• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Met this lady preaching at a meeting. She had messed up tendons and after a quick prayer she was pain free. After that, I found out one of her legs was shorter, so I had her sit down and let Jesus do His thing.

Glory to God!  Please pray for me, Joshua.  I have a lot of back pain.

Thank you!  Peace to you, man of God, and may God bless you in magnificent ways,

PrairWarur

Dear Joshua, I pray for you.

Dear Lord, our Lord, my God and my redeemer, I praise You so much today and I thank You that You have raised up young men like Joshua.  It's all about You, Lord, it is all for Your glory!  Amen

Thank You, Lord, that Joshua heard Your call and did not shy away.  He heard You, Lord, and He answered.  Hallelujah!  Thank You, Lord, that You found Joshua and that You reached out and touched his heart.  Hold him tightly, Lord.

Thank You, Lord, that You will fill absolutely every need in Joshua's life, for Your Word, O, Lord has said You will supply all of his needs, our needs, according to Your riches and glory in Christ Jesus, amen.

Thank You, Lord, for Your protection and Your holy angels who guard us and keep us safe.  I pray these warrior angels over Josh, Dear Lord God, and I pray ministering angels to comfort him and minister to him.  

Thank You, Lord that You have given us all peace, Lord, and comfort, Lord.  Thank You that You have granted us courage and boldness in Holy Spirit, never shrinking back from the battle at hand.

We Love You, Lord and we need You, always.

Thank You that Your promise is for us and our families.  I include my friends in this promise, Lord, and I include the whole of Worthy Ministries.  Thank You for George, Dear Lord and bless him and his loved ones.

Most of all ....  Thank You, Dear Sweet Lord, for the precious Blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and King!  Hallelujah!  Hosanna!  Glory to God!

Thank You, Lord, that at the Name of Jesus Christ every knee will bow down and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!!!

We pray this to You, Lord and we always pray  in the precious, precious Name of Jesus, amen.  

There is power in the Name of the Lord, Jesus, amen

Shalom, PrairWarur

Glory to God!  Please pray for me, Joshua.  I have a lot of back pain.

Thank you!  Peace to you, man of God, and may God bless you in magnificent ways,

PrairWarur

AMen, thansk for the prayer.

Lord, Daddy, praise You, thank You. In Jesus name, all back pain go. Thank You Lord for Your covenant, thank You Lord for Your healing power. Holy Spirit, touch my brother sback, release your healing over Prairwarur in Jesus name.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Psalms 90:16 - 17   Let thy(Jesus') work appear unto thy servants, and thy "glory" unto their children.  And let the "beauty of the Lord our God" be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us: yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Joshua....

Glory to God,with Him all things are possible.............if I may ask,what was the cause of the LLD and did she have any type of scanogram to determine the severity of the LLD,CT scan,full length teleoroentgenogram or even Xrays to confirm before & after?

With love in Christ Jesus,Kwik

Blessings Joshua....

Glory to God,with Him all things are possible.............if I may ask,what was the cause of the LLD and did she have any type of scanogram to determine the severity of the LLD,CT scan,full length teleoroentgenogram or even Xrays to confirm before & after?

With love in Christ Jesus,Kwik

Not sure what the exact cause was. She came up for prayer at the end of a service because the tendons in her ankles were hurting so bad she could bairly walk. After the pain left her legs, she asked if I could pray for her back and told me she had one leg shorter than the other. I had her sit down and prayed. I havn't seen her since that night so not sure about any xrays taken.