IGNORED

Are we obeying God on Abortion

almightyist

Guest shiloh357

Genesis 9:5-6 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. “Whoever sheds human blood,by humans shall their blood be shed;for in the image of God has God made mankind.

Should have we executed everyone associated (the woman, the doctors nurses associated with it) with abortion from the very beginning? Since about 1976 it has been about 57 million abortions. Granted some women had multiple abortions but that would be a lot of executions.

Have we failed God on this command to Noah?

And y r murderers still alive in our prisons? Have we failed God on this too?

It is a pretty simple command...but I think we get a F for failure..

If we truly believed in the sanctity of human life, abortionists would be tried and convicted as murderers.   Abortion is murder.  It is the wanton act of taking an innocent human life. 

The way you justify murder is to dehumanize your victim.  That is why babies are presented as just blobs of tissue.  That's why unborn children are called "fetuses" and not "babies."   The term "fetus" helps one avoid the immorality of abortion.

We, as the church, have a lot to be accountable for in regards to our general moral indifference to abortion.   There are only a relatively small number of Christians who really actively protest abortion or even care about the issue at all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

It is best to obey the Lord in all.

So we should stone adulterers?

There wouldn't be as many today if they did. (That's my warped sense of humor)

Guest shiloh357

It is best to obey the Lord in all.

So we should stone adulterers?

That is a strawman line of reasoning.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

If we truly believed in the sanctity of human life, abortionists would be tried and convicted as murderers.   Abortion is murder.  It is the wanton act of taking an innocent human life. 

By which court?  God is the judge and He hasn't missed a thing.  I think you are forgetting the current condition of this world.  It's fallen.

The way you justify murder is to dehumanize your victim.  That is why babies are presented as just blobs of tissue.  That's why unborn children are called "fetuses" and not "babies."   The term "fetus" helps one avoid the immorality of abortion.

How about genocide?  those people are not fetuses.  Human kind in general are lost without God

We, as the church, have a lot to be accountable for in regards to our general moral indifference to abortion.   There are only a relatively small number of Christians who really actively protest abortion or even care about the issue at all.

Which we is that?  Why do people generalize so much?  There are many buildings calling themself a church but they have 'Ichabod' written over the doorframe.  But it does not yet seem time for the wheat and chaff to be separated,

so I have a problem with the church in general being kicked into the corner as though there were no hope.

Our family have actively protested abortion in picket lines as well as writing letters to congressmen.

Well, that's seem's good...but that does not give the right to judge all that is going on

However, fetus is a medical/biological term to identify a stage of development after the embryo stage and before birth. Just as abortion is the medical term for miscarriage, but it now is referred to as spontanious abortion due to the number of murdered fetus. When I began nursing they were differentiated by abortion and illegal abortion. I still think in those terms since both murdering a fetus (and adultry) are still illegal in God's eyes irregardless of civil law.. The Didache listed the commandment as "you shall not commit murder or commit an abortion" due to the practice being prevalant among the Romans. It did not have to be mentioned among Jews because they counted a person's age from the moment of conception so there was no question as to whether they were murdering a human being.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Genesis 9:5-6 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. “Whoever sheds human blood,by humans shall their blood be shed;for in the image of God has God made mankind.

I found it interesting that this is the first and about the only thing God said after the flood to Noah. So it must be very close to Gods heart. By the way....

shed blood - - to kill by violence; slaughter.

slaugh·ter - the brutal or violent killing of a person.

- to kill in a brutal or violent manner.

I would say that pretty much describes an abortion. So if I'm reading this correctly really the people partaking in abortion should be executed the same way.

Whoever slaughters human blood by humans their blood should be slaughtered.

I also find it interesting when Jesus was slaughtered....they released a murderer. Why was that murderer even alive?

When did we stop obeying God on this? And why?

Do u think when Jesus comes back and rules on earth he will implement what his Father told Noah?

I think a little thought and understanding is required here.

Time did not stand still after the flood.

I would expect Noah continued to look towards God and God continued to lead him.

Every word or impression or events that occured are simply not recorded in scripture and I think that believing only what is written is all that ever transpired,

leads to erroneous conclusions.

1.  The law was not yet given, so saying that the only stipulation concerning murder was given to Noah after the flood by God would be wrong

2.  Why didn't God kill Cain right off?  Seems He should have done so if your understanding is correct...rather, God had this to say:

Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15But the Lord said to him, “Not soe ; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,f east of Eden.  Gen.4

3.  The law was given to define sin.  If you cannot keep the entire law, then you have broken all of it.

Scripture actually says this regarding keeping the law:

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”d 9So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”e 11Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”f 12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”g 13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”h 14He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.  Gal. 3

Your reasoning does not actually take into account all that the Bible has to say about God's vengeance, God's knowledge of the heart and all the other things we cannot apply

when it comes to deciding the fate of an individual.

Homosexuality is also punishable by death.

Who is going to run the death squads putting everyone who transgresses God's law to death?  

Should Christians apply the death penalty?

Your premise creates questions and does not address God's solution to sin which is not arrived at by killing everyone who breaks His law because all of us are guilty of breaking

His law and all of us deserve the death penalty...even if we had never aborted a child or murdered someone or even accidentally killed someone.

So God changed his mind....so shedding blood is no big deal....just ask forgiveness....so Jesus came to earth....to allow us to abort babies by the millions...innocent blood...it not a human being....it's a choice....please quote scripture that overrides God commandment...

Abortionist can be forgiven...if it comes from the heart...but that shouldn't override the punishment of shedding innocent blood...no matter what a man made law says...

I feel like us as humans have neglected our responsibilities....to do what God said to do...

That's a rather sarcastic response based on nothing I actually wrote, wouldn't you say?

How about the scriptural viewpoint I have already expressed?

What are you thoughts on all of that ?

Why should I or anyone else provide further evidence from the Bible that your viewpoint is skewed, if you ignore what has already been posted?

I am wondering why you are just concentrating on abortion here when murder is murder is murder.

Is there a special reason for your op?

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

So Shiloh, do you support the OP and advocate the killing of those mentioned?

Guest shiloh357

So Shiloh, do you support the OP and advocate the killing of those mentioned?

Abortion is murder. And in a more ideal country and society, doctors who commit abortions would be tried for murder under our laws and if convicted, sentenced accordingly.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  2

Nice dodge, you should run for office

Guest shiloh357

Nice dodge, you should run for office

I didn't dodge anything.   I guess I didn't word the  answer you wanted so you could run another one of your godless rants against anyone who upholds biblical principles.