• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I hear the four blood moons is coming. Anyone heard of it. What is it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Is this a rapture sign.

Is this a rapture sign.

I extremely doubt it, will go on record with a resounding NO!

If you want evidence or reasons why I say this, ask me next time you see me in chat, and we can discuss it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

the blood moons are a sign for israel because every time these four blood moons appear something major happen in israel. and they are very rare as the have only happened seven times since Jesus death this being the eighth. are they a sign of the rapture? its very possible it wouldnt really surprise me if God used the heavenly bodies as the final warning for both israel and the bride. but these moons are very much prophecy there is no will something happen during them, something WILL happen to israel during this four moon tetrad and i got a feeling it wont be Good

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

We don't know exactly wjhat the upcoming blood moons are. But supposedly in the past when a blood moon fell on a Jewish holiday or festival, as in the Passover and The Feast of Tabernacles.

1. Passover, April 24, 1967 — Blood Moon
  2. Feast of Tabernacles, October 18, 1967 — Blood Moon
    (Total Solar Eclipse, November 2, 1967)
  3. Passover, April 13, 1968 — Blood Moon
  4. Feast of Tabernacles, October 6, 1968 — Blood Moon
  1. 1493-1494 — This tetrad followed the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492.
  2. 1949-1950 — This tetrad followed the re-establishment of the state of Israel in 1948.
  3. 1967-1968 — The beginning of this tetrad occurred right before the beginning of the Six Day war in 1967.

It sounds legit, but I don't know for sure. I've heard it was started by a false teacher, so I'm just waiting till the 15th of this month to see if anything happens. If it does than I say yea, its legit, but if nothing happens then I wouldn't even pay attention to it, because its false...

Also, John Hagee has been preaching about it, and a lot of Christians that I talk to aren't happy with him... So, just try to be careful and question EVERYTHING... Other than the bible and what you know is from God...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Is this a rapture sign.

-------------

I have not found any signs of the Rapture in God's Word. It has been imminent since at least when James wrote James 5. Matthew 24 has signs of the coming of Christ, when He will clean up the earth, put down His enemies -- but there is no rapture and no Church to be raptured in Matthew 24 (nor its parallels in Mark and Luke). We should expect the Rapture at any time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Keep in mind that in the past the things that happened could be within a year of the moons......    don't necessarily look for something to happen on the day of the eclipse.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/01/1989

Yeah, I realized that. Its usually within the tetrad or afterwards

Edited by niki23

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

the blood moons are a sign for israel because every time these four blood moons appear something major happen in israel. and they are very rare as the have only happened seven times since Jesus death this being the eighth. are they a sign of the rapture? its very possible it wouldnt really surprise me if God used the heavenly bodies as the final warning for both israel and the bride. but these moons are very much prophecy there is no will something happen during them, something WILL happen to israel during this four moon tetrad and i got a feeling it wont be Good

I have my doubts.

We don't know exactly wjhat the upcoming blood moons are. But supposedly in the past when a blood moon fell on a Jewish holiday or festival, as in the Passover and The Feast of Tabernacles.

1. Passover, April 24, 1967 — Blood Moon
  2. Feast of Tabernacles, October 18, 1967 — Blood Moon

(Total Solar Eclipse, November 2, 1967)

3. Passover, April 13, 1968 — Blood Moon
  4. Feast of Tabernacles, October 6, 1968 — Blood Moon
  1. 1493-1494 — This tetrad followed the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492.
  2. 1949-1950 — This tetrad followed the re-establishment of the state of Israel in 1948.
  3. 1967-1968 — The beginning of this tetrad occurred right before the beginning of the Six Day war in 1967.

It sounds legit, but I don't know for sure. I've heard it was started by a false teacher, so I'm just waiting till the 15th of this month to see if anything happens. If it does than I say yea, its legit, but if nothing happens then I wouldn't even pay attention to it, because its false...

Also, John Hagee has been preaching about it, and a lot of Christians that I talk to aren't happy with him... So, just try to be careful and question EVERYTHING... Other than the bible and what you know is from God...

I am one of those who are not impressed.

The two Holy days are Passover, which lands on Nissan 15 and Succoth which lands on Tishri 15th. The Hebrew calendar is based on a lunar cycle. A month begins when the new moon is sited. So on both Nissan 1 and Tishri 1, there is a new moon. Two weeks later is always a full moon. That means that on Passover and Succoth, the moon is always a full moon. That is nothing unusual as it always lands that way because the Hebrew calendar is a lunar calendar.

So, if there are eclipses of a full moon in those months, the eclipse always lands on those holidays.  

A tetrad, total lunar eclipse spaced 6 month apart with no partial eclipses in between. The term 'blood moon' applied to a tetrad is recent. Perhaps introduced by John Haggee.

Even adding more questions is that 3 of these 4 eclipses will not be visible at all from Israel. The only eclipse that can be seen at all from Israel is the tail end of the September 28, 2015 eclipse, which may be seen for a very short time just before sunrise. Given that these are not visible from Israel, as a sign supposedly to Israel, it makes little sense as these signs will not be seen from the supposed target audience.

We will see, but I do not buy that these are any kind of biblical sign to Israel. Unfortunately, Israel is almost always under attack, so anything which happens in Israel which can be viewed negatively will likely be claimed as proof, even though the Palestinians, and others have been attacking Israel with regularity over the past few years.