• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I haven't read this with any deep study so I don't know how convincing his arguments are, but it seems an interesting take on current events regarding prophecy. Feel free to support his theory or criticise it.

http://shoebat.com/2014/04/04/devil-plays-chess-god-always-wins/

The devil always uses peace when he intends war just as Cain invited Abel to the peace table in the fields, then he slew him. But the plans of the devil always works in reverse. No matter what the devil concocts, God eventually defeats him. Killing able was sad, but killing Jesus was God’s checkmate to the devil.

Today the devil still plays the same old chess game by advancing his “peace” bishops. Several news articles grabbed my attention this morning, some of which was about Turkey announcing “peace” while other articles show Turkey conspiring to make war in Syria.

Turkey aspiring for peace while planning war is one of the signatures of Antichrist. Reuters just posted a headline that reads:

Turkey’s Kurdish peace process key to Erdogan’s presidential hopes

he local election results have brought him much closer to advancing the peace process and taking decisive steps. After this the process will accelerate, new concrete steps will be taken,” a senior member of his office told Reuters adding “If Prime Minister Erdogan decides to be a candidate for the presidency, the Kurds will give him serious support.”

Indeed. In order to find a peaceful solution to the Kurdish question, the Turkish government made its most important tactical move last year and entered into direct negotiations with Abdullah Öcalan, the PKK leader serving a life sentence. For the 2013 Nevruz celebration, a letter from Öcalan was read out to the public in which he declared the end of the armed struggle and the beginning of a new political era. The PKK responded positively to this call and declared a ceasefire.

Erdogan’s 45 percent victory in the local elections needs the Kurdish votes. When Erdoğan runs for president and by making a false peace treaty with the Kurds, he can reach 51 percent.

False peace is the key for Turkey’s Neo-Ottomanist success. Turkey’s peace playing is needed to catapult itself as a major global player in the region. It plans to become a nuclear power and one of the top economies by 2023.

But it is by “peace” that Turkey is deceiving many.

(then skipping a bit....)

TURKEY WILL FACE RUSSIA
In the next decade, what we will see is Turkey’s further outreach extend into the Caucasus converting them into pawns. Turkey and the majority of the Central Asia and the Caucasus region (CAC) have remained thoroughly invested in their Islamic identity, which will be a unifying factor for the Ottoman aspiration.

Much of the Russian southern republics (C.I.S) were lost and these will begin to unite under Turkish hegemony. It has been Turkish groups, Diyanet and the Hizmet movement, that have been among the most successful in the predominately Turkic countries of the CAC. Turkey’s greatest influence among the Turkic populations of the post-Soviet world derives not from their common ethno-linguistic roots, but from the success of Turkey’s Islamic religious outreach.

But Turkey’s plans to expand into the Caucasus and the Middle East will eventually alarm Russia. Even as we see today, Turkey wants to advance its power in Syria. Russia didn’t stand idle. Russia is now defying the U.S. and Turkey in Syria by sending more and deadlier arms to help Bashar al-Assad score a string of advances against insurgents.

Putin is also arming Egypt and is developing a good relationship with Assisi. He is defying Turkey, which supports the Muslim Brotherhood.

We already see that the two nations, Turkey and Russia will become major rivals in which Christian Russia will eventually crush Muslim Turkey.

Why Russia will eventually defeat Turkey is simple. Antichrist is called the King of the North. If we are correct, and Turkey is the Antichrist nation, Turkey will eventually be crushed from a nation north of it.

Prophecy students need to pay close attention to Daniel 11:44, that “news from the north” will trouble the King of the North (Antichrist) and then he (Antichrist) will come to his end and no one will come to his defense. (v. 45)

One needs to pay close attention to every word in Scripture.

So what is north of Turkey past the Black Sea?

Answer: Crimea. That would be Russia. You can even add Europe.

Prophecy is as if the devil plays chess but God always wins. While many were upset about Putin’s incursion in Crimea, it is a chip in God’s hand and not Gog’s.

Please read article for more details.

Sorry to bump this thread but I really expected some comments. It's either a load of hogwash or a viable interpretation of prophecy. Does nobody have an opinion?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

what prophecy does he think will be fulfilled?

what prophecy does he think will be fulfilled?

Read the article. It's not about a complete fulfillment of prophecy, but it is a component part (if you agree with him that is).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I enjoy your detailed political analysis of the region. I don't agree with your conclusions though. I agree the Middle East is divided into pro-west and anti-west, and I believe the pro-west faction (Israel/Turkey) will completely dominate, Russia will lose the current powerplay in the Middle East, even losing Iran to the western Turkey controlled coalition. I believe the west is so powerful militarily that Islam will quietly allow the region to become west/Israel friendly and even offer up a Jewish "Christ" (the antichrist) to appease the Jews. Russia will appear to be sidelined in this, but Russia will be building up its power along with Turkey, for the sudden surprise attack on Israel after Israel has been complacent under the antichrist. Thus when I read Daniel 11:36-45 it speaks to me of an Israel-based leader. He takes over the beautiful land, 2 Thess 2 is clear he comes to power in Jerusalem, and he "plants his tents" in Israel. The attack from the north I believe is the Gog attack, Russia and Turkey and Iran will catch Israel by surprise after they have weakened USA and Europe. Both sides are evil in this war, and only when Jews repent and cry out to Jesus will Jesus intervene in this war, at the second coming.

I enjoy your detailed political analysis of the region. I don't agree with your conclusions though. I agree the Middle East is divided into pro-west and anti-west, and I believe the pro-west faction (Israel/Turkey) will completely dominate, Russia will lose the current powerplay in the Middle East, even losing Iran to the western Turkey controlled coalition. I believe the west is so powerful militarily that Islam will quietly allow the region to become west/Israel friendly and even offer up a Jewish "Christ" (the antichrist) to appease the Jews. Russia will appear to be sidelined in this, but Russia will be building up its power along with Turkey, for the sudden surprise attack on Israel after Israel has been complacent under the antichrist. Thus when I read Daniel 11:36-45 it speaks to me of an Israel-based leader. He takes over the beautiful land, 2 Thess 2 is clear he comes to power in Jerusalem, and he "plants his tents" in Israel. The attack from the north I believe is the Gog attack, Russia and Turkey and Iran will catch Israel by surprise after they have weakened USA and Europe. Both sides are evil in this war, and only when Jews repent and cry out to Jesus will Jesus intervene in this war, at the second coming.

You have to consider that to get Iran to ally with Turkey there has to be some way of overcoming the Sunni-Shia split. They despise each other.

Also, how can Russia attack Israel if the entire World is under the rule of the Beast?

You have to consider that to get Iran to ally with Turkey there has to be some way of overcoming the Sunni-Shia split. They despise each other.

Also, how can Russia attack Israel if the entire World is under the rule of the Beast?

The beast only has direct rule over 3 of the ten Middle Eastern regions. I believe borders of the ten regions will resemble the leopard (Alexander's kingdom) because Rev 13 says the beast will resemble the leopard. This would encompass the following countries: Turkey, Greece (EU?), Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya. Daniel 11 says he will not control Jordan. This appears to contrast with him having authority over all nations, which he does, but there is that contradition which seems to mean that he will have some authority over all nations, but complete militay authority over only 3 nations (little horn - 3 horns).

Iran and Turkey will be allies of the beast, but at the same time be planning a great rebellion, together with Russia. The reason the Shiite Moslems agree to this western friendly union is merely due to a great deception. At the moment they are powerless under the military might of the West, and so Iran will bow to the rhetoric, and bend to this Middle East Union to save themselves for a long-term secretive attack on Israel. They have already started their western friendly rhetoric, as have prominent Turks started promoting this Israeli/Turkish peace together with a Jewish "Messiah".

The beast only has direct rule over 3 of the ten Middle Eastern regions. I believe borders of the ten regions will resemble the leopard (Alexander's kingdom) because Rev 13 says the beast will resemble the leopard. This would encompass the following countries: Turkey, Greece (EU?), Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya. Daniel 11 says he will not control Jordan. This appears to contrast with him having authority over all nations, which he does, but there is that contradition which seems to mean that he will have some authority over all nations, but complete militay authority over only 3 nations (little horn - 3 horns).

Iran and Turkey will be allies of the beast, but at the same time be planning a great rebellion, together with Russia. The reason the Shiite Moslems agree to this western friendly union is merely due to a great deception. At the moment they are powerless under the military might of the West, and so Iran will bow to the rhetoric, and bend to this Middle East Union to save themselves for a long-term secretive attack on Israel. They have already started their western friendly rhetoric, as have prominent Turks started promoting this Israeli/Turkish peace together with a Jewish "Messiah".

There is an old thread somewhere about the Kingdom of the Beast - is it truly Global or just local? I can believe in a Sunni-Shia alliance occurring because Ezekiel reminds us that when the invasion of Israel starts to go horribly wrong that the invaders turn against each other - something that Muslims have a tendency to do (they love to blame each other).

There is an old thread somewhere about the Kingdom of the Beast - is it truly Global or just local? I can believe in a Sunni-Shia alliance occurring because Ezekiel reminds us that when the invasion of Israel starts to go horribly wrong that the invaders turn against each other - something that Muslims have a tendency to do (they love to blame each other).

Yes, this would make sense. I believe the beast kingdom is not truly global. Look at this from Daniel 11:

41 He will also enter the Beautiful Land, and many countries will fall; but these will be rescued out of his hand: Edom, Moab and the foremost of the sons of Ammon. 42 Then he will stretch out his hand against other countries, and the land of Egypt will not escape

He takes over Israel. But Jordan and Saudi do not fall under his control.

It depends how you interpret Revelation 13. Do you believe that the word 'all', does not apply to the entire Globe?

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: