IGNORED

Your perfect heaven?

fire-heart

Guest Butero

No matter what my view of heaven is today, it will pale in comparison to the real thing.  I am thinking from the view of a mortal man and only knowing what I like based on things in this world.  Based on that, I liked the life Picard had while in the Nexus in the Star Trek movie.  He had the type of home I would like, along with a wonderful family.  Of course, in heaven, we will have a mansion prepared for us by Jesus, and will as the angels.  How can you compare anything down here to that? 

BTW Oakwood, I don't think anyone will find heaven boring.  Of course, I am a fairly simple person and I don't need non-stop excitement, so that doesn't enter my mind as a concern.  My idea of an ideal existence would be living in a nice home in the mountains, with a stream running behind it, something like you would see in a painting. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

No matter what my view of heaven is today, it will pale in comparison to the real thing.  I am thinking from the view of a mortal man and only knowing what I like based on things in this world.  Based on that, I liked the life Picard had while in the Nexus in the Star Trek movie.  He had the type of home I would like, along with a wonderful family.  Of course, in heaven, we will have a mansion prepared for us by Jesus, and will as the angels.  How can you compare anything down here to that? 

BTW Oakwood, I don't think anyone will find heaven boring.  Of course, I am a fairly simple person and I don't need non-stop excitement, so that doesn't enter my mind as a concern.  My idea of an ideal existence would be living in a nice home in the mountains, with a stream running behind it, something like you would see in a painting. 

Some people think that we will be floating on the clouds with a harp.That is the world's view of heaven.We will be given jobs.Perfect jobs assigned to us by God.We will rule the nations with Jesus.I hardly call that boring.