• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  4

Why are you, Thankful?

In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus, concerning you.

I Thessalonians 5:18

As God is my witness, I have not been as thankful, as I need to be lately.  I could do my routine of the Children of Israel in the wilderness and find something to complain about, but I have ignore God many blessings for way to long.

He has blessed me financially; and without going out of my house, God thru the internet has already bless me greatly, in the beginning of my job search (just need to get my resume made now).  Plus my favorite TV program start airing it new season in the next 30 minutes on TLC.

But more than anything I have been so blessed to be called the son of God, because of Jesus Christ the Only Begotten Son of God, redeeming me, and God making me His Holy Temple by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.  I will never understand how such a Holy God, could chose to indwell such a worthless person, as myself, but because of Him, i'm so worthy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I am so blessed to have been saved and for Him saving my husband and sons as well. He is so good and faithful. I am also especially thankful for His precious Word. My bible is my treasure and most valued possession.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  4

Thank you, Willamina; you have truly bless me, by thanking our Great God.  May God continue to richly bless you and your husband plus sons.  May God's Holy Word continue to rejoice you:

Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

Psalms 119:111

Thank God, for His mercy to make it thru another work night as I was at about 80% strength, and by God's strength I manage to pull a big truck on my own,  when you are still fighting the remains of a stomach flu, and a headache (from sinuses) that is a real challenge.  And oh the weather up this way has so improved, we have had a long spell without the high being will below 0.

GOD is so AWESOME!