Sign in to follow this  
AaronL

New to Forum, want to connect [video]

Hi. My name is Aaron. Im interested in connecting to other Christians. Ive always been creative and am interested in exploring Christianity though various media. Recently I tackled the issue of fatherless children in American culture through the video “Watch 50 years pass in 5 minutes!” which can be viewed on my youtube channel, please check it out:

*** Removed embedded video ***

Hope to hear from the community, thank you

Edited by OneLight

Welcome to Worthy.

As a new member, allow me to inform you that videos need to be posted in our Videos forums only and not embedded in any thread outside of the Videos forums. You will need to have at least 5 posts before you can start a thread in and forum outside of this one.

Welcome

Welcome Arron!!

It's nice to meet you brother!!!

Come see us in the "Chatroom",if you have any questions..please feel free to ask, we'll do our best to answer you're questions and concerns.

~~~MISS~~~

Welcome to Worthy.

Blessings AaronL!

Welcome to Worthy.......its always a pleasure to meet a new member here,explore away & feel free to ask questions,we will do our best to help you in any way we can,,,,,,,giving all Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 4LdKHVCzRDj2
      So many people, after being brought to faith in Christ start questioning: And now?!
      And I question you: And now?
      And I will answer you: You have two choices.

To continue living as the world does: To love sin, unrighteousness, and disobedience.
      Or to live as a repentant sinner: Pursuing love, peace, mercy, and His righteousness.
      "Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous." - 1 John 3:7

The repentant sinner have desire and pleasure to live as the Lord Jesus tells him so.
      And it is so good to live like the Lord Jesus tells us to... It brings us peace and many blessings.
      "He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked." - 1 John 2:6
      "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered;
      and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned." - John 15:6

But you may say: I cannot live or have difficult in living as the Lord Jesus tells me; but I am willing to.
      It is common at the very start of our walk, sin, the flesh and evil spirits will start battling against you to prevent you doing so.
      Because the flesh fights against all the things of the Spirit of God. And it cannot receive them.
      "For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh;
      and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish." - Galatians 5:17

But what will I do?
      Will I just give up and let the flesh reign over me just like it did when I was in the world?
      Definitely, not.
      "Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts." - Romans 6:12
      This is how those who do not trust in the power and love of the Lord Jesus would think.
      But you are not one of them, you have courage, you have His Spirit in you... And that is why you will overcome all things.
      "But Jesus looked at them and said to them,
          “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”" - Matthew 19:26
      The Father loved you so much, to the point of giving His only begotten Son for you... And how will you thank Him?!
      You would desire to live as He wants you to - and that for your own benefit, as you have crucified your flesh with its evil desires.
      "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's." - 1 Corinthians 6:20
      And I am sure that if the Spirit of God is in you, you will start being encouraged and to have pleasure in living as He told us to. And you will not look back.
      As it is written:
      "And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy,
      and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine." - Leviticus 20:26

Then, if you still have trouble with battling against the flesh and its evil desires: Do not give up, and fight against it.
      "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid,
      nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

You may lose a few battles against it, but I am sure that you will overcome it and become a winner...
      "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9
      You may lose a few battles, but with the Lord and His Spirit in you, it is certain that this war you will win!
      "For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen." - Romans 11:36

If you are still struggling with something and desire some powerful help from the Lord Himself...
      Then, please agree to the prayer below and you will see and feel that He loves you.
      In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ:
      If you agree to the prayer above, then please just bring your hand over your head and say:
      “ I believe, agree and receive...in Jesus' name. Amen! ”
      And His amazing power, love, and grace is released in you.
      You will notice and you will say: The Lord loves me indeed, and I love Him also!

Read the Word, read the Holy Bible, specially the New Testament...
      "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
      to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
      to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love." - 2 Peter 1:5-7
      As there is so much truth to help you and to light your paths.
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
          In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6

God bless you in Jesus' name!
    • By Sal Robinson
      Hey friends, What are the ways you describe repentance. 

I made this video because I am eager to explain repentance to the youth at my church in a way that is engaging and clear to them. 

I used an awesome passage from Matthew 11:21-30

as I've been posting on different threads here, I've really enjoyed reading what others have said

So I'd love to hear your thoughts on this video, and your own thoughts about how you'd describe repentance?

God Bless you...I love hearing peoples voices in this community 

• By GregoryB
      Dear Lord, in Jesus Christ's name I pray.   Welcome Holy Spirit, embody this nation, government and military. God bless Donald Trump, keep him protected, helped and leading your nation strong and free. God bless Justin Trudeau, bend his will to yours, humble him and teach him what he needs to know of You. Thank you Lord for the peace talks in Korea! This is an appreciated answer to so many pleading prayers! We pray for the same peace and understanding in Cameroon, please have mercy and save its people. Please forgive us of all our sins. Especially excuse evil where we oppose, mock and vilify You. Please Lord, we know not what we do. Bless and revive us Lord, thy kingdom come. Put us through the painful process of cleansing this world, nation, generation and church of backsliding, sleepiness, enemies within, blasphemy, watering down of God's truth, word and law. Prune and throw such chaff into the lake of fire. Have us accept and cherish your free gift of salvation and eternal life immediately through your Son's sacrifice in place of our sin debt. May we all pray for this in our life now! Heal, restore and revive your body of Christ saved to do good works in the Lord. May we be light, salt and disciples to this desperate world. Hallelujah, he is risen, he is risen indeed!   I pray this sincerely for all lost, enemies and loved ones in Jesus Christ's name, amen!   GregoryB
    • By GregoryB
      Our Heavenly Father, whose Son is thee door to heaven, Holy Spirit lovingly teaching us meaning of your name.
      I continue to confess, apologize for, rebuke and repent from surfacing sin. May your revival usher in your kingdom according to your will with ours bent to it. May our leaders own up to their power and responsibilities by declaring and enabling your rule, reign and sovereignty. May they be careful and aware of their extreme influence. May we awake and arise to these times of spiritual crisis from which all other curses fester. May we acknowledge Jesus Christ as living water from whom all healing and restoration flows. Forgive us Lord for our distractions, false idols and sin in place of You. We are near rock bottom and have only You to save us. Have mercy on our souls. May You revive us and have us grow, ripe for harvest. Lest we forget the folly and fate of our past. We have You to thank and draw us near in times of desperation. I call upon your terms, cleanse the church to make Christ's body fit for the good Lord's fight, already won, rescue more lost souls. I dare cry "bloody murder" yet truth being told with our Saviour sacrificing himself. All who believe in him live eternally ever after.
      In Jesus Christ's pure perfect holy name I pray, amen.
      GregoryB
    • By GregoryB
      Dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus Christ's name I come and pray to you, led by the Holy Spirit.
      Thank you for drawing me nearer, closer to you, me going deeper with you.  You are a good, good Father, great at what you do and holy in who you are.  Please forgive me and help me repent from immoral thoughts, wrath, gluttony and distractions from you.  Help me forgive my resentments with this world and way of life we lead.  Remind me to focus on the lumber in my own eye and not the splinter in someone else's eye.  God bless, protect and save president Trump, prime minister Trudeau and all the leaders of this world.  Bend their will to yours and have them make the right decisions according to your will for us all.  Thank you for keeping the peace in Cameroon, may all concerned communicate and come to terms with everyone's needs instead of war (hell on Earth).  I pray against the enemy within and without in the name, blood and power of Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Saviour!  May there be a revival in North America for God's sovereignty, reign and rule over our land.  I pray for the people fighting for unborn children in the womb, thou shalt not murder.  I pray for the law makers of this country struggling with the legalization of marijuana, a false idol and distraction from you, God.  I pray for the people that speak out and act against the Son of God, your Holy Bible and truth that sets anyone free from sin.  May we all have our hearts softened and opened further to the light of Christ.  May your church be the salt of the world, not watered down or tasteless yet working strong.  May I continue to pray ceaselessly to have you hear and answer my prayers, as you already have and continue to do.  Praise God, thank you perfect lamb who was slain for us and welcome Holy Spirit into our lives, land and minds.
      In Jesus Christ's name I pray, hallelujah, amen!
      GregoryB