• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,059
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

that actually doesnt answer my question, you just brought up points Ive already addressed enoob.

leave it to me to fail ... again :45::D good thing I have His Sealing within me :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I found this old file. I can't give my source because I don't have it. I'll just copy and paste it here. I think I may have even put some of the text in bold myself but it was a long time ago.

The seven Christian principles of war

1/ To love thy enemy and to accept his repentance and his friendship. To tolerate his behavior and his extraneous religious beliefs, even if it deviates from Christian principles, but only as long as the enemy is of no threat to the security of, or of any threat to the future moral welfare of, the Christian community or any other peaceful civilized community.

2/ To never start, agitate,  nor unnecessarily proliferate any unjust war; and if a foreign friend, neighbor or foe should instigate conflict to try in the first instance to appease the instigators and supporters of this conflict and to question the motives behind this conflict by offering assistance, charity, understanding and friendship.

3/ To ensure that any attempted appeasement of the enemy is not repeated if the enemy is unwilling to be appeased or incapable of appeasement, and to make preparations for defense and necessary counter-attack, or in certain cases preemptive strikes, if such appeasement is deliberately ignored, unreasonably rejected, or glibly accepted with any controversial terms that may be dangerous to the freedom, values or welfare of the Christian community or any other peaceful civilized community.

4/ To fight in the name of the Lord against an evil enemy with honor and valor, but without any unnecessary malice and without gloating at the defeat of this enemy, nor openly boasting of any losses or casualties that the enemy should occur during such conflict.

5/ To fight with all one’s faith, passion and courage against any dangerously threatening enemy by whatever means necessary to win the war, but not by unduly excessive or cruel military or ideological means even after the enemy is subdued.

6/ To ensure that  when the enemy is soundly defeated, to inflict no further unjust punishment upon the enemy, nor to be unjust towards the ordinary people that make up the defeated societies that belonged to, supported, or were under the control of the enemy.

7/ To take measures to ensure that the evil of any defeated enemy cannot be repeated, by first disarming the enemy for any period of time deemed necessary, and secondly by reparations. At all times it is important to show compassion towards the defeated enemy, and to assist the defeated enemy by assisting this same enemy to acquire and encourage the Judeo-Christian principles of justice, freedom, compassion and truthfulness.