almightyist

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Genesis 9:5-6 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. “Whoever sheds human blood,by humans shall their blood be shed;for in the image of God has God made mankind.

Should have we executed everyone associated (the woman, the doctors nurses associated with it) with abortion from the very beginning? Since about 1976 it has been about 57 million abortions. Granted some women had multiple abortions but that would be a lot of executions.

Have we failed God on this command to Noah?

And y r murderers still alive in our prisons? Have we failed God on this too?

It is a pretty simple command...but I think we get a F for failure..

Guest Butero

Personally, I believe abortion is first degree murder, and everyone who has an abortion or performs an abortion should be up on capital murder charges and face the possibility of execution.  This nation didn't just go wrong in not pushing things that far.  The dictators on the Supreme Court just made a decree that all laws against this form of murder were somehow a violation of a made up Constitutional right to privacy.  That happened in 1973, and Harry Blackman who wrote the decision even admitted before his death that they took great liberties with the Constitution to create a right that was never intended by the authors of that document.  Before Roe vs Wade, most states had laws against abortion, and they sentenced people to prison for their part in an abortion.  This was enough of a deterrent to keep the abortion rate relatively low.  The first step is finding a way around the Supreme Court decision.  The next step is outlawing abortion.  I don't see much hope of an overturn of Roe anytime soon, and I personally believe that the only possible way to start on the path to fixing things is either to abolish the federal judiciary altogether, including the Supreme Court, and making the state courts the final authority, or pulling states out of the union and forming a new confederacy.  I would support either at this time. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Sometimes the baby has to be taken to preserve the life of the mother, such as in fallopian tube pregnancies.

Planned Parenthood lies about what happens to the baby. They don't tell that the baby can feel pain, and that it is burned to death with acid or else pulled limb from limb. They tell teenaged girls that they are just removing unwanted tissue from their bodies. This is the organization that should be blamed as well as those universities and politicians that perpetuate the lies to prevent overpopulation.. Often the young girls are under great pressure from the father or their families to get rid of the baby. Others don't want to assume the financial responsibility or embarassment for the baby. So 14-15 year old girls are ostracised and even abandoned for not having abortions.

I agree that the surpreme court is now creating law. At best it interprets law to circumvent the constitiution, as does our president.

It is a web of lies much like the ones about the evolution of one species into another. Both have gone on so long they are set in stone. And both attack the sanctity of human life.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

Genesis 9:5-6 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. “Whoever sheds human blood,by humans shall their blood be shed;for in the image of God has God made mankind.

Should have we executed everyone associated (the woman, the doctors nurses associated with it) with abortion from the very beginning? Since about 1976 it has been about 57 million abortions. Granted some women had multiple abortions but that would be a lot of executions.

I guess you should add in every police officer that has killed anyone, everyone in the military that has killed anyone or been associated with the killing.  The military alone would add up to about 3 million folks.  So, what method of killing should we use?  Stoning?

Guest Butero

I guess you should add in every police officer that has killed anyone, everyone in the military that has killed anyone or been associated with the killing.  The military alone would add up to about 3 million folks.  So, what method of killing should we use?  Stoning?

The scripture mentioned only deals with killing an innocent person.  It has absolutely nothing to do with a police officer defending people or those killing in time of war.  How do I know that?  Because the same law that gives us that teaching on putting to death murderers allows killing for self defense and in time of war.  God even sent people into battle.  There is absolutely no moral equivalency.  This teaching is expanded upon in Numbers where it goes so far as to say that when innocent blood is shed, it defiles the land, and the only way to cleanse the land is by shedding the blood of the murderer.  Again, this is not talking about the military or police officers or killing in self defense.  That would go to Willamina's comments about the rare cases of an abortion taking place to save the life of the Mother. 

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

The scripture mentioned only deals with killing an innocent person.  It has absolutely nothing to do with a police officer defending people or those killing in time of war.  How do I know that?  Because the same law that gives us that teaching on putting to death murderers allows killing for self defense and in time of war.  God even sent people into battle.  There is absolutely no moral equivalency.  This teaching is expanded upon in Numbers where it goes so far as to say that when innocent blood is shed, it defiles the land, and the only way to cleanse the land is by shedding the blood of the murderer.  Again, this is not talking about the military or police officers or killing in self defense.  That would go to Willamina's comments about the rare cases of an abortion taking place to save the life of the Mother. 

The scripture posted makes no differentiation between innocent and guilty.  Now I do agree that there are other parts of the Bible that do make that differentiation.  But that is the problem with posting a single verse and making such a bold statement based on it.  We also have examples of people after this passage that spilled innocent blood and didnt pay with their lives, Moses and King David come to mind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I think we would have to rewind far futher than abortion.

It's been going on since Cain and Abel

I consider abortion to be the equivalent of child sacrifice.  The devil still is offered children as he was in the cultures we read about in the Bible 

and other literature.

Sin has deep roots

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

It is best to obey the Lord in all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

It is best to obey the Lord in all.

So we should stone adulterers?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Yes abortion should be called what it is: murder. It is murder because it is the killing of an innocent member of mankind, made in the image of God Himself. The state has a right and obligation to enforce laws. The people who commit murder should be tried as murderers, everyone involved with conspiring to do it and carry it out. The big problem is that the Devil has blinded people to the reality of what a baby is, trying to convince people that babies only exist "magically" once they leave the womb. And to that, we must ask, well, in the instant of time right before you qualify that they have left the womb what were they? The answer has to be of course, a baby. And the instant before that? A baby, and so on and so on and as we move the time table back to the beginning it is proven then that you always had a baby, in the same way that if you do that with a tree, you still have a tree when it's inside the seed.