Guest DRS81

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I'm guessing that when you do really see Lucifer for what he really is, most every one of you will look open eyed and probably mouth open and think "Oh My Goodness how sad is it that something like that should have failed so........    what an enormous waste...."

While we are at odds with him, don't forget that he was/is one of the greatest things God ever put together...  we should not loose sight of that and always think........   "But for the grace of God, there am I."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

I'm guessing that when you do really see Lucifer for what he really is, most every one of you will look open eyed and probably mouth open and think "Oh My Goodness how sad is it that something like that should have failed so........    what an enormous waste...."

While we are at odds with him, don't forget that he was/is one of the greatest things God ever put together...  we should not loose sight of that and always think........   "But for the grace of God, there am I."

See him for what he WAS.  :-)

Most see him for what he now IS ... and we have no pity on him.  None whatsoever.

But, when we see things as GOD sees it ... well, I'd disagree.  God sees it in light that He has NOT given Lucifer or his kind a redeemer - their doom is completely sealed.  Not only that, but when seeing it as God sees it, we see that HELL ITSELF was created with THEM in mind.  hell wasn't created with the souls of men in mind.  It was created because of SATAN.

Seems to me that God has no pity whatsoever.  If He did, why'd He create such a terrible, terrible place?  So, when I read your words, from a "emotional" and "logical" standpoint, I agree with you.  But when I step back, and look to my Heavenly Father and say, "Lord?  Your opinion is?" ... and then these things flood my mind.  All I see is banishment, a lack of forgiveness, no "Messiah" to save them, and an unspeakable place of torment, for ETERNITY.  No.  I see things differently.  I pray consistently that God will help me to see things as HE sees them ... always.  I pray for it.  And I see answers to a multitude of my prayers lately.  I believe God honors it when people are serious about their Salvation, and honor Him, His character and His Word first and foremost.  I know it actually.  But, I'm being reminded...

But I do like your final point.  Not as one of rejoicing, but one of fear ... even if you didn't mean it as I see it.

If God would utterly destroy His GREATEST creation, why O why should Jews and now Christains, be arrogant into thinking that God would not destroy them in Hellfire?  That is the arrogance that I see among Christains.  The same arrogance that the Jews were once guilty of.  Even Paul said to be afraid, for if God will break off the natural branches, certainly He would break off the engrafted branches!  he warned against arrogance and self-delusion.

I love the Lord.  I desire goodness, but I also can be lazy in many things.  I FEAR Him and His power.  I FEAR being wrong about His Word and/or His character.  I FEAR telling someone the wrong thing.  I FEAR even typing the wrong thing in online threads (for even the Scribe will face the same punishment and damnation as the Pharisee).

God preserve our souls, in these last and evil days.

EDIT: but for the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.  But for the Blood.  So, there it is.  Our endings are in complete agreement.  But for GRACE, where would we be?  I am thankful for His great mercy and tender kindness.

Edited by Donibm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Yes,but you know how the world sees the devil.With horns and a pitch fork.Satan wants the world to see him like that.If he comes off as one of the most handsome,intelligent and charming people on this earth the world is going to fall for him :mgcheerful: . And that is exactly what is going to happen.

Yes,but you know how the world sees the devil.With horns and a pitch fork.Satan wants the world to see him like that.If he comes off as one of the most handsome,intelligent and charming people on this earth the world is going to fall for him :mgcheerful: . And that is exactly what is going to happen.

there is a reason it is said that he comes as an angel of light.....    I don't know if we will all see him in that form or not....

Hummmm,   I hate to break the news to you but the only thing that has changed is that he was removed from his office at the throne....   he is still who he is.    some of you seem to think he's turned into this horrid demonic figure you see in the movies....   you really do need to prepare people for his arrival....   It won't be hard for non believers to be pulled into his deceptions.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I'm going to be honest.  I am not going to even give the enemy any of my time.  I"m not  going to talk about him because he just isn't worth talking about.  I would rather  talk about the Savior who gave His life for me and all the blessings He gives us.  He is far more worthy of our praise and worship and time then giving time to Satan, the one who is out to take as many as he can from God's Kingdom. 

That is just my opinion

Because  He Lives!  Rustyangel

Unfortunately some of us have to deal with him and his hoard of nerdowells.....    if you don't good for you....    but please don't hinder those of us who do.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

I believe that one of the chief characteristics of the demonic is pretense. Because of the power of the media in our times, the devil has a great opportunity to work through the world of images and dramatizations. The images are of de-personalized individuals and the dramatizations are dramas of destructiveness.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Hummmm,   I hate to break the news to you but the only thing that has changed is that he was removed from his office at the throne....   he is still who he is.    some of you seem to think he's turned into this horrid demonic figure you see in the movies....   you really do need to prepare people for his arrival....   It won't be hard for non believers to be pulled into his deceptions.

That is already known.

But he is FALLEN regardless.

He is no longer the ANOINTED Cherub.

He is not longer the Morning Star.

He no longer reflects the brightness of Gods Glory (with all the precious stones on his chest)

And while I don't recall him ever being called the "ARCH" angel (as Michael is called), he certainly does not have that position.

Point being...

Bill Clinton WAS President of United States.  He IS {no longer} Commander In Chief.  He cannot command the armed forces or other Governmental departments.  He is still clever, and I still honor him as a man, but his AUTHORITY and POSITION are gone.  

Likewise...

Lucifer WAS something ... and Satan no longer IS.

That is my point.  I never said he was any less clever.

I see him for what he WAS.  I also see him for who he IS - someone that IS defeated.  Having no power over me, lest it be given from above, from my FATHER.  And if my FATHER allows it, it is only because my FATHERS knows I can win over it, or it will make me stronger.  It is never to defeat or destroy me.

... like a dog on a leash.

EDIT: and I'm not one of "them" who think Satan is some horrid demonic figure, of red dude with a pitch fork.  I'm not saying that he is stupendously beautiful either.  After all, he IS fallen and the light that he had was never his own.  It was a reflection of Gods glory.  

And no, it's not my calling to prepare the wicked for the "coming" (I assume you mean the Tribulation Period).  No.  As Jesus said, "they have the Law of Moses and the Prophets.  If they do not believe them, neither shall they believe a man who has risen from the dead."

They have the Word of God.  They can read ... can't they?  If they will not repent or learn or read or turn, that is THEIR problem.  Let them reap the seeds of their own corruption!  I'll do no such thing as prepare the wicked for Jacobs Trouble, or the Great Tribulation.

This country wants God out of everything.  They want Christianity gone.  They don't want prayer.  They don't want worship.  We are "bible bumpers" and facists!  It is as we say, "be careful what you ask for ... because you just might get it."

Give them what they ask for O Lord our God!  Give them a time without Your Grace or Your people standing in the gap.  Give them their Tribulation!

... and the Word of God (prophecy) cannot be broken.  It cannot be stopped.  These things will happen regardless.

you are putting your knowledge into the place of the people who are not believers and what you are saying really doesn't apply to them.....   and because there are a lot of people who come by here who are not believers yet, it is important to warn them of the things coming and what to watch out for....   Remember that they don't have the Holy Spirit guiding them the way you do so cut me some slack......   it is doesn't pertain to you fine, but leave me alone to help those who need it....