Guest DRS81

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I'm guessing that when you do really see Lucifer for what he really is, most every one of you will look open eyed and probably mouth open and think "Oh My Goodness how sad is it that something like that should have failed so........    what an enormous waste...."

While we are at odds with him, don't forget that he was/is one of the greatest things God ever put together...  we should not loose sight of that and always think........   "But for the grace of God, there am I."

See him for what he WAS.  :-)

Hummmm,   I hate to break the news to you but the only thing that has changed is that he was removed from his office at the throne....   he is still who he is.    some of you seem to think he's turned into this horrid demonic figure you see in the movies....   you really do need to prepare people for his arrival....   It won't be hard for non believers to be pulled into his deceptions.

That is already known.

But he is FALLEN regardless.

He is no longer the ANOINTED Cherub.

He is not longer the Morning Star.

He no longer reflects the brightness of Gods Glory (with all the precious stones on his chest)

And while I don't recall him ever being called the "ARCH" angel (as Michael is called), he certainly does not have that position.

Point being...

Bill Clinton WAS President of United States.  He IS {no longer} Commander In Chief.  He cannot command the armed forces or other Governmental departments.  He is still clever, and I still honor him as a man, but his AUTHORITY and POSITION are gone.  

Likewise...

Lucifer WAS something ... and Satan no longer IS.

That is my point.  I never said he was any less clever.

I see him for what he WAS.  I also see him for who he IS - someone that IS defeated.  Having no power over me, lest it be given from above, from my FATHER.  And if my FATHER allows it, it is only because my FATHERS knows I can win over it, or it will make me stronger.  It is never to defeat or destroy me.

... like a dog on a leash.

EDIT: and I'm not one of "them" who think Satan is some horrid demonic figure, of red dude with a pitch fork.  I'm not saying that he is stupendously beautiful either.  After all, he IS fallen and the light that he had was never his own.  It was a reflection of Gods glory.  

And no, it's not my calling to prepare the wicked for the "coming" (I assume you mean the Tribulation Period).  No.  As Jesus said, "they have the Law of Moses and the Prophets.  If they do not believe them, neither shall they believe a man who has risen from the dead."

They have the Word of God.  They can read ... can't they?  If they will not repent or learn or read or turn, that is THEIR problem.  Let them reap the seeds of their own corruption!  I'll do no such thing as prepare the wicked for Jacobs Trouble, or the Great Tribulation.

This country wants God out of everything.  They want Christianity gone.  They don't want prayer.  They don't want worship.  We are "bible bumpers" and facists!  It is as we say, "be careful what you ask for ... because you just might get it."

Give them what they ask for O Lord our God!  Give them a time without Your Grace or Your people standing in the gap.  Give them their Tribulation!

... and the Word of God (prophecy) cannot be broken.  It cannot be stopped.  These things will happen regardless.

I understand that you're a strong man of God and I respect that, but I believe that we have to be careful with our words, because it only takes one stumble of faith in life for the enemy to come pouring in and to try to make us pay for what we said against it. We are strong but not all the time, and so even though I despise evil, I also respect it at the same time.

P.S (That post wasn't necessarily addressed to you, rather for the ones reading).