimony of faith!

As the man talking to Jesus said ....  "Lord, I believe!  Help Thou my unbelief!"  Amen.

My prayer is that the Lord will help my unbelief and help grow my faith.  Amen.

Peace to you and God bless,

PrairWarur

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

By faith, a disciple disciples another to become strong enough in Him to be able to yield a shield strong enough to ward off the fiery darts of the enemy. A child never fights a battle, but the mature do. Raise up a disciple in faith and you will have a warrior for Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

amen

Double Amen!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

And even faith is a gift from God, so no man can boast.

I agree.  No man should boast in him or hershelf but it is a good thing to boast in the awesomeness of our God!