Guest DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

we're gonna need a bouncy ball for Sevenseas and a stuffed animal for other one. haha. eh i'm here to lighten the mood. Say cheese (click).

ok so where was I. oops.

nono...no bouncy balls...I said hold 'em...will take grape flavored bubbleicious tho

yes...the devil knows...he plans and schemes and lies and deceives and kills and destroys...I got that out of the Bible

that is what scripture says and I take that very seriously

My answer to you was simply a response to yr 'fun' remark

Jesus warned us about deception and that is prob his number one tool .  Some people make a quest out of 'learning' about the devil...and then assume others

do not know much.  

The truth is, a focus on satan is never right.   The devil loves attention and is very good at drawing people into his schemes

We should also remember that he appears as an angel of light......

Jesus had this to say:  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy ; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.  John 10:10

Jesus also said this: “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” John 8:44

The devil is not an alien as some believe, as I already stated, the devil is the great deceiver and he does not much care how he deceives as long as he can

deceive and so whatever flavor of deception appeals, the devil will gladly supply

The devil knows exactly what he is doing as Paul wrote Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything. 10Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, 11in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

This indicates a thinking spirit...we are warned that he can outwit us.  

some say yes, he may be a roaring lion, but he has no teeth.  Actually he has very sharp teeth, but Christ has already won the victory for us....however, to obtain that victory,

one must wear their spiritual armor and sometimes fight spiritual battles

Guest DRS81

You guys have some really good posts here, thank you.

Even if the devil ends up killing a believer and deceiving us in the end, we go straight to the Lord anyways.

So it's pretty much check mate for the devil in the end, since this life is only temporary.

My mind is on the eternal, for sure.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

satan cannot act wisely, since he has forsaken Wisdom (Jesus).

• 2 weeks later...

Satan doesn't care one iota about the lost. His goal is to make the life a believer as miserable as possible (as he knows that he has lost us foreever), and to make it as difficult as possible for Christians to reach the lost. He does this by all the senseless killing, accidents, abortions,.....anything that would cause a person to say "how can a 'Loving GOD' allow this to happen?" and thus reject Christ. He knows what the Bile says, he knows every word has come true so far and has to know that every prophacy to come will happen also, so his goal is to destroy Israel and the Jewish nation. But, he knows he can never win, even though he is undoutedly conceited enough to think that he can still succeed, just as he did when he rebelled.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

you seem to know so little about Lucifer.......   what his goals are and what he's currently doing....

That's probably a good thing...      He really hasn't given up and probably won't until they are completely kicked out of the upper dimensions....   when that happens he's gonna take it out on us...    but he still has hopes..   When you get totally full of yourself, it's hard to see reality...     but unfortunately I don't know all the details and sometimes I wish didn't know what I do....

I'm still trying to figure out why the Father didn't just squish him like a bug.....    but like the devil himself there are a whole lot of things I don't know.    But this I do know.....   if Michael the Archangel wouldn't confront Lucifer or talk down to him, I'm surely not going to either.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Hey guys and welcome to the DRS thread.

We serve water, bouncy balls, stuffed animals and gum,

and I'd like to create a fun discussion about the devil in regards to believers and nonbelievers.

Ok, so when the devil wants a nonbeliever dead that's just one less soul in heaven.

When the devil wants a believer dead that's just one less soul spreading the gospel.

But my question is, does it make the devil even more upset when after a believer dies, they are with the Lord?

Like for example, we made enemies with the devil the day when we accepted Christ and not him.

So does the devil know what he's doing when he wants us dead.

- DRS81

My serious question would be ... who told anyone that the devil was after your souls?

Who told you that your life or death mattered to him?

Suppose I told you something that was against the "normal" message you have been fed?

Suppose I said that all that Satan does, isn't to 'win souls', but to try to SAVE HIMSELF?

You think he accusses just to accuse?  I doubt it.  it's more like, "See how they sin?  Aren't they worst than us?  how then can you punish us to an eternity of damnation, yet you save those wretched beings?"

The war in Heaven.  Did it ever strike you that maybe, just maybe, Satan is trying to hinder the raptured souls from entering Heaven?  Why else would he dare 'fight' knowing that God could speak a single WORD and utterly destroy him? 

Have you succumb to the worlds idea of "God vs. Satan" ... not realizing that God has no enemies, and Satan has no chance or desire to try to even fight God?  The world is no deliverer of Truth, the the Bible never calls Satan Gods adversary or enemy.  Never.  God has no equal, and hence, no enemy.

Why then, are the Jews the most persecuted race?  Why is Christianity the most persecuted religion?  Have you ever considered that the Word of God is all about the Messiah, but also centered on both the Jews and the Christians?  Have you ever considered that Satan may have figured, "If i can wipe out either group, there is no way that God can fulfill His Word, and if He cannot fulfill His Word, He CANNOT send me to Hell!"

Have you ever thought why demons TREMBLE?

Have you ever thought why, after Satan looses that battle against Michael, and is finally and permanetly kicked out of Heaven, that he returns to earth with great wrath and clearly attempts to wipe out all remaining Jews who were left behind after the Rapture?  The armies of Meggido surround Jerusalem.  This is Satans last push to wipe them all out.  His last chance to stop the Word of God.  if he wipes them all out, god cannot fulfill His Word.

Who lied to Christains, given some the idea that Satan is trying to win souls of men as some sort of trophy?  He is not.  HE IS TRYING TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM ETERNAL HELLFIRE!!  He doesn't care about you or your fate.  What does it matter if 1 or 1 trillion people join him in Hell if HE goes?  He is trying to AVOID his own fate.  He has to.  The Messiah was no angel so no angels have a messiah to redeem them.  But, men do.

Two words:  SELF PRESERVATION

... just something to think about.  I mean, I wouldn't care about who is at my right of left for a terrible place like Hell either.  All I'd try to do is devise a plan to NOT GO THERE.  Satan has no Messiah or redeemer, so the only way he can avoid it ... is to break Gods Word.  ANd to break Gods Word, he cannot attack God or Gods Kingdom, he can only wipe out the Jews or Christains.  Been trying that for years over years ... even by the very hand of Ba'al, that Queen of Heaven, who calls herself "Christian".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

You put that much better than what I was about to try and write.....

Thanks for the effort.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

I believe that the devil's motive is power and to remain viable as long as he can and that that motive is behind all of his activities. The devil had to be active in the killing of Jesus so that his true nature would not be disclosed at that time. In that sense he was buying time. ..... The devil wants to play god or replace god and to get away with it for as long as he can. People who become obsessive about power have the tendency to fall in line with the devil and they are in accord with his motive which is power as hubris.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

The Messiah was no angel so no angels have a messiah to redeem them.  But, men do.

This says it all. 

And I would be careful of how much time, thought and energy one puts into the enemy - it gives allowance, imo.

Isa 61:10

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

The Messiah was no angel so no angels have a messiah to redeem them.  But, men do.

This says it all. 

And I would be careful of how much time, thought and energy one puts into the enemy - it gives allowance, imo.

Isa 61:10

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

I'm with you on time spent on the enemy.  Dunno if that defaults to allowance though.  But God only gives us a little, and it's all that we need.  

I suppose that is a nice thing.  OUR adversary who we know only minute (though powerful) things about, is the very one who we will LOUDLY REJOICE over at his demise!  For it is HIS temptation that lead to our fall, and this disgraceful flesh!  But, glory be to God on the Highest!  He had a plan for our deliverance since the very beginning:

"The seed of the WOMAN [virgin birth] will bruise your head!"

And so we serve a God whose face we have never seen.  Who voice we have never heard directly.  Whose glory we have not beheld.  Unlike them, who were created before us.  They saw His glory, heard His voice, lived in His kingdom.  They know and are convinced that He is the One, True and Only Living God.  They know ... because they see it directly for themselves.  And they beheld His creation of us.  But we have not seen ... and yet we believe.

"How blessed are they who have NOT seen, but believe"

For this reason, we shall rule OVER even the angels, who are created more mightily than we are.  Because we have served and believed (in our simple abilities) when we have not seen.  We are willing servants.  But they are more towards "robotic" servants.  They do because they are created to do.  Because they see and don't know anything different.  We do because we believe, because we fear, and because we love ... eventhough our eyes have never beheld.  For this cause, God will elevate us higher in the end ... and we shall behold the final damnation of that age old serpent, who mocked and condemned and ridiculed us.  Where then is the threat of Gog and Magog?  The dragons teeth will no wise harm even the garments of even the least in the Kingdom of Heaven!