• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

To the Lord i write this with my knees trembling and head down. For i am ashamed and mourning

I have fallen in sin and given the enemy the sweet taste of victory. Oh how he laughs how he rejoices and smirks. for he sees a broken spirit a mourning heart, one who lies on the ground struggling to get back up again.

as i lay in bed yesterdays eve beaten and covered in my own tears i hear a voice in my head the voice speaks- Foolish boy- for ever thinking you could be strong that you of all people would be love that you could ever have thr eyed and heart of God

what notion made you think he would even bother with you? you the scum of the earth who cannot even beat your own mountains?

alas as i begin to believe the words of the liar as if he spoke the truth i heard yet another voice say a simple sentence- he is wrong. at these words i fell asleep in hopes that when i awake i would be revived but as i woke this morning my soul is still crushed my wearyness still lingers and hope still aludes me.

Lord, had your servant fallen? has he handed the enemy the victory? in my despair in my brokeness as i lay in the mud like trash i cry out to you. will you oh Lord not mend a broken spirit? And wipe away the tears of those who love you? If though Lord you are testing your Child, i shall accept this heavy burden. For I know your Awesomeness and have been shown your Glory and how you love those who live and trust you.

yes Lord for even the enemy knows of your power and Glory yet refuses to acknowledge you and yet you allow him thr freedom to roam the earth. So then how much more then father will you do for those who chase after you like a lion after his prey? in all of this Lord whether i am ressurected or I fall to remain in the mud in defeat, let your glory be knoen and shine brightet than then blazing sun if this is done then no matter if i rise or fall my mission is completel

Edited by fire-heart

To the Lord i write this with my knees trembling and head down. For i am ashamed and mourning

I have fallen in sin and given the enemy the sweet taste of victory.....

~

Direct From The Lips Of The LORD, The Enemy Tastes Only Dry Dust

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: Genesis 3:14

And Beloved, You Are Invited To A Special Hoedown

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20