• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I have been asking God to reveal to me what he has been trying to say and show us and he gave me a bit of it. its been said by many but for the first time i can say in my heart how true it is. Jesus is coming back for us, the rapture is going to happen and saddly Gods judgement is also on its way.

I am not going to be like many and say how close these things are because i know how it feels to be told how close it is get hopes up and when it doesnt happen have that deep dissapointment. but i can say to be alert and keep a careful eye for them because for all we know we could be taken in the the next 5 minutes.

I promised God if he revealed to me what he has been trying so hard to get us to see and understand i would go out and proclaim the good and joyful news to everyone and if i had to-if he wanted me too i would also warn of his wrath and judgement.

but i am an encourager so i would prefer to be a messanger of hope and good news

right now the church-his bride is weary and tired of waiting we have fallen asleep along with the foolish virgins because he is taking so long in his coming but since the parable is fulfilled with the bride  perhaps the bride groom is now on his way.

Edited by fire-heart

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

fire-heart

You are already questioning God.   "I promised God if he revealed to me what he has been trying so hard to get us to see and understand i would go out and proclaim the good and joyful news to everyone and if i had to-if he wanted me too i would also warn of his wrath and judgement."

That was not the great commission "IF He"

Acts 1:8 - But you WILL receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you WILL be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

Maybe you should go out and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ First, and then He will reveal it to you.  An act of obedience.  What will you do if He does not reveal it to you?  Not proclaim His Gospel.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hallelujah!  ((( Fire-heart! )))  Yes, Jesus is coming soon!  Praise God!

Thank you for doing exactly as you think God wants from you!  It does take courage, but be of good cheer, He is with you!

Shalom, PrairWarur

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

fire-heart

You are already questioning God.   "I promised God if he revealed to me what he has been trying so hard to get us to see and understand i would go out and proclaim the good and joyful news to everyone and if i had to-if he wanted me too i would also warn of his wrath and judgement."

That was not the great commission "IF He"

Acts 1:8 - But you WILL receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you WILL be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

Maybe you should go out and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ First, and then He will reveal it to you.  An act of obedience.  What will you do if He does not reveal it to you?  Not proclaim His Gospel.

In Christ

Montana Marv

if he does not reveal to me what he is trying to tell everyone who am i to question him? besides i see no reason to not encourage everyone that jesus is coming for us or proclaim the gospel either way. honestly thats why i postee this, he has not yet shown me what he is trying to get everyone to understand but i figured why not proclaim what i do know?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

Irrespective of anyone's personal shortcomings, Jesus's coming is near even at the door.    Jersualem is the fig tree and that it returned to the Jews in 1967 and that generation not passing away - then we are really close.    Theorectically, not till 2030 at the latest that the 7 years begin.    But judging from current condition I don't see things extending that far out.

What would really amp up the signs is that the Europeans form that ten king (leader) governing body.    That would be monumental.

Edited by douggg

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Fire heart,

No doubt Jesus will be coming back, and it does seem like the stars are aligning up for it to be within our generation.

I still think Israel is going to have to be in another serious major skirmish that may even involve nukes (over Damascus, Syria).

If I'm reading these OT prophecies right, it seems like that has to happen-Damascus in Ruin!

Because Syria and Iran are so closely aligned and because they both are Israel's two biggest thorns, it seems like sparks could fly at any given moment.

In addition, I still believe Russia is a major end times player, and their recent movement is not doing anything to make me feel I am wrong.

And lastly, how close are we to seeing the man of lawlessness, the man of perdition, the antichrist, REVEALED?

Lots of questions and thoughts. Keep watching and praying. (Luke 21:36)