• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

So i am curious, what is your perfect heaven? obviously being with our Lord is the obvious answer but in detail what would it be? For instance i had one of those daydreams again about my perfect heaven, you see i saw that my job in heaven was to visit every person in heaven(which were countless) to make sure they are enjoying themselves and are happy.

each house i visited they were so full of Joy and the love in the atmosphere was incredable. i would then report back to God and happily reported how well everyone was doing and he and i both were so excited and happy about it. i would do this everyday and after my daydream ended i was so happy and excited because thats exactly what i want to do in heaven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's always difficult to imagine heaven because we don't know what it will be like and our fantasies may clash with what God has in store for us. I'm just hoping that it won't be boring.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have no idea what I want to "do" when I get to Heaven.

But I do look forward to not having any reason to be shy around people, since shyness comes from a mixture of insecurity and not knowing the other person. I know that neither of these will be a problem in Heaven.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I have no idea what I want to "do" when I get to Heaven.

But I do look forward to not having any reason to be shy around people, since shyness comes from a mixture of insecurity and not knowing the other person. I know that neither of these will be a problem in Heaven.

Good thinking. Yes, I'm sure that we will be open, honest and approachable with each other.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

So i am curious, what is your perfect heaven? obviously being with our Lord is the obvious answer but in detail what would it be? For instance i had one of those daydreams again about my perfect heaven, you see i saw that my job in heaven was to visit every person in heaven(which were countless) to make sure they are enjoying themselves and are happy.

each house i visited they were so full of Joy and the love in the atmosphere was incredable. i would then report back to God and happily reported how well everyone was doing and he and i both were so excited and happy about it. i would do this everyday and after my daydream ended i was so happy and excited because thats exactly what i want to do in heaven

I will take whatever God provides,it will be perfect and beyond that.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Our ultimate home isn't heaven but the new earth.

The best picture of what that might be like is in Gen 2. Unfortunately most people don't really understand what Gen 2 is about.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

I will be worshipping God and I will be safe with Jesus, without pain. It is wonderful to be with a large group of people who are worshipping and filled with God's love. Many members of my family will be there and those I have been a part of leading to the Lord. The joy that is there will overwhelm and croud out all the disappointments, sorrow and grief of this world. Jesus will look like He does in the Revelation of John and will greet each new soul. The Father will be at once unapproachable light, yet we all will have free access to Him. Strange and magnificent beings like terraphim and serephim will appear and disappear that carry on God's work. The martyrs will have places of prominance and honor, then others that have been servents here such as faithful pastors and evangelists. But all of us will be kings and priests before God. There will be singing, such as the song of Moses and maybe the Halleluia chorus. And everyone will be pure and no longer battling the temptations of this world..but be set free, full of peace.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Our ultimate home isn't heaven but the new earth.

The best picture of what that might be like is in Gen 2. Unfortunately most people don't really understand what Gen 2 is about.

The new earth will be the new heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone....

I will be happy to be a doorkeeper,floor sweeper,any position in Heaven,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyplace in Heaven I imagine will be better than my best day in the life I lived on earth(& there have been some pretty, magnificent ,awesome days)                Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

In the video forum, you will find where my idea of heaven & Home start....

Martyrs song....

GBU!!

~~~MISS~~~