• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

You  know the heart of God is something i have sought after so desperately wanting to search it and see what beautifil things i would find. his heart is the very essence of who he is and is the greatest treasure in all of heaven. its depth knows no bounds nor has a limit, i knew this but my hunger for him also knows no bounds i have what you would call a very greedy heart for him

i once had a daydream where father and i where standing face to face in a pure white place he showed me his heart and said search to your hearts content i would just have to touch it and i could dive into that beautiful treasure. saddly i could not search it at that time as if a veil was keeping me ffom going any further in that daydream. try as i might as badly as i wanted to i could not see the secrets and deep things of his heart.

i can say this though, if i had i would have seen beauty beyong the imaginations. i would have fallen so deeply in love with him my heart would melt- i mean just absolutely dissolve with such tender love and my eyes would be flowing with nonstop tears of both the beauty of him and the enriching love for him all the while stunned unabale to speak at his power and glory.

he would probably chuckle and give me warm hug while i listen to his heart beat. which also made me think heaven is so beautiful beyond our wildest dreams so i gaurantee heaven and its beauty and glory is the manifestation of his heart

Hallelujah!  I love your beautiful spirit, Fire!  Praise God!

It was many years ago, when I first read Genesis 6 that my heart was broken for the Lord.  I read where mankind grieved our sweet Lord, and that He was sorry He had made man.  I heard Him say the thoughts of our hearts are only for evil and not good.

Then, I read David's words pleading with God to search him and know him.  He prayed for God to show him any unclean way that resided in his heart.  So, I made that my prayer, too.

I am hungry and thirsty for God and for His Holy Living Word, amen.

Let us pray that we all hunger and thirst for God's righteousness.

To God be the glory, amen.

Peace to you and God bless you,

Prair

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

For the Heart of God, read Jeremiah. 19   My anguish, my anguish! I am pained at my very heart; my heart is disquieted in me; I cannot hold my peace; because youi have heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war. 20 Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a darling child? for as often as I speak against him, I earnestly remember him still: therefore my heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, says The LORD. 36   Therefore my heart sounds for Moab like pipes, and my heart sounds like pipes for the men of Kir-heres: therefore the abundance that he has gotten is perished. 7 But if you will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret for your pride; and my eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD's flock is taken captive. Then consider that the Holy Spirit is grieved, suffers mental pain.

It was many years ago, when I first read Genesis 6 that my heart was broken for the Lord.  I read where mankind grieved our sweet Lord, and that He was sorry He had made man.  I heard Him say the thoughts of our hearts are only for evil and not good.

Then, I read David's words pleading with God to search him and know him.  He prayed for God to show him any unclean way that resided in his heart.  So, I made that my prayer, too.

Prair

Prair i cannot believe what u have said:D i too read how david said those things and because i saw that i prayed the very same thing. i often times would be talking to God praying and asking him things only to be shocked as i read psalms david said the exact same things. i never even read about them when i asked lol.

i noticed david and i are very much alike not just because we said the same things but we both sought after his heart exhaustively we both always speak our hearts to him whether grieving or praise we both relied heavily on him for our needs and knew we could ask anything of him and when things got bad or when we really messed up he was always the first one we would run to.

i call the book of psalms the book of encouragement and my heart has a special connection to that book.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

You  know the heart of God is something i have sought after so desperately wanting to search it and see what beautifil things i would find. his heart is the very essence of who he is and is the greatest treasure in all of heaven. its depth knows no bounds nor has a limit, i knew this but my hunger for him also knows no bounds i have what you would call a very greedy heart for him

i once had a daydream where father and i where standing face to face in a pure white place he showed me his heart and said search to your hearts content i would just have to touch it and i could dive into that beautiful treasure. saddly i could not search it at that time as if a veil was keeping me ffom going any further in that daydream. try as i might as badly as i wanted to i could not see the secrets and deep things of his heart.

i can say this though, if i had i would have seen beauty beyong the imaginations. i would have fallen so deeply in love with him my heart would melt- i mean just absolutely dissolve with such tender love and my eyes would be flowing with nonstop tears of both the beauty of him and the enriching love for him all the while stunned unabale to speak at his power and glory.

he would probably chuckle and give me warm hug while i listen to his heart beat. which also made me think heaven is so beautiful beyond our wildest dreams so i gaurantee heaven and its beauty and glory is the manifestation of his heart

Prair

Prair i cannot believe what u have said:D i too read how david said those things and because i saw that i prayed the very same thing. i often times would be talking to God praying and asking him things only to be shocked as i read psalms david said the exact same things. i never even read about them when i asked lol.

i noticed david and i are very much alike not just because we said the same things but we both sought after his heart exhaustively we both always speak our hearts to him whether grieving or praise we both relied heavily on him for our needs and knew we could ask anything of him and when things got bad or when we really messed up he was always the first one we would run to.

i call the book of psalms the book of encouragement and my heart has a special connection to that book.

But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought Him a man after His own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over His people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.

I Samuel 13:14

Fireheart these words Samuel spoke unto king Saul concerning David taking over his kingdom where because David heart was so like God's, you have this same quality .

Prair

But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought Him a man after His own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over His people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.

I Samuel 13:14

Fireheart these words Samuel spoke unto king Saul concerning David taking over his kingdom where because David heart was so like God's, you have this same quality .

friend ty for such kind words, however even if i was to rule in the kingdom of God i love the role of a humble servant so i would be a king who serves the people of God. you see in heaven when all is said and done my greatest treasures in heaven will be God and every child of his.

For the bride ....  The Bridegroom awaits us!  *~~*~~*  MARANATHA!  *~*~~*

Keep your eyes upon Jesus, amen.

Shalom, PrairWarur

You Will Be Greatly Rewarded

I see you when no one else does. I see you meet others needs when no one is looking. I know when you give generously when there is no spotlight. Your name may never be on a plaque for the world to notice, but I see you, My faithful one. I know you need to be appreciated for who you are and all you do. But don’t give up. I will bring you a reward that can’t be bought in a store or found in the praises of people. I can’t wait to celebrate in heaven all you have done to further My kingdom. I’m so pleased with your dedication and good works. Until that great day—when I exalt you and your good works for the whole world to see—let Me give you a taste of those blessings here on earth. Thank you for your faithfulness, My princess. The best is yet to come.

Love,
Your King and your Rewarder

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess: Love Letters from Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Atwood

God Bless you....just in case anyone was confused by your reference to Jeremiah 19,in Post #4   (19th verse of Chapter 4)

The verses of Scripture were as follows Jeremiah 4:19,31:9,48:36 & 13:17      I only hoped to make it a little easier for our Brothers & Sisters as so many  enjoy reading in their Bibles what we reference      Praise & Glory to God

With love in Christ-Kwik