IGNORED

Does the devil know what he's doing?

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

Hey guys and welcome to the DRS thread.

We serve water, bouncy balls, stuffed animals and gum,

and I'd like to create a fun discussion about the devil in regards to believers and nonbelievers.

Ok, so when the devil wants a nonbeliever dead that's just one less soul in heaven.

When the devil wants a believer dead that's just one less soul spreading the gospel.

But my question is, does it make the devil even more upset when after a believer dies, they are with the Lord?

Like for example, we made enemies with the devil the day when we accepted Christ and not him.

So does the devil know what he's doing when he wants us dead.

- DRS81

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

First of all I don't think he necessarily wants us dead.   He'd rather torment us as much as possible while we are here.   Killing a Christian isn't really on his agenda right now.  We all make mistakes and he loves to throw that up into Gods face and make us look bad.

Once he's been given permission to make war with the Saints and overcome, that may change as he seems to be set up to use death as a tool to get us to take the mark.....     At that time most of the world and how it works will change.....   at least from my viewpoint that's the way it looks.

I'm not a part of all that any more, but 30 years ago killing Christians was not an agenda item, and I don't think God will just let him go around killing people or he'd have killed me while I was still not really saved.  It appeared to me that he tried at least three times and weird things kept it from happening......   All but one of those could have just been normal life happenings, but I don't think so.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Satan came to steal, to kill and destroy. He would rather deceive us so we are robbed of our faith or joy, and made ineffective in God's kingdom. When Christians are killed still confessing their faith and forgiving their murderers, God's kingdom spreads like wild fire. It is not like muslims who die filled with hatred. So I am not sure that satan does understand the results of murdering Christians. Perhaps his hatred has blinded him to the consequences. But he must have thought that murdering Jesus would be his greatest triumph, too. All he can do is play into God's hands.

Guest DRS81

When Christians are killed still confessing their faith and forgiving their murderers, God's kingdom spreads like wild fire.

very interesting. please provide example if you have.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Hey guys and welcome to the DRS thread.

We serve water, bouncy balls, stuffed animals and gum,

and I'd like to create a fun discussion about the devil in regards to believers and nonbelievers.

Ok, so when the devil wants a nonbeliever dead that's just one less soul in heaven.

When the devil wants a believer dead that's just one less soul spreading the gospel.

But my question is, does it make the devil even more upset when after a believer dies, they are with the Lord?

Like for example, we made enemies with the devil the day when we accepted Christ and not him.

So does the devil know what he's doing when he wants us dead.

- DRS81

a fun discussion...about the devil...that could be quite paradoxical you know

I would have my water with mostly ginger ale with lots of ginger, hold the bouncy things and I already have enough live animals...I have always liked gum though

Do you believe or think that what the devil wants the devil gets...  as he lights his cigar, crosses his bony legs on his constantly burning wood desk, tips back on his chair, pushes back

the hat on his head under which beads of sweat constantly make a slow course down his coarse face and swats at the embers flying around his head and nods to his secretary to

try the fire extingusher yet again on his desk...and makes demands on an already overloaded angel of death

Does the devil get upset....no...he is purpose driven and as such, pays no attention to bumps in the road, skin rashes or those beyond his control

Any living breathing thing is enemies with the corpse that used to be the most beautiful thing God ever created...if you believe those descriptions refer to the devil.....

yes...the devil knows...he plans and schemes and lies and deceives and kills and destroys...I got that out of the Bible

Was that fun then....... :huh:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

LoL,,,,   you obviously know very little about Satan......    and that's not really a bad thing......   keep it that way.

Guest DRS81

we're gonna need a bouncy ball for Sevenseas and a stuffed animal for other one. haha. eh i'm here to lighten the mood. Say cheese (click).

ok so where was I. oops.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

It makes satan very angry when someone is a believer and turns to God.I think satans main goal is to keep as many souls as possible away from God and heaven.I think that believers and pastors are harassed alot more than unbelievers.Because he already has them.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

You seem to be making light (as in joking around) about this topic. But things like this should not be joked about. The devil is not a joke. He is an enemy. In your jests you end up giving the enemy warm fuzzy appeal and glorify him. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

I think the Devil is more interested in controlling people and fallen angels.

He must enjoy manipulating, he has an art at twisting thoughts.

His most powerful tools are words.

He must know he is going to die, like most people. enjoy life while you can.

I think he knows what he is doing, but that don't mean he knows what he doing.